+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Don't worry man, I have been following your journey, you'll get the ppr for sure! Right now pprs are really unpredictable, you never know what might happen, keep the hopes high !
Hope is the only thing I'm hanging on too!! I was watching tennis the whole last week, so kept my mind off.

Now I need to find something else to keep my mind off this, its getting depressing everyday when you learn you don't get any updates but everyone else are receiving something.

Thanks

Reactions: Inabt

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Honestly speaking thats a very smart thing to do, I am trying to do the same. This eventually takes a toll on you.
I started that from last week, just became a curious and rang up an agent lol. Other than that I haven't logged in to my account in a week.

Hopefully, I find something interesting to do for the next month so I don't have to log in and see the depressing view of no updates over and over

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Hope is the only thing I'm hanging on too!! I was watching tennis the whole last week, so kept my mind off.

Now I need to find something else to keep my mind off this, its getting depressing everyday when you learn you don't get any updates but everyone else are receiving something.

Thanks
exactly my thoughts...I knew and somehow I was prepared to not get my PPR until I reached 6 months mark(to be honest at first I hoped that by February I would have my golden email :p ), but seeing other people getting updates,emails and I don't get nothing since mep...it kind of makes me sad and anxious :(

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
exactly my thoughts...I knew and somehow I was prepared to not get my PPR until I reached 6 months mark(to be honest at first I hoped that by February I would have my golden email :p ), but seeing other people getting updates,emails and I don't get nothing since mep...it kind of makes me sad and anxious :(
Thats what makes it even worse. Atleast you get some update even if it is useless, it won't matter much. But it's like the application has hit a wall and just stays there with no movement is what's frustrating.

I see here people getting RPRF request, How to find job messages, IP1 changing to IP2, ghost updates etc.

Mine has not moved at all since December 4 and soon it's going to be 2 months without any movement.

It sucks :( I will be relieved to even see any kind of update.

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Thats what makes it even worse. Atleast you get some update even if it is useless, it won't matter much. But it's like the application has hit a wall and just stays there with no movement is what's frustrating.

I see here people getting RPRF request, How to find job messages, IP1 changing to IP2, ghost updates etc.

Mine has not moved at all since December 4 and soon it's going to be 2 months without any movement.

It sucks :( I will be relieved to even see any kind of update.
I know..:(

Reactions: SithLord

sawab don

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
I started that from last week, just became a curious and rang up an agent lol. Other than that I haven't logged in to my account in a week.

Hopefully, I find something interesting to do for the next month so I don't have to log in and see the depressing view of no updates over and over
Its okay guys, patience is just so hard to have right now, but we should be hopeful nonetheless. I can't believe my ECA took 5 months and that didn't even feel anything as close to this!

dentist4u

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
How long are the medicals valid for? I had them done on April 11 2018. Should I take another appointment for March if they expire after a year?
My AOR is Nov 1st. MEP passed , in IP1 since November 30.
FSW-O Country of residence- USA