Remedical request - Oct 03, 2019
Remedical passed - Oct 18, 2019
PPR - Oct 22, 2019
Ottawa CPC

No RR
No SS
No ADR
Just plain bad luck.. took a year...
Congratulations. Did u got ur remed request after expiry of original or before such date ?

Reactions: ashokacca

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Can't say it !
My medical got expired on 20 August but I received remedical request on 10 october.... As soon as anyone picks your file and if it's done with all stages, you'll receive remedical request...
I just called Ircc , the agent picked up phone , I asked about do I need Re medical sad my medical has expired 2 weeks ago , but i don’t have any remedic requests yet , she said is your wish , up to you if you wanna do it or upload it, or don’t wanna do it, I was completely shocked and confused, please help should I go do it or wait for remedical request from vo

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I just called Ircc , the agent picked up phone , I asked about do I need Re medical sad my medical has expired 2 weeks ago , but i don’t have any remedic requests yet , she said is your wish , up to you if you wanna do it or upload it, or don’t wanna do it, I was completely shocked and confused, please help should I go do it or wait for remedical request from vo
This is one of my old post...... . I had similar confusion......
Hope it might help u

I called the hospital.
Just sharing it, so that if anyone else has any doubt about it..... It will be clear with this post
The person at the hospital told me, that we can go for a remed upfront I. e. without rcving a request from ircc , and it will be uploaded by the hospital.
But.......
When ircc sends a request for re med, they generate an id for the hospital , and the reports are uploaded on that Id. Thus it makes the work of ircc faster and easier.
On the other hand if ircc has not asked for remed...... And I go for an upfront re medicals, in that case the hospital will create a new id to upload my reports......
After ircc is done if all the other chks on my file and they will ask me for re med, since they are not aware that a new ID which the hospital created was mine. They would have to search for medical reports, which will waste time.....
It can happen, that the hospital might ask to take a Re med...... And the worst part is, if I have done upfront re med, another remed cannot be done by me before 9 months......
I will have to either wait for another 9 months or
The last option I will have is, to keep calling ircc. Raise webforms to request them to merge the new hospital id with the old one.......
I would rather wait for few more days for the request, rather than going through all these confusions ..... :)

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
This is one of my old post...... . I had similar confusion......
Hope it might help u

I called the hospital.
Just sharing it, so that if anyone else has any doubt about it..... It will be clear with this post
The person at the hospital told me, that we can go for a remed upfront I. e. without rcving a request from ircc , and it will be uploaded by the hospital.
But.......
When ircc sends a request for re med, they generate an id for the hospital , and the reports are uploaded on that Id. Thus it makes the work of ircc faster and easier.
On the other hand if ircc has not asked for remed...... And I go for an upfront re medicals, in that case the hospital will create a new id to upload my reports......
After ircc is done if all the other chks on my file and they will ask me for re med, since they are not aware that a new ID which the hospital created was mine. They would have to search for medical reports, which will waste time.....
It can happen, that the hospital might ask to take a Re med...... And the worst part is, if I have done upfront re med, another remed cannot be done by me before 9 months......
I will have to either wait for another 9 months or
The last option I will have is, to keep calling ircc. Raise webforms to request them to merge the new hospital id with the old one.......
I would rather wait for few more days for the request, rather than going through all these confusions ..... :)
Thank you so so much for clearing out my doubt, you really saved a life out of me I was panicking what to do , and that lady agent was so confusing and did not cleared anything I asked for just a general reply , you saved me big time from wasting efforts that are not required since I am on 12 th month since aor

Reactions: Priya0227

Arti bhatia

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
I think ircc call centre works 8 am to 7 pm EST
I just called.I do not know anything about my application. I am very worried about my file. Have also mailed it. But still no reply.It is about to be a year, but there is no idea as to which officer has my file and Where is pending

Time has gone very dry.

Last edited:

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
I just called.I do not know anything about my application. I am very worried about my file. Have also mailed it. But still no reply.It is about to be a year, but there is no idea as to which officer has my file and Where is pending

Time has gone very dry.
Did you order GCMS notes?

Reactions: kzeed12