+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Maziar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
I have a question. I received an update in my profile ( Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E) called
MEDICAL REPORT
CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY

It's a half filled form. The only parts empty are IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAMINATION GRADING and PANEL PHYSICIAN DECLARATION.
So I was wondering if I only need to book a reservation with a panel physician and fill this form out and there's no need to go to the hospital again? Or am I wrong ?

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
Amazing start to the weekend just received the golden email ! :):)

Holding thumbs for everyone still waiting !
Hi got ready for visa email today AOR 17 Nov 18...but is it that only primary candidate gets this email??..as my spouse has not got the same email..and I'm the primary candidate..pls advise if anyone has any idea..thanks

congratulations, feeeling sooooo excited, and feeeling soo positive

Should I start looking at flights ? ohh well I already did :D

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
I have a question. I received an update in my profile ( Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E) called
MEDICAL REPORT
CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY

It's a half filled form. The only parts empty are IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAMINATION GRADING and PANEL PHYSICIAN DECLARATION.
So I was wondering if I only need to book a reservation with a panel physician and fill this form out and there's no need to go to the hospital again? Or am I wrong ?

this is a re-medical request.

yes you will need a booking with your panel physician

print that PDF, it has two pages, on second page there is IME number

if your hospital or panel physician- is a e-medical facility,
which most of them already are,
your hospital will need to see that letter,
you have to tell them that, you are here because you received a medical request, show them the letter
they will note down that IME number, and will perform your medical, same as original one, or a normal medical test.
then using that IME number, they will upload your medical report, IRCC will receive and be notified about your medical,
let's say, you don't need upload anything after that, then someone at IRCC, open that medical report and take the decision accordingly, whether its passed or anything related to it

but, i suggest you to raise a webform,
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
using that, tell them you have received a medical request, and upload your receipt or report copy, anything your hospital gave your, and mention your IME number

juices part, Like the trend in last two weeks, you can expect PPR, pass port request, within few days of passing medical.

good luck.

Reactions: Maziar

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
Hi. Can anyone tell that how long will they take to send a remedical request after expiry of initial medicals? Mine expiring on 22nd oct.

no one can tell that, it only happens when an officer open your file, see your medical is about to expire or expired, then he takes the decision to extend it or ask for re-medical

so you will receive the request when somebody open your file, and no one can tell you that, when that is going to happen.

hope it makes clear.

Reactions: Sabisingh1016

Maziar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
this is a re-medical request.

yes you will need a booking with your panel physician

print that PDF, it has two pages, on second page there is IME number

if your hospital or panel physician- is a e-medical facility,
which most of them already are,
your hospital will need to see that letter,
you have to tell them that, you are here because you received a medical request, show them the letter
they will note down that IME number, and will perform your medical, same as original one, or a normal medical test.
then using that IME number, they will upload your medical report, IRCC will receive and be notified about your medical,
let's say, you don't need upload anything after that, then someone at IRCC, open that medical report and take the decision accordingly, whether its passed or anything related to it

but, i suggest you to raise a webform,
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
using that, tell them you have received a medical request, and upload your receipt or report copy, anything your hospital gave your, and mention your IME number

juices part, Like the trend in last two weeks, you can expect PPR, pass port request, within few days of passing medical.

good luck.
Thank you so much for your reply !
I already raised a webform and they told me to do it again but I was a bit confused about what to do exactly but you cleared it up perfectly.

Sabisingh1016

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
no one can tell that, it only happens when an officer open your file, see your medical is about to expire or expired, then he takes the decision to extend it or ask for re-medical

so you will receive the request when somebody open your file, and no one can tell you that, when that is going to happen.

hope it makes clear.
Thanks alot. But its really pathetic to b in a situation of indefinite waiting with no rr or no other reason.

Reactions: kzeed12

dukenukem

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
New Delhi
Even I changed my address and informed IRCC. Didn't get it changed on my passport. I asked a few friends and they said that the address on the passport doesn't matter. Many people had addresses from a different city when they got their passports stamped.

Submitted my passport today.
Thanks ! I ll submit them on Monday then.

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
It is up to the officer’s discretion to ask u for a remedical or give u an extension but someone has to work on ur file first then medical will be decided later on
Thanks for shedding some light , it’s really annoying knowing that we are the ones whose file has not been touched in decades , lol

somilb

May 31, 2018
Hey, I had a friend who just got his medical done and now his application says background check? What is that? I mean he did submit his Police clearence from all the 4 countries he had been in and stuff...please help with some good knowledge...Please Anybody @thecoolguysam i have read your responses man, can you help?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hey, I had a friend who just got his medical done and now his application says background check? What is that? I mean he did submit his Police clearence from all the 4 countries he had been in and stuff...please help with some good knowledge...Please Anybody @thecoolguysam i have read your responses man, can you help?
Its a procedure to verify the criminal and/or security background of visa applicants to ensure they’re admissible to Canada.

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
I got my re medicals done
I told them if they could upload asap. They said, it's really difficult..... Coz daily 80-85 applicants are der for medicals for Canada......
Many re medicals daily.....
It will happen with in a week.. Remedical is much faster than the earlier medicals... i had less check this time...

Which city you are in?