+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Arti bhatia

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
If I’m correct, I think he mentioned he had 2 dates for medical exam , one with near expiry & the other expires next Feb. He is frustrated because he thought that the earlier expiry would trigger the opening of his file & thus he would receive an extension or a remed request which didn’t happen.
@Arti bhatia , I don’t think that u will have to wait till next Feb. to see a move in ur file that isn’t always the case
My husband was passed the medical in second attempt 14 Feb. 2018. Then we passed medical. I passed on 9th November 2018.
But Feb 2018 very far and I am frustrated and hopeless

Last edited:

Arti bhatia

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
If I’m correct, I think he mentioned he had 2 dates for medical exam , one with near expiry & the other expires next Feb. He is frustrated because he thought that the earlier expiry would trigger the opening of his file & thus he would receive an extension or a remed request which didn’t happen.
@Arti bhatia , I don’t think that u will have to wait till next Feb. to see a move in ur file that isn’t always the case
What about your application?

Oct 10, 2019
AOR: Nov 20 2018
MEP: 25 Dec 2018
Jan 2019 : Eligibility Met Criminality Pass
No Update after
Until August 30 Remedical
5th September Did remedical
Security Passed
16th Sept: Re-medical furtherance
10th Oct: Uploaded report by hospital
11th Oct Re-medical Pass
14th Oct PPR
Can you please tell me what’s Re-Medical furtherance? Were you asked to take Re-Medicals again?

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
What about your application?
My medical was extended around 1 month before the earliest expiry , my son’s medical was supposed to expire today & ours 1 week later , we got a medical extension on Sept. 19th but I assume that this happened only after the file was picked up & nobody can tell what would trigger reopening a file after being in limbo , maybe in my case it was picked up again after 9 months because of medical about to expire or because I submitted a request to add a newborn dependent child or may be I just reached my turn in that long queue of files awaiting review by an officer. So u can never tell :confused::confused:

Arti bhatia

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
My medical was extended around 1 month before the earliest expiry , my son’s medical was supposed to expire today & ours 1 week later , we got a medical extension on Sept. 19th but I assume that this happened only after the file was picked up & nobody can tell what would trigger reopening a file after being in limbo , maybe in my case it was picked up again after 9 months because of medical about to expire or because I submitted a request to add a newborn dependent child or may be I just reached my turn in that long queue of files awaiting review by an officer. So u can never tell :confused::confused:
Ok

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi everyone
Anyone in this forum, who did re medicals upfront??
I called, and the agent is telling me, that my file states that I need remedicals, but the email is not sent yet from der side.
The agent suggested me to go for upfront re medicals
Really confused now......

Lydz86

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
Hi everyone
I called, and the agent is telling me, that my file states that I need remedicals, but the email is not sent yet from der side.
I'm also confused because the upfront medical is what you did when you first applied. I've never heard anyone here call the remedicals 'upfront remedicals'. When you got your ITA you received instructions needed to do that medical. Persons who have have been requested to do remedicals get a new letter to be used to register with the clinic. You can't do the remedical without a letter (well that's what everyone in the forum has said). Perhaps the agent is just telling you that you will need to do the remedical and you'll just have to wait till the system sends you the notification. Hopefully that will be soon so you can move on to being much closer to PPR

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hi everyone
I would suggest you to contact IRCC via webform and explain that the agent in the call center told you to make a remedical without receiving a letter from IRCC. It seems strange because when you go for remedical you need a unique code (EMR) which is in the the IRCC letter. Write a webform and wait. After all the remedical is giving you 30 days to appear in a clinic in front of a panel physician. Tell them as well that you did not receive any email from them.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi everyone
Priya - Talk to @SithLord - He might know more since he was also thinking at a stage to do remed upfront

The agents reply is kinda strange - to confirm without email. They should have sent the email as soon as they decided on remed..

This processing is getting stranger and highly unpredictable as days goes by - i still remember the promise of "Express Entry - average 6 months timeline" after 13 Months of waiting - my life - 7 months without working - hmmm