FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Honestly, I don't know. I have already given up.

With the amount of technology available today, I seriously doubt it takes them months to review few pages of documents. They're just delaying it on purpose now so they can focus on newer applications. I can't really think of any other reason.
Sith I got some new information today from SEP aor. Some of them were in SS despite RR and just Rec pass. That means analyst puts u in the SS after very first assessment and not the officer. So a few here also might be under Ss or Css.

FahadNov2018

Star Member
May 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20 -11- 2018
Med's Request
30-08-2019
Med's Done....
05-09-2019
is it always necessary PPR will follow in 10 days of re-medical submission? I am sceptical after the long wait :(. Any insights?

Reactions: jessy87

FahadNov2018

Star Member
May 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20 -11- 2018
Med's Request
30-08-2019
Med's Done....
05-09-2019
Has any one submitted re-medical this month?

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
is it always necessary PPR will follow in 10 days of re-medical submission? I am sceptical after the long wait :(. Any insights?
No some PPL got it in around one months time also.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sith I got some new information today from SEP aor. Some of them were in SS despite RR and just Rec pass. That means analyst puts u in the SS after very first assessment and not the officer. So a few here also might be under Ss or Css.
I thought SS is decided by CBSA and not by analyst or Case officer.

If one is under SS it will surely show in GCMS notes.

In the assessment section it will show

"Security - " and certain pages will be blank with s15(1) or s16 in top corner

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
So one month max?
Come-on bro. Now that u have done remeds , atleast u know ull get it sooner or later. So no need to panic now. Relax and prepare for the move . Have some good time now with your loved ones .
And please pray for the rest who r doomed with November 2018 curse.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Thanks for the support. Much appreciated.

However, my GCMS that I received in May stated that my eligibility was met in December last year. Basically nobody has picked up my after that. No review required.

This is a clear indication that I don't fall on their priority list due to NOC, score, country, or whatever their reason might be. In short, they don't want me there, at least right now. Since they have not picked up my till now, I have no reason to believe that they will pick it up tomorrow. So how long can one wait for this thing to happen?

It is one thing to remain positive and believe that you will move to Canada eventually, but another to give up something great here to move without a job to another country. I was ready to leave my previous job and move but if I get this new job then it may not make sense. It is all about opportunity costs.

People apply keeping in mind the 6 month timeline. Now we are in our 11th month and things can drastically change in that much time. I am sure that IRCC is aware of this and the people with eligibility met are not a priority for them. I would have understood the delay if I were under SS. I would have still cribbed but at least not waited for a decision coz SS takes time.

Again, thanks for the support. I am just venting out my frustration. Sharing takes the load off :p
Honestly, it could mean anything. And of course you should have back up plans.

Immigration should only make sense, as you say, if the opportunity cost is not too high.

So how much is your opportunity cost? What are you willing to give up to come here?

psato

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
AOR Received.
18-11-2018
Med's Request
17-08-2019
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Has any one submitted re-medical this month?
We were asked to do re-medical, went to doctor and did the exams on August 21th, doctor uploaded to the system on August 26th/27th and our medicals passed on August 29th. Imediately received a request to do byometrics, only for my husband. He did it on September 2nd and the next day it was uploaded to application. Now, waiting...

FahadNov2018

Star Member
May 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20 -11- 2018
Med's Request
30-08-2019
Med's Done....
05-09-2019
Come-on bro. Now that u have done remeds , atleast u know ull get it sooner or later. So no need to panic now. Relax and prepare for the move . Have some good time now with your loved ones .
And please pray for the rest who r doomed with November 2018 curse.
Thanks! I hope everyone in November AOR get PPR in next 3 months (according to immitracker) or at least a remedial request.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks! I hope everyone in November AOR get PPR in next 3 months (according to immitracker) or at least a remedial request.
3 call centre agents have confirmed that there are 2 reasons why they send a re-medical request

1) If you a medical history. In which case, they want to further evaluate your medicals to see whether or not you will be burden to Canadian Health Care system
2) They have made a positive decision on your case.

So unless you have a medical history, re-med request definitely is a strong indication that PPR is on it's way :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 826724

I have a question.

For security checks to start, Must you have passed eligibility?

Please, advise