+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
hi friends,

Just received my GCMS notes, its a 133 pages BOOK
Please guide where to look for useful information.
Thanks in advance :)
its a pdf file,
so my suggestion is,
first procure pdf xchange editor pro version from somewhere safe location,
or any other software of your choice, to OCR it

OCR will make things search able.

then you can easily search the text, for whatever it is.

easy way to do it.

i am waiting for my 3 orders of gcms notes, be glad that you got it.

Reactions: Ironhide

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah. It's very slow that you get depressed from waiting for more than 6 mos and finding out that other people who submitted 3-4 mos later than you are getting PPR in 2-4 mos! :confused::confused::confused: #Unlucky20percent

But keep the faith guys! We'll all get it soon!!!:cool::cool::cool:
That's what hurts even more. We are basically senior citizens but people who applied in March and April are getting approved and we are asked to wait :D:D

I thought Senior citizens get more benefits :eek:

Reactions: amans39

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
That's what hurts even more. We are basically senior citizens but people who applied in March and April are getting approved and we are asked to wait :D:D

Der are no benefits as such..... What's working is..... Just luck..... I think it depends in whose hands the file is.....
2nd and 4th nov applicants files are stuck with same agent I guess :(

amans39

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Der are no benefits as such..... What's working is..... Just luck..... I think it depends in whose hands the file is.....
2nd and 4th nov applicants files are stuck with same agent I guess :(
Do we know of any applicant from AOR 2nd & 4th Nov who has received PPR?

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019

Just got to know of an applicant who applied on 2nd Nov. He had applied cbsa. Got them today..... It's ss for him..... Its ss :(

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
hi friends,

Just received my GCMS notes, its a 133 pages BOOK
Please guide where to look for useful information.
Thanks in advance :)
usually at the end - with huge paragraphs of process evaluation and explanation ..

Reactions: Ironhide

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, I think you should watch this video, it's hilarious and something to think about o_O

"Extended breaks, long shopping trips: City building inspectors allegedly doing personal activities during work hours"

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/extended-breaks-long-shopping-trips-city-building-inspectors-allegedly-doing-personal-activities-during-work-hours-1.4368482
Possible even IRCC case officers pull something like this. The call centre agents have already said they will be away for a long winter break.

Reactions: Max_Rimon

ruchikathakur16

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
@ruchikathakur16 had received it on 9th August. AOR Nov 04
True that...my case was very weird... I haven't received any update on my application since med passed I.e 5th aug...in this 9months of journey i have raised just 2 web forms and sent 1 mail to Ralph.. 1st web form when I completed 6months and my status bar was full... And another in July to check if my application needs any additional documents.. I have never made any calls to their call centre...And out of no where I have received this PPR email..

ruchikathakur16

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
True that...my case was very weird... I haven't received any update on my application since med passed I.e 5th dec...in this 9months of journey i have raised just 2 web forms and sent 1 mail to Ralph.. 1st web form when I completed 6months and my status bar was full... And another in July to check if my application needs any additional documents.. I have never made any calls to their call centre...And out of no where I have received this PPR email..