+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Max_Rimon

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Eventually the lazy officers are going to process our cases. We just have to hang on!!

As every week passes, I realise I'm getting closer to PPR!!
You are right, but we should put ourselves on a "Sleep Mode" for the weekend, because IRCC doesn't work on weekends :(

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
So if it is security screening, then another 5 months??
In that case yes. My own security is in process since end of May and I’m prepared to wait till December now. So just take it easy it will work out soon. Since eligibility is passed, focus on preparing yourself for the move.

Reactions: kzeed12

Riro82@!

Star Member
Jul 28, 2019
I don't think that's the case...... My medicals were cleared on 11 Feb 2019 , so as per that, it is one year..... So what I understand is that..... The medicals are valid one year from the date it got passed
Mine is valid a year from the date it’s uploaded

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just got off call, no changes in my case but he says I should hear a decision in a month's time :confused:(Not going to fall for this like I did back in May lol)

My due date August 29, 2019 has been removed so that probably means my case will be stuck here for infinity :cool:

On a serious note, don't pay attention to the 6 month time bar as it is no longer valid. The processing times have increased due to the massive backlogs. Case officers are not assigning due dates anymore and 8-9 months delay is normal these days.

Reactions: Hopeful007

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Just got off call, no changes in my case but he says I should hear a decision in a month's time :confused:(Not going to fall for this like I did back in May lol)

My due date August 29, 2019 has been removed so that probably means my case will be stuck here for infinity :cool:

On a serious note, don't pay attention to the 6 month time bar as it is no longer valid. The processing times have increased due to the massive backlogs. Case officers are not assigning due dates anymore and 8-9 months delay is normal these days.
Hang in there Sith - a lot of cases from June - July - Aug 2018 are getting remed and med ext and PPR's real quick after submitting their remed - and a few Sept Oct and Nov 2018 Aor's..

It is a sign they are slowly catching up to all the backlogs - it is sad that apps in Jan and forward are getting PPR's too - but as we know they have more backlogs in 2018 because of the volume of ITA's given out before they knew it was more than what they can handle..

So give it time till your med exp or even before that - and just watch apps from June- till Nov slowly getting PPR..

Hang in there buddy

Last edited:

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Call agents information is incorrect for @Priya0227 they must have confused this with medicals passed date.

Medicals are only extended when a decision is finalized.
Are you sure about that? My understanding was that you get a re-medical request if your application has been approved and your medicals will expire within 3 months.
My medicals were extended in July (will expire in Sept), but in webforms and phone calls, they say that my eligibility is 'Recommend pass' and security has not started.

Reactions: zafontana

Sabisingh1016

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Are you sure about that? My understanding was that you get a re-medical request if your application has been approved and your medicals will expire within 3 months.
My medicals were extended in July (will expire in Sept), but in webforms and phone calls, they say that my eligibility is 'Recommend pass' and security has not started.
I think urs and mine status are Similar to a great extent except our aor and medical extension portion. My eligibility.....r.passed. criminality passed. N security checks not yet started. Sailing on same boat u me and sithlord.my aor 2nd nov.

priya93

Apr 27, 2019
Hi there,
Congratulations. Were you under RR for eligibility or recommend pass. I’ve been in recommend pass since March this year and still waiting. Thank you and all the best in Canada
Thank you, No I was not under RR, every time i called the agent they told me that eligibility is passed.