AOR:14 NOV
MEP: 14 Dec
RPRF request received: 3rd january
RPRF paid: 4th January
Complete silence after that
Applied for GCMS around 10th July
IP2: 14th August
PPR: 15TH August

Thank you everyone for being a constant support. I wish and pray that all receive PPR soon.
Congratulations, Priya....

I am Nov 14, too.... i hope i get soon as well

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
Hello everyone my time lines are below:

Thank you everyone for being a constant support. I wish and pray that all receive PPR soon.
Congratulations Priya....good luck for the future.....

Reactions: kzeed12

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019

Congratulations.......
Time to celebrate.......
Good luck for future

Riro82@!

Star Member
Jul 28, 2019

Hi there,
Congratulations. Were you under RR for eligibility or recommend pass. I’ve been in recommend pass since March this year and still waiting. Thank you and all the best in Canada

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi there,
Congratulations. Were you under RR for eligibility or recommend pass. I’ve been in recommend pass since March this year and still waiting. Thank you and all the best in Canada
And I have been in eligibility pass since May...... I think they have just kept files aside.... And are currently working on the files of Feb to June.
One of my known asked me all the steps how to apply for express entry. When she applied, I was already 3 months old in the pool after aor...... And guess what, she got her ppr...... And me .....still waiting....

Riro82@!

Star Member
Jul 28, 2019
And I have been in eligibility pass since May...... I think they have just kept files aside.... And are currently working on the files of Feb to June.
One of my known asked me all the steps how to apply for express entry. When she applied, I was already 3 months old in the pool after aor...... And guess what, she got her ppr...... And me .....still waiting....
Have you order gcms notes?

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017

now that's called freedom.

congratulations...

Pak 7625

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
Passport Req..
09-08-2019

Congratulations Priya! :)

Pak 7625

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
T
Hello everyone,

I have been a silent reader for the past few months. AOR November 14. I have been waiting for 10 months now. I, as I'm sure many of us here, come from a country where the government doesn't do much for their citizens, and I'm trying to immigrate to Canada looking for a better quality of life.

I understand how frustrating the wait can be, but it amazes me how people insults the process, the officers handling their application, or how they complain about new ITAs. I hope they increase the ITA's because I remember being in the pool waiting and praying to receive one, and is not a very good feeling, in fact, it is worst then being in our position.

Of course is not going to be easy to immigrate to a country like Canada. If it were, a lot more people would be applying. The process has an efficacy of over 80%, I don't know about you, but for me that would classify it as a good one. Don't get sour because we are the few unlucky ones. There's people who received their PPR under six months. I bet if we were on that group we would be venerating the system and whom ever touch our application to make it possible.

I'm sure that if our documentation is all in order we will receive the PPR very soon. Don't lose hope and think positive. There's going to be day were you will be sipping a Tim Hortons coffee on a -30c winter morning, and you will remember how tough and stressful it was to immigrate to Canada, but you will only be able to smile because you made it.

Cheers
I totally agree with you and appreciate how you put it. I tried saying expressing this in our NOV AOR Whatsapp group and everyone said I am being inconsiderate for not "understanding" their frustration, all I say is trust the process. There is a time for everything. It will come when it is meant to be. Plus all of us applied voluntarily, IRCC didnt force us to apply so we must bear the consequences with patience and not insult the process. Cheers!