+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Someone got
someone got PPR today for AOR nov 6....so they have started processing for November. Lets focus on being positive.
Probably CEC applicant. Just a week back I saw someone from October 28 or 30(CEC) getting PPR.

Anyways, it shows some positivity :)

November 2 AOR still waiting patiently. 74 days now :(

Sarah K

Jan 15, 2019
Hello there,
I just found out this forum and joined. My AOR is Nov 3rd. Has any FSW applicants from nov AOR got ppr yet?

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
How common would you say it is that the status online is not updated regularly or accurately, and people get PPR before the status on their portal reflects that they are even at that point? Does anyone know who or what entity is responsible for maintaining the status updates on our portals?

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Check your junk mail regularly!
A friend of mine got PPR email last year, and it ended up in his junk mail. There was no updates on the profile. He found out 3 months later after calling to check the status of the application.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
the ghostiest ghost update was the number of weeks in my profile going down from 17 to 16 weeks

Lol. Sorry, I couldn't resist :p:p:p
lol....

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
the ghostiest ghost update was the number of weeks in my profile going down from 17 to 16 weeks

Lol. Sorry, I couldn't resist :p:p:p
Are you a CEC applicant? I got a ghost update a few hours ago as well. Seems like some routine update then... dunno

damn, I was so excited :p

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Are you a CEC applicant? I got a ghost update a few hours ago as well. Seems like some routine update then... dunno

damn, I was so excited :p
yours might be a real update. I didn't get any update other than the stupid bar going from 17 to 16. And you never find out when the bar changes so it is always a ghost update.

If your status showed updated and after you went in and didn't see any change, and now it shows as "read", then it might be that your file is being looked at.

And you are CEC-inland which is currently the fastest.

I am FSW-inland. It is currently the slowest

Last edited:

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
yours might be a real update. I didn't get any update other than the stupid bar going from 17 to 16. And you never find out when the bar changes so it is always a ghost update.

If your status showed updated and after you went in and didn't see any change, and now it shows as "read", then it might be that your file is being looked at.
My progress bar still says 4 months (it never went to 17 weeks or anything else). Can't spot any changes to the profile from what it was previously... and it certainly has gone back to saying 'read'

Maybe I was hallucinating. I was pretty sleep deprived today :p

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Sorry didn't see your edited reply.

Doubt they do updates on progress bar tracker changes. That happens automatically right? Never heard of anyone getting updated for tracker changes.
They were probably looking at inland applicants' applications today. Might have dispatched them off to VOs that caused the 'update'.
yes, that happens automatically.

My "joke" was that this was the ghost update i.e. no update at all just the automatic bar movement.

I didn't see anything saying "update" at all. It was just a joke.

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017

And you are CEC-inland which is currently the fastest.

I am FSW-inland. It is currently the slowest
Sorry I just saw your edited reply.

And I just got your ghostie update joke. :D

I really am sleep deprived today.