+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
@SithLord or anyone who can please help me. I receive my gcms notes and in the beginning under assessment it says that eligibility met security not started criminality not started started and info sharing complete. Also in the end it says review required for document, all work docs have been accepted. However, I disclosed a job that I had started for which I did not claim points and mentioned the same: I still showed pay slips and appointment letter but no employment letter as I did not claim points under this. Claimed two years work experience and provided everything for that which has been accepted. This was all explained in the loe. Do I need to send anything additional now stating what I’m doing etc as I’m working elsewhere. But have no adr so should I just wait. Also based on the assessment what do you think? Thank you so much !

syedzafferullah

Jun 12, 2017
Hi

Did anyone get ADR for "Supplementary information request for students" and "CV". After submission of this ADR did you order GCMS notes, I got this and am trying to understand why this is requested even-though I am not a student currently.

Reactions: FrictionMaster

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Finally after 7 months got the ready for visa mail today morning at 8.51 AM IST.

AOR: 9th Nov
IP2 / Ghost update : 2nd May
RPRF : 3rd May Midnight
Paid on the same day, Doc review became not applicable on 4th May

GSMS raised after 6 months. Yet to get the response.
On 15th May got response for a CSE where they said a decision has been made.
On 22nd May Agent confirmed case is approved. Asked me to wait for 2/3 weeks.

PPR : 13th June

CPC - Ottawa

Wish all of you get it soon.

Anyone has experience with Kolkata VFS?
Congrats

Reactions: Shweta1289

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
@SithLord or anyone who can please help me. I receive my gcms notes and in the beginning under assessment it says that eligibility met security not started criminality not started started and info sharing complete. Also in the end it says review required for document, all work docs have been accepted. However, I disclosed a job that I had started for which I did not claim points and mentioned the same: I still showed pay slips and appointment letter but no employment letter as I did not claim points under this. Claimed two years work experience and provided everything for that which has been accepted. This was all explained in the loe. Do I need to send anything additional now stating what I’m doing etc as I’m working elsewhere. But have no adr so should I just wait. Also based on the assessment what do you think? Thank you so much !
Does it say what document RR?

I will ask you to wait since eligibility shows met. They will ask for ADR