+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**November 2017** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

lozzylo

Jan 2, 2018
I have a question. My husband has just had an email that is his COPR. They have asked for his passport and the passports of accompanying family. As all the rest of the family accompanying him is Canadian I am assuming we do not need to send their passports or input their information on Appendix A. Thanks for the help.
Just so you all know. Our GICkey has not told us this information yet. They didn't even say they were doing our background check. Mississauga received our application on November 1. It appears we now have the COPR. Just have to send off passport. Hope this helps some of you to see our timeline.

Danielle Reade

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
I recieved decision made and PPR this morning! Good luck you all. I am nearing the end. :)

Application recieved- November 9th.
AOR 1- January 9th.
Schedule A and PCC Request- January 9th.
Medical Request: January 10th.
SA and AOR2: January 17th.
VO is Mississauga
Medical Passed- January 30th.
BGC in GCKEY- changed to in process on March 27th
Decision Made on Ecas- March 29th
PPR email- March 29th.

msamhat

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
Hi guys!

Please i need your advice!since we couldn’t link the account online. From the cic status tool through their number:
1.We received your application to sponsor on January 11, 2018.

2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 22, 2018

3.We started processing your application on January 23, 2018.

- we received with corresponding letter the background application and the medical exam to be done + the application for Quebec selection.

- Medical passed
- CSQ passed for Quebec
- interview mail - March 9th, 2018
- Interview required - March 21st, 2018.

Last week my status was:

Medical passed
Interview completed, after the interview the officer asked more documents so we sent them back
No need for fingerprints
Background not started yet

Yesterday

Medical passed
Interview completed
No need for fingerprints
Background is not showing anymore... weird! It means what???

Today

Decision made so nervous ! No letter received yet

Last edited:

Danielle Reade

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi guys!

Please i need your advice!since we couldn’t link the account online. From the cic status tool through their number:
1.We received your application to sponsor on January 11, 2018.

2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 22, 2018

3.We started processing your application on January 23, 2018.

- we received with corresponding letter the background application and the medical exam to be done + the application for Quebec selection.

- Medical passed
- CSQ passed for Quebec
- interview mail - March 9th, 2018
- Interview required - March 21st, 2018.

Last week my status was:

Medical passed
Interview completed, after the interview the officer asked more documents so we sent them back
No need for fingerprints
Background not started yet

Yesterday

Medical passed
Interview completed
No need for fingerprints
Background is not showing anymore... weird! It means what???

Today

Decision made so nervous ! No letter received yet
This happened to me, decision made this morning and passport request in my email. Good luck!

oil_country

Mar 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Is there anyone here applying through the visa office in Pretoria, South Africa?

Also. anyone with an idea how the timeline is for applications processed through that VO?

Thanks.

Annaick

Oct 7, 2017
Hello,

Is there anyone here applying through the visa office in Pretoria, South Africa?

Also. anyone with an idea how the timeline is for applications processed through that VO?

Thanks.
Visa office pretoria too . Hubby still waiting for medical request

Jeah

Feb 24, 2018
Hello. anyone here could answer why i cant link my application on an online account. i tried so many times but it tells that there is no application found. Thanks

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Hello. anyone here could answer why i cant link my application on an online account. i tried so many times but it tells that there is no application found. Thanks
What options did you use, and in the number of people did you put the total number of applicants + the sponsor (so if it's just one applicant you should put a total of 2 where it asks for the number)?

For me, Application number and Family name worked on the first try together with the passport information.