+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**November 2017** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

HereforPR

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
Other
Guys, My sponsor status got updated on ecas to "Decision made". And got a request for PA's medical exam. But no sign of schedule-A & PCC request.
Is it normal?

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Guys, My sponsor status got updated on ecas to "Decision made". And got a request for PA's medical exam. But no sign of schedule-A & PCC request.
Is it normal?
Yup. Those things vary in order.

Reactions: HereforPR

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
My PA got medical request, schedule A , PCC,RFPF also today....does that mean she will get passport request soon
Not really, and it depends which VO you will deal with. Actually, your case just finished the first part, now the background check should be on the way, and it is the longest wait in the whole process, it could be couple months or it could be 8-10 months or even longer. It really depends on which country the PA is from, and if the PA has a clean record of anything that related to her background.

simson toms

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Not really, and it depends which VO you will deal with. Actually, your case just finished the first part, now the background check should be on the way, and it is the longest wait in the whole process, it could be couple months or it could be 8-10 months or even longer. It really depends on which country the PA is from, and if the PA has a clean record of anything that related to her background.
thank you for the reply. I was just making an assumption based on my PR application which was done within 9 months under the old system.....
it was from New Delhi VO.....the passport request came 1 month after RFPF. I had 4 police certificates to be submitted...my PA has only 1.....
I wish and hope its faster this time as well......

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
thank you for the reply. I was just making an assumption based on my PR application which was done within 9 months under the old system.....
it was from New Delhi VO.....the passport request came 1 month after RFPF. I had 4 police certificates to be submitted...my PA has only 1.....
I wish and hope its faster this time as well......
This time is totally different than the time you applied, and I guess you didn't get your PR through spousal sponsorship. Currently, the NDVO is processing applicants applied in March-June of 2017, and NDVO is a slow VO to process spousal sponsorship. Somebody posted an email issued by NDVO stated that the applicants applied in March-June, 2017 will probably hear some progress in June, 2018. So, you can do the math.

simson toms

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
This time is totally different than the time you applied, and I guess you didn't get your PR through spousal sponsorship. Currently, the NDVO is processing applicants applied in March-June of 2017, and NDVO is a slow VO to process spousal sponsorship. Somebody posted an email issued by NDVO stated that the applicants applied in March-June, 2017 will probably hear some progress in June, 2018. So, you can do the math.
that timeline is agonizing.......

ej0711

Feb 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
24-11-2017
Help please?
We had our AOR1 last Jan18 and since then we tried to link our application but until now it is still not working. Any suggestions? TIA

HereforPR

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
Other
Help please?
We had our AOR1 last Jan18 and since then we tried to link our application but until now it is still not working. Any suggestions? TIA
You can try different options which worked for few ppl. Such as:

1) erique
#168 Jan 24, 2018 at 7:33 AM
simson toms said: ?
I got the AOR today for my sponsorship application dated November 27th .
I am finding it difficult to link my application.
Can anyone please advice on this.
Hi, you could try to link your application using your application number and the following Pricipal Applicant’s details:
>FAMILY NAME
>CITY & COUNTRY OF BIRTH
{LEAVE THE PASSPORT INFO BLANK}
>PROVINCE & CITY in Canada
>MARRIED
>No. of family members: 2 (if you don’t have any dependents)

2) HereforPR
#196 Jan 26, 2018 at 7:12 PM
Hello Guys,

Finally, after trying different combinations for gazillion times, I was able to link application to my account.
Here is what worked for me:
> Permanent Resident
> Family class(spouse)
> Application number & Last name
> {SKIP BIRTH PLACE & COUNTRY OF BIRTH} - NO SPACE, NOTHING JUST SKIP IT.
> FILL IN all fields in passports
> Number of ppl in file = 2 (sponsor + PA)

AND BINGOOO... One match found!! :)

Good Luck!!

Reactions: ej0711

HereforPR

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
Other
Hello Guys,

I got an email form CIC saying I met all federal eligibility requirements as a sponsor (which I assume its a SA).
Also they mentioned this in PDF which I received from them
)

I want to know, does PA gets a separate Request for Schedule-A? Currently, PA just got Medical request. But no Schedule-a or PCC request.
Also, there is no link to upload in MyCic account.

Thanks in advance!!

HereforPR

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
Other
Hello Guys,

I got an email form CIC saying I met all federal eligibility requirements as a sponsor (which I assume its a SA).
Also they mentioned this in PDF which I received from them
)

I want to know, does PA gets a separate Request for Schedule-A? Currently, PA just got Medical request. But no Schedule-a or PCC request.
Also, there is no link to upload in MyCic account.

Thanks in advance!!

BDW just got an update on PA's MyCiC account asking for Schedule-A & PCC. So please ignore above question :)

ej0711

Feb 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
24-11-2017
BDW just got an update on PA's MyCiC account asking for Schedule-A & PCC. So please ignore above question :)
Hi! What’s your timeline? I haven’t receive SA yet but the PA had an email for Schedule A, PCC and Medical request.