+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**November 2017** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Does anyone have any ideas about SA ? How long will it take to get approved? I am waiting for about two weeks after AOR1, still nothing. I saw usually it will take about one week, looks long time right now!
It really depends on each cases, and I don't think that there is any patterns for us to predict the time frame, after AOR1. I am a Sep. applicant, and my wife got her SA almost a month after we received AOR1, and some other people got their SA the same day that they received their AOR1.

Reactions: maria79

Danielle Reade

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
I haven't added myself to the spreadsheet, but I figured I'd update you guys a bit since I am also a November app. I originally submitted in July, but it was returned.

App recieved: November 9th
AOR: January 9th
Schedule A and PCC request: January 9th
Med request: January 10th
SA and AOR2: January 17th
Med done: 22nd
Med passed: January 30th

lfindlay

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Just got my SA yesterday (about 2 weeks after AOR1). We got a med request a few days ago as well so hoping to get that done this weekend.

murali293

Dec 17, 2017
Hi guys
I got e mail from cic to update my schedule A
There is 2 schedule A form
One from 2012 another one from 10-2017
Which one we have to fill confused

Help pls

xrwjerry

Jan 15, 2018
Application received Nov 24/17
Aor Jan 17, check status says Decision Made for SA,still not receive any
email from cic!
Anyone knows what's wrong with that?

Trudirella

Jun 25, 2017
Germany
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Vienna
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
AOR Received.
2018-01-15
File Transfer...
2018-02-01
Med's Done....
2017-10-31 (upfront)
Hi there!
I just wanted to add our timeline to this thread. I have only followed this forum for the past few weeks/moths, so actually this is my first post ever. :)

We just woke up with the file transfer email (to the sponsor) that our file is being processed in Mississauga. It seems like everything is going pretty fast :)

Last edited:
Reactions: lfindlay

Aezeani

Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
Hello everyone. My application was sent and received Nov. 24th,2017. My application was sent back to me and revived on Jan. 31,2018. There were 2 section highlighted ( if we live together or not ), I selected NO and provided evidence (marriage certificate, pictures, etc.) The immigration officer highlighted option YES ( which means my husband and I live together) that does not apply to us. The second highlighted was proof of family and friends/ social media being aware of or relation and financial support shared between the 2 of us. I provided a letter from a mutual friend of ours as evidence and money transfer that husband did from his country. They sent my application base on those reasons. I was sooo upset and obviously no can explain the specific reason. I was told to write a letter to explain/more details. I hope that was the only issue they had with my application and that it will not be return back. I will be adding more letters from our family and friends and a picture of us that was posted on Instagram. Anyone with similar issue and any advise? Help!

HereforPR

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
Other
Hello everyone. My application was sent and received Nov. 24th,2017. My application was sent back to me and revived on Jan. 31,2018. There were 2 section highlighted ( if we live together or not ), I selected NO and provided evidence (marriage certificate, pictures, etc.) The immigration officer highlighted option YES ( which means my husband and I live together) that does not apply to us. The second highlighted was proof of family and friends/ social media being aware of or relation and financial support shared between the 2 of us. I provided a letter from a mutual friend of ours as evidence and money transfer that husband did from his country. They sent my application base on those reasons. I was sooo upset and obviously no can explain the specific reason. I was told to write a letter to explain/more details. I hope that was the only issue they had with my application and that it will not be return back. I will be adding more letters from our family and friends and a picture of us that was posted on Instagram. Anyone with similar issue and any advise? Help!
Hello Aezeani,
Sorry to hear that. First of all, Your answer to first question was right (You guys are NOT living together, But make sure you state that in reason, why you are not living together. Also both of your addresses should be different). Secondly, when they say "proof of family and friends/ social media being aware of or relation", they mean to give them a screenshot of your public status on FB or in insta or any other social media & not just letters (As technically, anyone can with those letters for you guys. That's what they might have thought).
Third, next time when you send your file, I would suggest you to add bank statement of PA showing that money which sponsor sent was deposited into your bank. Again, this is my point of view. You can ask same question in other forums, to know what ppl did when they received such response from CIC.

Good Luck!!