Med's Done....
04-12-2017
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-09-2018
I called the immigration office to inquire about my application and found out that my application is incomplete and was sent back on the 2nd January 2018. It has been 10 days and I still have not received it back to me.

P.S: I dont know what is incomplete since I dont have my application with me yet.

Applied 6th November 2017
You will probably get it back soon. There will be a sheet of paper with your returned application explaining what was missing. Sometimes it's a document, sometimes it's as minor as missing an address on one of the forms. Just correct the missing info and send it in again, but be sure to use the latest versions of the forms - check the website guidelines to make sure forms and checklist haven't been updated since you first filled out your application. (it will say on the bottom page of each form what date it was last updated)

ensconcer

Nov 29, 2017
I called the immigration office to inquire about my application and found out that my application is incomplete and was sent back on the 2nd January 2018. It has been 10 days and I still have not received it back to me.

P.S: I dont know what is incomplete since I dont have my application with me yet.

Sorry Man :-(,

I know that sucks, but my recommendation would be to start filling up the forms again. Most likely you just forgot to sign somewhere in some form.

You might want to start preparing the file again.
One of my friends file was sent back too. They send it by regular mail and it took over 40 days for the file to reach him, and as i told you only thing that he missed was one sign.

and he was told to upload his latest chat and call history because he sent the same one in the new file.

Best of luck brother

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017

I know that sucks, but my recommendation would be to start filling up the forms again. Most likely you just forgot to sign somewhere in some form.

One of my friends file was sent back too. They send it by regular mail and it took over 40 days for the file to reach him, and as i told you only thing that he missed was one sign.

and he was told to upload his latest chat and call history because he sent the same one in the new file.

Best of luck brother
Why fill out forms again? That will likely result in a waste of time. They're going to send you the application back and it may be something minor - don't redo anything unless you have to :)

Reactions: Ukrainian girl

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015

Best of luck brother

Will they return the package to the sponsor in Canada or the Principal applicant outside Canada. 40 days seem a very long time

ensconcer

Nov 29, 2017
Will they return the package to the sponsor in Canada or the Principal applicant outside Canada. 40 days seem a very long time

Advised that to save time, and not wait for the package to come back, instead start preparing things like chat and call details etc, and if still the package is not here it is better to start filling the forms rather than waiting for the file to be back.

Aezeani

Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana

Hi there! What number did you call? I am currently at 8 weeks. I am getting worried now.

xrwjerry

Jan 15, 2018
Anybody got AOR1 for Mid to end of Nov application?This is my 8weeks for waiting, little bit worried!

Ceimi

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
KWC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Anybody got AOR1 for Mid to end of Nov application?This is my 8weeks for waiting, little bit worried!
The last I heard of Nov outland was someone whose application was Nov 14th finally got AOR beginning last week, so they're just starting mid-end Nov. If you don't hear anything by the end of the month most likely your application was returned.

Elohim

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
GUYS, I just recieved AOR1 and successfully linked my application on GCKEY but i cant connect to the other cic service. Any one encountered that problem?

karagreer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-08-2017
Doc's Request.
29-09-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
14-11-2017
Med's Request
10-11-2017
Med's Done....
04-12-2017
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-09-2018
GUYS, I just recieved AOR1 and successfully linked my application on GCKEY but i cant connect to the other cic service. Any one encountered that problem?
What information did you enter to try to check your status on the CIC site? A common mistake is using the wrong UCI # when looking up the application, like some people use their spouse's UCI but they enter their own name/birthdate/country. Try using your own UCI and info, or your spouse's UCI and info. You can also try using the application file # to look up your application on ECAS, in which case it's the same application # assigned to both of you.

gnomer

Nov 17, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
So our package arrived in Mississauga on Nov 16th. I got an email stating that they have received it for that date. When I check online at the status it says...Sponsorship Application Status: In Process since January 11th. Permanent Residence Application Status: Received as of Nov 16th....how long is the average waiting time to proceed onto the next phase? And do I need to wait till the next step to be able to link the application to an online profile?

Elohim

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
What information did you enter to try to check your status on the CIC site? A common mistake is using the wrong UCI # when looking up the application, like some people use their spouse's UCI but they enter their own name/birthdate/country. Try using your own UCI and info, or your spouse's UCI and info. You can also try using the application file # to look up your application on ECAS, in which case it's the same application # assigned to both of you.
I have tried all combinations but still nothing