+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**November 2017** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

AirJordan23

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hey guys, quick update:

My wife received Interview Request email on Sep 11 at the Vienna Canadian Embassy. Today, Oct. 2, was her interview and everything went well! The interview took about half an hour. The immigration officer was very welcoming and said he was satisfied and believes our relationship to be truly genuine. He told my wife that she can go back to Serbia and they will email her with further instructions. I’m guessing that means Pre-Arrival and PPR are just around the corner!

In the mean time, I’m going back to Serbia this Saturday to celebrate our wedding anniversary :) Good luck to everyone else!

murali293

Dec 17, 2017
Hi there
My wife or process is in process , we have a new born last week how can I update with my wife file , what are the documents need to be provided.....

Thanks in advance

Bob1321

Jul 8, 2017
i received the AOR! yesterday, and today they asked me for police certificate, i feel weird that its too fast
When did you apply and what is your Visa Office?

I apply in March and my VO is Mexico, they didnt ask me for the Police Certificate

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
For the November applicants with London Visa Office (LVO), any updates?
I dont know for the London but my VO is rome and i am november aplicant and still nothing 4 months my file is tranfer to visa roma so frustating everything

inerhead

Jul 5, 2018
When did you apply and what is your Visa Office?

I apply in March and my VO is Mexico, they didnt ask me for the Police Certificate
hello sorry didnt check the website before, i applied the 29th of june, i received the AOR in october 16, and they asked the police certificate the next day (already sent) and 10 days ago they emailed me to tell me they were sending my aplication to mexico visa office, and 3 days ago, they asked for the medical test, and ... yesterday they send me the letter to ask for the CSQ. (if you are planning to move to quebec) also in that letter, it says my husband was approved as a sponsor.

AminZ_2000

May 28, 2014
For the November applicants with London Visa Office (LVO), any updates?,
Any one got PPR request?

I already passed the 12 months period

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
For the November applicants with London Visa Office (LVO), any updates?,
Any one got PPR request?

I already passed the 12 months period
I have passed 12 months about 2 weeks and i just now i am in queue for interview , i think you should write an email visa office london , is your right