+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**NOVEMBER 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS**

Chifreyja

Jan 15, 2017
English-zid-lgoudam said:
yes most of us did it but some couldn't and we dont know the reasons, i advise you to wait some days
one more think, you only have 5 trials per 24 hours...good luck
well I've also tried several times but I couldn't link mine. I've also tried different categories (application number,UCI, last name and birth date) no of these matches our application. That's why I was a little worried that our application was not on the system. We only rely on the emails sent to us and we are waiting for the Passport Request via email or mail.

English-zid-lgoudam

Nov 7, 2016
outside, but on earth !
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
AOR Received.
17/11/2016 and SA 25/11/16 Elhamdoulillah
File Transfer...
25/11/2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-10-2016 (passed)
Interview........
Not Needed...
Passport Req..
DM: 09/02/2017 PPR: 13/02/2017. Thanks God for your goodness
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2017
LANDED..........
landed hamdoulilah
Chifreyja said:
well I've also tried several times but I couldn't link mine. I've also tried different categories (application number,UCI, last name and birth date) no of these matches our application. That's why I was a little worried that our application was not on the system. We only rely on the emails sent to us and we are waiting for the Passport Request via email or mail.
when i saw your couple messages on your profile i tought that your are a new applicant

so,when did you applied ? what is your VO ? can you at least check it using eCas ?
you dont have to be worried! come on! you have an UCI that mean that you are on system;

listen try to Repport a technical issue,
here to read: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=799&top=23

Chifreyja

Jan 15, 2017
when i saw your couple messages on your profile i tought that your are a new applicant

so,when did you applied ? what is your VO ? can you at least check it using eCas ?
you dont have to be worried! come on! you have an UCI that mean that you are on system;

eCas shows "in process". Our application was transfered to Manila,Philippines on Nov.14,2016. Medical Results received. That was all the info on eCas. We're hopeful that there is no missing documents so it won't cause delay. When they sent an email asking for the sponsor's Birth Certificate which is not on the checklist,we sent it right away via email based on their instruction.

English-zid-lgoudam

Nov 7, 2016
outside, but on earth !
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
25/11/2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-10-2016 (passed)
Interview........
Not Needed...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2017
LANDED..........
landed hamdoulilah
Chifreyja said:
eCas shows "in process". Our application was transfered to Manila,Philippines on Nov.14,2016. Medical Results received. That was all the info on eCas. We're hopeful that there is no missing documents so it won't cause delay. When they sent an email asking for the sponsor's Birth Certificate which is not on the checklist,we sent it right away via email based on their instruction.
try this as i told you: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=799&top=23

Familyman2017

Jan 16, 2017
Hie fellow mates.Sent my application to cic mississauga 8 November and got SA 23rd of November and then got an email from VO saying that they are now processing the application 15 December.On ecas it just says medical results received.What is the next step and can anyone tell me how long it can take before they update this information on my ecas ;)

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
Familyman2017 said:
Hie fellow mates.Sent my application to cic mississauga 8 November and got SA 23rd of November and then got an email from VO saying that they are now processing the application 15 December.On ecas it just says medical results received.What is the next step and can anyone tell me how long it can take before they update this information on my ecas ;)
at least 3 to 6 months before you will see any changes

Staunts2015

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
11-12-2019
Familyman2017 said:
ECAS won't update until a decision is made for your application. MyCIC should update before then to notify you of any missing documents or that your background check is in process. The background check is the next step for you, and, depending on your VO, it can take as little as a month to begin. On average, I'd agree with Louman64 that it takes about 3 - 6 months for ECAS to update. So be sure to check on your MyCIC in the meantime.

English-zid-lgoudam

Nov 7, 2016
outside, but on earth !
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
25/11/2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-10-2016 (passed)
Interview........
Not Needed...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2017
LANDED..........
landed hamdoulilah
Familyman2017 said:
Next step is the background check... be patient on this! and right way the BGC, comes the PPR then the Flight ticket... lol :)
dont forget to fill out the spreadsheet down here on my signature... thanks
when you come at your tenth message on this forum, it opens you the right to update your profile

wassii

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016

here to read: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=799&top=23
Hi everyone yasir no update after reply for additional docs which I had sent on 8 November 2016 ab to May main 1 Saad hone walk hai application submit kiye hue

alex.121

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hello everybody,

Here is a thing I can't see sponsorship approval on my ECASE while I received an email from CIC MSSGA on NOV 17 "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in London for further processing.
I linked application to myCIC it is showing review in process medical pass
BC NS
Else NR at this time
I'm surprised in AOR they asked me to link my application to myCIC and also mentioned "For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request.Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account
within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail. This will introduce delays into the processing of your application."
But its more than 2 months I didn't receive any request for missing documents. Do you think it would a generic email or Is should contact CIC and inquire?
Thank you and best of luck to all of us

ardie514

Sep 13, 2016
Just added my details to the spreadsheet, hope I did it correctly ;)

Out of curiosity, does the immigration office that my app was sent to after Sponsor Approval matter? It got sent to Ottawa. I am a dual U.S./Australian citizen, born in the U.S., currently living in Oz. I'm assuming that I'm being processed as a U.S. citizen, but not entirely sure. According to the CIC processing times Australians get processed faster, but it also sounds like U.S. Citizens are being processed MUCH faster than the website says average time is. Thanks.

Emily12

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Doc's Request.
27/01/2017 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
21-11-2016
Med's Done....
upfront - Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2017
LANDED..........
05-04-2017
ardie514 said:

Out of curiosity, does the immigration office that my app was sent to after Sponsor Approval matter? It got sent to Ottawa. I am a dual U.S./Australian citizen, born in the U.S., currently living in Oz. I'm assuming that I'm being processed as a U.S. citizen, but not entirely sure. According to the CIC processing times Australians get processed faster, but it also sounds like U.S. Citizens are being processed MUCH faster than the website says average time is. Thanks.
I'm wondering the same thing. I (sponsor) am an Aus/Canadian citizen, my partner an Italian citizen and Aus PR. We applied from Aus and our app was sent to Ottawa. However we now live in Italy. I don't know if he is being processed under the Australian time frame (which would be great as processing times indicated are some of the faster).

Mojdeh.s

Dec 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/11/2016
AOR Received.
29/11/2016
Med's Done....
13/07/2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2017
LANDED..........
05/02/2017
Yayyyy I'm so happy to say that I got PPR email todayyy

Staunts2015

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
11-12-2019
ardie514 said:

If US Citizens' and Australian citizens' packets are both sent to Ottawa, I believe they'd have roughly the same processing times. If you look at the US thread (with everyone going through Ottawa) they tend to complete applications in about 4-6 months, with some as little as 2 months. I believe Ottawa is one of the fastest VOs, so either way, I think you'll be done in less time than the CIC website predicts.