File Transfer...
Dec.13.2016
Med's Done....
PASSED Dec 11.2016
Passport Req..
21-03-17
meow02 said:
Hi everyone,
I have got the AOR1 yesterday from CIC with the UCI and Application Number. Does that mean they accept my application? I worry a lot that they would return my package if there is something missing.
Congrats!! AOR1 is just a courtesy email to let you know your application has been received. If they are missing anything hopefully they will request it instead of returning everything.... but that is up to the person handling your file. Next step is Sponsorship Approval

HandM082516

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 1st 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 - November 18th 2016
File Transfer...
SA and file transfer: November 25th 2016. AOR2 :Dec 12, 2016
Med's Done....
Up front
On the PA side for me ,it's showing we started processing your app on dec 7th. This update is from the visa office. Correct ?

HandM082516

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 1st 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 - November 18th 2016
File Transfer...
SA and file transfer: November 25th 2016. AOR2 :Dec 12, 2016
Med's Done....
Up front
prvc said:
Correct. :) Does NDVO send out AOR2?
To my understanding they do, maybe we're in queue to get it or maybe moving forward they won't be sending one. A bit clueless but excited to see any updates on their end :)

Hoping for ppr before April ;)

tigermilo

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
11/26/2016
AOR Received.
12/03/2016
File Transfer...
12/12/2016 (Received SA)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT: 09/30/16. Meds Passed: 12/06/16
Passport Req..
11/22/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2017
LANDED..........
12/23/2017
Our PR application is in process but I realized I forgot to put some information on our application that is important. Do I rewrite the form and mail it to the VO in Ottawa or Mississauga? I asked in another thread and they said to send a CSE but I might not hear back for a long time. I don't know what to do

married_ind

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
Hello everyone,

I just checked my application status, today it says "decision made" for my sponsorship (Im the sponsor) but I didnt get any e-mail yet. I was wondering why, is it because its Saturday?

416siha

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
T.O.
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV. 7th 2016 (App Received... : NOV. 9th 2016)
AOR Received.
NOV. 22nd 2016 / SA: DEC. 2nd 2016

Delusive1

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
416siha said:
What's AOR 2?
Email that the VAC will send it to you after receive your application! sometime they don't send it to you sometimes send it after your PR status changed to in process.

416siha

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
T.O.
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Delusive1 said:
Email that the VAC will send it to you after receive your application! sometime they don't send it to you sometimes send it after your PR status changed to in process.
Oh okay, so I'm suppose to receive an another email for AOR 2 as well? What's VAC btw?

I'm just waiting for their go for medicals so she can go get it done, I'm still kinda confused how that's gonna happen. As for the medical is my spouse suppose to take her passport and the AOR 1 that I received?

Delusive1

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
416siha said:
Oh okay, so I'm suppose to receive an another email for AOR 2 as well? What's VAC btw?

I'm just waiting for their go for medicals so she can go get it done, I'm still kinda confused how that's gonna happen. As for the medical is my spouse suppose to take her passport and the AOR 1 that I received?
VAC is: Visa Application Centres (near of your spouse country)
Your spouse have to do his\her medical before sending application.
When they receive your application on Mississauga, they will send you AOR1.
When you get AOR1 your eligibility for sponsoring start in process for Decision Made.
After DM, the sponsorship status changed to Decision Made that mean you are eligible to being sponsor.
Then they send your application to VAC (the centre near of your spouse country) for processing your sponsorship eligibility.
After that, they send you SA (Sponsor approval) that means you are eligible for sponsoring.
Then, maybe you receive AOR2 for confirming you application received to VAC maybe not!
During this part on ECAS the permanent resident status changed to In Process.
After time processing you will get PPR (PassPort Request) that means you have to clean everything for your spouse coming :)
If you didn't the medical before sending application, they will ask you during the process to send it to them but it could make the time process of your application more longer than usual. Of course not a couple month but could be a week to 3 weeks.

416siha

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
T.O.
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Delusive1 said:
VAC is: Visa Application Centres (near of your spouse country)
Your spouse have to do his\her medical before sending application.
When they receive your application on Mississauga, they will send you AOR1.
When you get AOR1 your eligibility for sponsoring start in process for Decision Made.
After DM, the sponsorship status changed to Decision Made that mean you are eligible to being sponsor.
Then they send your application to VAC (the centre near of your spouse country) for processing your sponsorship eligibility.
After that, they send you SA (Sponsor approval) that means you are eligible for sponsoring.
Then, maybe you receive AOR2 for confirming you application received to VAC maybe not!
During this part on ECAS the permanent resident status changed to In Process.
After time processing you will get PPR (PassPort Request) that means you have to clean everything for your spouse coming :)
If you didn't the medical before sending application, they will ask you during the process to send it to them but it could make the time process of your application more longer than usual. Of course not a couple month but could be a week to 3 weeks.
Oh this is amazing, thank you so much dude!! +1

She didn't do her medicals because the medical center that CIC website gave us told her that it's only valid for 3 months. So we just sent the application in. Any idea what she needs to bring with her though?

Delusive1

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
416siha said:
Oh this is amazing, thank you so much dude!! +1

She didn't do her medicals because the medical center that CIC website gave us told her that it's only valid for 3 months. So we just sent the application in. Any idea what she needs to bring with her though?
Our medical was valid for 12 months! In my country my spouse should brought her 2 peaces personal photos and her passport.

canadatryingguy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2009
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-11-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 24-11-2016 & AOR 2 - 19-12-2016
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
29-09-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
14-05-2017
Hello,

Just found out about this thread. I am also a Nov 2016 candidate.

Here is my time line -

9 Nov 2016 - Application received
24 Nov 2016 - Received an email with UCI and Application number. Perhaps, this is called AOR1.
6 Dec 2016 - Received an email with an attachment saying (excerpt) - "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in New Delhi for further processing."

Is this email called AOR2?

Meanwhile -

SA Application Status - 'Decision Made'
PR Application Status - 'In Process'

Review of eligibility-Review in Progress

Review of medical results-Passed

Review of submitted documents - [blank]
Scheduling an interview-Not needed at this time

A background check is needed-Not Started

Final decision-Not Started

Thanks

Delusive1

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
canadatryingguy said:
Hello,

Just found out about this thread. I am also a Nov 2016 candidate.

Here is my time line -

9 Nov 2016 - Application received
24 Nov 2016 - Received an email with UCI and Application number. Perhaps, this is called AOR1.
6 Dec 2016 - Received an email with an attachment saying (excerpt) - "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in New Delhi for further processing."

Is this email called AOR2?

Meanwhile -

SA Application Status - 'Decision Made'
PR Application Status - 'In Process'

Review of eligibility-Review in Progress

Review of medical results-Passed

Review of submitted documents - [blank]
Scheduling an interview-Not needed at this time

A background check is needed-Not Started

Final decision-Not Started

Thanks

This is SA (Sponsor Approval) email.

meow02

Oct 7, 2016
misscoco16 said:
Congrats!! AOR1 is just a courtesy email to let you know your application has been received. If they are missing anything hopefully they will request it instead of returning everything.... but that is up to the person handling your file. Next step is Sponsorship Approval
Thanks for clearing this up...