15-01-2016,upfront, extended
Interview........
Waived, Decision Made - 24-03-2017
Passport Req..
No PPR, new identity photos requested on 28-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 04-05-2017
Mrs. Cerbo said:
Hi, any good news november applicants? hope to hear happy hearts this week. PPR pleaseeeeeeee
We got a DM on Friday, hoping for PPR this week! :) Hoping you and everyone else will get PPR this week too!

Torsyd

Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
24-11-16
Med's Done....
Upfront
Mrs. Cerbo said:
Hi, any good news november applicants? hope to hear happy hearts this week. PPR pleaseeeeeeee
No good news here. Sydney Visa office is still asleep at the wheel.

Mrs. Cerbo

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Cainta Rizal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-November-2016
Doc's Request.
22-February-2017
AOR Received.
8-December-2016 no AOR2
File Transfer...
8-December-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
3- April- 2017
carriedomitin said:
We got a DM on Friday, hoping for PPR this week! :) Hoping you and everyone else will get PPR this week too!
Wow congrats! You will receive it soon! Did you submit additional documents?

carriedomitin

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Hampton, NB
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 04-05-2017
Mrs. Cerbo said:
Wow congrats! You will receive it soon! Did you submit additional documents?
Thank you so much. :)

What do you mean by submit additional documents exactly? On Dec. 22, 2016 they asked for an updated Schedule A Background Declaration to be submitted. They wanted more information about some of my husband's previous jobs. They gave us 60 days to send that to them. Other than that, I do not think we submitted any other documents other than the application package itself.

bluenkj

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/4/16
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11/22/16
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
12/9/16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
10/2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
23/03/2017
LANDED..........
8/4/2017
Wooohooo my COPR came in this morning!!! Now to book my flight home:)

If anyone is wondering if you applied from the states, by sending your PPR via Fedex with a prepaid envelope and bill they will send it back to you within a week of them receiving it. The tracker didn't initiate over the weekend but when I checked it this morning it was heading to my house. Good luck to all.

katdanger

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
São Paulo
App. Filed.......
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
File Transfer...
02-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront; passed
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2017
Hey everyone! Congratulations to all the recent DMs, PPRs, and COPRs! Its great to see all that progress!

We're planning to order our notes in the next couple weeks and I've read on several threads on this forum that you can't order your notes if you're outside Canada, which is our case. But when I go to the website and see this message: "To be eligible to make a request, you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada." I interpret that as Canadian citizen OR a person currently in Canada, not Canadian citizen who is currently in Canada. In addition, there is the option to choose "province/state" and all the countries in the drop down menu when filling in your address.

Basically what I want to know is, has anyone here successfully ordered their notes from outside Canada through http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp, not through a third party? Or should I get in touch with my family in Canada to order them on our behalf?

Thanks!

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
Summer 2017 let's leave it to this :)
Dear all,

I have a quick question to you...well maybe not so quick but please bare with me...
We applied on the 23.11.2016, we received SA on 12.12.2016, medicals done upfront on 11.11.2016
I was able to link my app on the 28'th of January on the CIC website and since than I have the following with no changes:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.

And the problem is I am really kind of... let's say worried that my medical at least didn't change to something... From what I noticed on the forum, most of you
at least have the medical passed :(

So my question is, is that normal ? ;(

Our story:
My husband Canadian sponsoring me, both at the moment are outside Canada. First marriage for both of us, no dependents, no criminal activity ( both of us), i have never lived outside my country... well only traveling but never more than 2 weeks. The only thing we have 6 years age difference , I am 24 he is 30...( but why should this be a problem for them ? ;)

Our visa office is Bucharest... and by they way is someone on this thread going through the same VO as we are?

And we are thinking about asking for the notes in April...but still it's very stressful and somehow worrying this lack of movement in our case or some kind of communication...

Thank you very much in advance for your help! And good luck to everybody!!

Emily12

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Doc's Request.
27/01/2017 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
21-11-2016
Med's Done....
upfront - Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2017
LANDED..........
05-04-2017
Kotishii92 said:
Dear all,

I have a quick question to you...well maybe not so quick but please bare with me...
We applied on the 23.11.2016, we received SA on 12.12.2016, medicals done upfront on 11.11.2016
I was able to link my app on the 28'th of January on the CIC website and since than I have the following with no changes:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.

And the problem is I am really kind of... let's say worried that my medical at least didn't change to something... From what I noticed on the forum, most of you
at least have the medical passed :(

So my question is, is that normal ? ;(

Our story:
My husband Canadian sponsoring me, both at the moment are outside Canada. First marriage for both of us, no dependents, no criminal activity ( both of us), i have never lived outside my country... well only traveling but never more than 2 weeks. The only thing we have 6 years age difference , I am 24 he is 30...( but why should this be a problem for them ? ;)

Our visa office is Bucharest... and by they way is someone on this thread going through the same VO as we are?

And we are thinking about asking for the notes in April...but still it's very stressful and somehow worrying this lack of movement in our case or some kind of communication...

Thank you very much in advance for your help! And good luck to everybody!!

Hi, I was processed through Ottawa however just wanted to let you know my Medical didn't change to passed until a week before we got our PPR. We also did everything upfront. I'm sure someone from your VO may be able to share their experience
Good luck.

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
shamail_haider said:
Hello every body.
I have a question. My wife's sponsorship application is currently at LVO. Now we've a dependant so where do we have to send the baby's add on request docs? CPC-MISSISSAUGA or LVO ?
All correspondence needs to go to the visa office after SA. So in your case, LVO.

katdanger

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
São Paulo
App. Filed.......
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
File Transfer...
02-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront; passed
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2017
prvc said:
Are both the sponsor and PA outside of Canada? If yes, you would have to get in touch with someone in Canada who can order the notes for you. You'd have to sign a consent form and assign them as your representative (only for the notes), the rep would then pay a $5 fee.
Yes, we're both outside Canada. I requested the notes using our foreign address and the form didn't notify us of any errors. It allowed me to submit everything without a Canadian address/representative inside Canada. I received an email with the tracking number. I'll let you know in a little over a months time if the request was processed and we have our notes!

Kalex

Dec 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NRB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
12-12-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
28-11-2016
Med's Request
N/a
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Hope not.
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
bluenkj said:
Wooohooo my COPR came in this morning!!! Now to book my flight home:)

If anyone is wondering if you applied from the states, by sending your PPR via Fedex with a prepaid envelope and bill they will send it back to you within a week of them receiving it. The tracker didn't initiate over the weekend but when I checked it this morning it was heading to my house. Good luck to all.
Congratulations!!! Welcome home.

Mrs. Cerbo

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Cainta Rizal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-November-2016
Doc's Request.
22-February-2017
AOR Received.
8-December-2016 no AOR2
File Transfer...
8-December-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
3- April- 2017
carriedomitin said:
Thank you so much. :)

What do you mean by submit additional documents exactly? On Dec. 22, 2016 they asked for an updated Schedule A Background Declaration to be submitted. They wanted more information about some of my husband's previous jobs. They gave us 60 days to send that to them. Other than that, I do not think we submitted any other documents other than the application package itself.
For sure you will receive an email within this week, PPR is coming!

ardie514

Sep 13, 2016
Received our COPR paperwork today!!!! We will arrive in Canada on April 27. Thanks to all who've answered my hysterical questions and helped along the way. Truly appreciate it. Good luck to those of you still waiting, fingers crossed all get processed very soon.

Chinito777

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-16
AOR Received.
08-12-16
File Transfer...
08-12-16
Med's Request
Upfront. PASSED
Med's Done....
12-11-16
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Soon.
LANDED..........
Soon.
prvc said:
Hello, everyone! Just want to say thank you to all of you for answering all my questions when I was still putting my application together and when I was waiting for approval. With all of your help and the valuable information I found from this forum, my visa was approved in 4 months and 2 weeks with no additional document request. :) Thank you, everyone! :)
Big thanks to all!! :) You guys rock!
Congratulations PRVC! Good Luck!

carriedomitin

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Hampton, NB
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 04-05-2017
Mrs. Cerbo said:
For sure you will receive an email within this week, PPR is coming!
My husband is from a visa exempt country, so I hope we will get the PPR. Praying! And praying for all those who are still waiting too! :)