+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

makbar24

Jan 26, 2009
canvis2006 said:
Are there any Scarborough applicants who got invite for Scarborough test ??
The confusing thing is that people put Toronto as their location but it doesn't always tell whether it is St Clair office or Scarborough office that is dealing with their application. It would be nice if people would share the office location when they get invite for test.
Hi, could you please share your time line. I am at the same Area. My FP was sent to St.Claire. But do not know how is their processing time line.

B0kkie

Dec 22, 2016
UPDATE:

We went for our tests and interviews today. We both got 20/20 for the test. There were about 15 applicants. Everybody passed the test. The interview was pretty straight forward - he wanted to see the originals of all the documents we had submitted copies of. Few questions to verify and/or clarify information in the application. Said everything looks in order - unless something pops up, we're probably looking at the oath ceremony in 6-12 weeks.

makbar24

Jan 26, 2009
Does anyone has any Idea how long it takes after FR sent to St.Claire(toronto) CIC office? My FP resport sent to St.Claire( Totoronto) more than 2 weeks but Haven hear anything yet. If any one from St.Claire( Totoronto), could you please share your timeline please

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
makbar24 said:
Does anyone has any Idea how long it takes after FR sent to St.Claire(toronto) CIC office? My FP resport sent to St.Claire( Totoronto) more than 2 weeks but Haven hear anything yet. If any one from St.Claire( Totoronto), could you please share your timeline please
yes i send mine on 1st feb 2017 and still waiting.

makbar24

Jan 26, 2009
staralihaider said:
yes i send mine on 1st feb 2017 and still waiting.
Thank you staralihaider for ur reply. Plz keep posted , if u hear anything. Is there anyone who already went thru this path at this forum?? Plz share

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
makbar24 said:
Thank you staralihaider for ur reply. Plz keep posted , if u hear anything. Is there anyone who already went thru this path at this forum?? Plz share
Yes don't worry . Be in touch.

I checked on this forum from Aug 2016 to Jan 2017 applicants who got fingerprint request. Minimum time for test date after finger print done is 13 days to 3 months so it's depend on your luck.

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
staralihaider said:
Yes don't worry . Be in touch.

I checked on this forum from Aug 2016 to Jan 2017 applicants who got fingerprint request. Minimum time for test date after finger print done is 13 days to 3 months so it's depend on your luck.
thank you

.Steve

Sep 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
.Steve said:
I had requested FOIA records and after 3 weeks the FOIA request returned records only since 2013.
Previous records are missing since my landing.
So filed an appeal and awaiting response...
FOIA update
The appeal has been closed
Results include all my entries/exit :)

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Our ECAS status got updated to DM yesterday. Things are moving. :D

kdays18

Oct 3, 2016
.Steve said:
FOIA update
The appeal has been closed
Results include all my entries/exit :)
Hi steve I saw that your from Edmonton And you took your test Jan 17 is it still in process or DM already? I took my test jan 16 and my ecas still In process no DM yet. Do you have any news in our local office? Thanks

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kdays18 said:
Hi steve I saw that your from Edmonton And you took your test Jan 17 is it still in process or DM already? I took my test jan 16 and my ecas still In process no DM yet. Do you have any news in our local office? Thanks
i think steve received RQ

pablora

Feb 15, 2015
Did the test yesterday and finished it in 2 min, results: 20/20. The interview went smoothly, the officer only asked to see my passports. I was afraid because I have traveled a lot for work but he didn't ask much about it, he simply asked about what the company I work for does and what I did abroad.

Waiting now for DM!

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My test in on Feb 21st. I also got a form to sign (undertaking no prohibitions etc - citizenship can be revoked etc.). Does this is common to document to be signed ?

.Steve

Sep 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tim50 said:
My test in on Feb 21st. I also got a form to sign (undertaking no prohibitions etc - citizenship can be revoked etc.). Does this is common to document to be signed ?
Everyone has to sign this stating that whatever you are submitting and interviewed is true.