14/Nov - App Received
09/Jan - AOR
10/Jan - In Process
06/Feb - Test invite
01/Mar - Test Date

karianna

Jun 12, 2015
snasser said:
Thanks for the clarification, I think this is what they're asking for as the i94 website only prints records without the name or passport number or any reference to whom the records belong to (even though they're displayed on the results page; they just don't add them to the printed page). I did a quick search here & you're right there are several posts on the topic, I just didn't know where to begin my search when I first posted but now I guess I'm on the right track.

One last question; any idea how long will it take to receive them?
Usually takes 4-6 weeks...the provide a estimated date about a week after submission. You can login to the account you created and check status and also download report at the end.

snasser

Nov 17, 2016
Sorry to post here again but I couldn't find the answer on the forums and since this is the place for November applicants I hope you can help.

Now it's time to get the medical records. Is there a way to speed up the OHIP/PHI request? Include a pre-paid priority mail envelope? If so, how big would the envelope have to be? Can I go somewhere and get them in person?

Thanks again

tmota

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Montreal - Quebec
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snasser said:
Sorry to post here again but I couldn't find the answer on the forums and since this is the place for November applicants I hope you can help.

Now it's time to get the medical records. Is there a way to speed up the OHIP/PHI request? Include a pre-paid priority mail envelope? If so, how big would the envelope have to be? Can I go somewhere and get them in person?

Thanks again
Medical records? It seems you are applying for immigration, right? Specifically, from what I got from your participation in the forum, you are sponsoring your child. You will probably get better answers on the Family Sponsorship section: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/family-class-sponsorship-b5.0/

Good luck!

Prasad2008

Oct 27, 2008
Hi All -- we submitted a family application for the 4 of us -- the status has been updated to DM for my wife and myself -- but the kids applications still show in progress ...is this normal ?
The test / interview were both fine -- all passed comfortably - the lady officer told us we should get the oath invitation in 4-6 weeks.
Thanks

Citizenship
------------
14/Nov - App Sent
16/Nov - App Received
05/Dec - AOR
08/Dec - In Process
17/Jan - Test invite
09/Feb - Test Date
10/Feb - Decision Made

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Yes it is normal, it may change later if your wife got the letter info line. But she will get the kids certificates during the ceremony.

Good Luck

Prasad2008 said:
Hi All -- we submitted a family application for the 4 of us -- the status has been updated to DM for my wife and myself -- but the kids applications still show in progress ...is this normal ?
The test / interview were both fine -- all passed comfortably - the lady officer told us we should get the oath invitation in 4-6 weeks.
Thanks

Citizenship
------------
14/Nov - App Sent
16/Nov - App Received
05/Dec - AOR
08/Dec - In Process
17/Jan - Test invite
09/Feb - Test Date
10/Feb - Decision Made

kdays18

Oct 3, 2016
Prasad2008 said:
Thanks

Citizenship
------------
14/Nov - App Sent
16/Nov - App Received
05/Dec - AOR
08/Dec - In Process
17/Jan - Test invite
09/Feb - Test Date
10/Feb - Decision Made

Hi same here! We took our test january 16 my husband's application is DM but when I checked mine its still in process even up to now.

Patient83

Feb 13, 2017
I am in process since december 5.
my PR card and my passport are expired for 5 months now and i need to travel. my Passport from back home is not digital so i cant renew it to travel, all i can do is to ask for canadian travel document. My question is, can i call or email CIC to process my application on urgent basis now as i have an excuse to do so ??

tmota

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Montreal - Quebec
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Patient83 said:
I am in process since december 5.
my PR card and my passport are expired for 5 months now and i need to travel. my Passport from back home is not digital so i cant renew it to travel, all i can do is to ask for canadian travel document. My question is, can i call or email CIC to process my application on urgent basis now as i have an excuse to do so ??
Sorry for being blunt, but I don't think the CIC will see "want to travel" as a valid argument. You can call CIC, of course, they are the only ones who can give you an official response. As I see it, you are responsible for your documents, specially if you had a trip planned. Why can't you renew your passport? You would still need it even with your PR card.

Patient83

Feb 13, 2017
In My case, i cannot travel even if i renewd my passport because it is not digital, and i am entitled to apply for the canadian travel document which i dont need a PR to travel when having the canadian travel document. In these cases i can apply for citizenship on urgent basis. but i already applied on regular basis so i am not sure if i can call them to process my application faster which i believe it doesnt work this way.
my concern now is that i want to know if i fall under routine or non routine as it may take up to 36 months if i fall under the non routine applicant.

tmota

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Montreal - Quebec
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What Canadian travel document is that? Whatever it is, if you need to travel, and are entitled to such document, then go do it, regardless of your citizenship application.

It is unlikely your citizenship process will take up to 36 months - from what we can read in the forum, such cases are now extremely rare, with most cases, even non-routine, being completed within one year. My case is non-routine - I had to collect fingerprints - and it still took only three and a half months.

Also, just out of curiosity, I'm still not sure why can't you go to your embassy and request a new passport.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Patient83 said:
In My case, i cannot travel even if i renewd my passport because it is not digital, and i am entitled to apply for the canadian travel document which i dont need a PR to travel when having the canadian travel document. In these cases i can apply for citizenship on urgent basis. but i already applied on regular basis so i am not sure if i can call them to process my application faster which i believe it doesnt work this way.
my concern now is that i want to know if i fall under routine or non routine as it may take up to 36 months if i fall under the non routine applicant.
1. You can go to your country's consulate/embassy in Canada, and apply for fresh passport there. Every country has that pretty much, its not rocket science. They will let u know how to get a new passport. All countries are pretty much issuing passports as per ICAO these days.

2. This is not a basis to get urgent citizenship. And you'll need to go to passport canada office to find out if u qualify for Canadian travel document. Nobody here can guess on that. Only the govt can decide.

3. If you need to travel, apply for PR Card renewal. You will need it as a PR anyway. Once you get citizenship, CIC will take it back and may even refund your fee if u get citizenship while PR Card renewal in process.

Patient83

Feb 13, 2017
Thanks for the reply and help, but i called the embassy and they cannot issue a digital passport here in canada, and i have to go back home and get it from there and my passport is expired so i am entitled to get the canadian travel document, and once i get the travel document, i dont need to apply for a pr card as i can enter canada using the travel document only.
lets hope to get the test invitation letter soon and be citizens .

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
Mkaiser said:
Hi
nothing change in my side they start treating my application is in process since 3 january !
same here. in process since jan 4. so need not worry i guess. sometimes it takes a month or two extra .

as it is centralized unit they work on so many other category applications too.

normal processing time is 12 months so we cant say delayed