citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
tim50 said:
my eCas updated today. I will update google sheet. It took 3 weeks after FP request.

We sent you a notice on January 26, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 21, 2017 at 9:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment
congratulations.

Canadianeh

Jan 24, 2017
tim50 said:
my eCas updated today. I will update google sheet. It took 3 weeks after FP request.

We sent you a notice on January 26, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 21, 2017 at 9:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment

Congratulations

visitor007

Oct 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tim50 said:

congrats

August2015

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
August2015 said:
Done with the test 20/20, immigration officer was super friendly and said i should receive my oath request in less than 2 months...

Location Edmonton
shakeyy said:
when wwas your letter sent? and today was your exam?
letter received 2 weeks before the test, test done on Jan 6th, received the oath letter on 20th

RGP

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

My ecas has updated, under In Process link it says that we have sent you an invitation for Citizenship test - Feb 27th.
I have following question regarding the test.
Are there any test centers in Mississauga/Toronto and how long we need to be in in test center for the whole process?

Thanks

Timeline: APP Sent -Nov 27th
APP received - Dec 1st
AOR - Dec 18th
IN Process - Jan 5th
Test invitation mailed: Jan 26th (Not yet received)
Test Date: Feb 27th

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RGP said:
Hello Guys,

My ecas has updated, under In Process link it says that we have sent you an invitation for Citizenship test - Feb 27th.
I have following question regarding the test.
Are there any test centers in Mississauga/Toronto and how long we need to be in in test center for the whole process?

Thanks

Timeline: APP Sent -Nov 27th
APP received - Dec 1st
AOR - Dec 18th
IN Process - Jan 5th
Test invitation mailed: Jan 26th (Not yet received)
Test Date: Feb 27th
aren't you on the spreadsheet?

tmota

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Montreal - Quebec
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RGP said:
Reserve a whole morning/afternoon for it. The test and the interview themselves are quick, but there's a lot of waiting - you have to wait until everybody is in the room, the agents will explain the test, you'll have to wait to be called for interview after the test and, if your family is in the same process, you'll have to wait for each member to be interviewed. I could enter the room at 13h, left after 16h. Most of the time was waiting between test and interview - I couldn't see a particular order, they don't necessarily call first who finished the test first.

As for the test center, the letter will indicate where you have to go.

sikalupi

Dec 26, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
28-06-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 18-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
imran01 said:
MK
majid
ffais
MOMO
sikalupi
suplex_city
Mkaiser
The_ottawa
Sanabel
Adubey
VijayM
Leeno
Vic R
dodo
vivek901
GZB-Victoria

hi guys.... are you still waiting to get IN PROCESS Status.. or your case already IN PROCESS...
plz update your timelines... thanks
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSGX4QDMkXG_ROU0sbIFCMg_eL-gv-YZGVctgxojLYI/edit#gid=0
Thank You Imran01, I just updated the spreadsheet.
I noticed the "In process" status and "DM" were in the same day. :D ;D :D I believe that is because the applicant is a minor under 14.

Yesterday we received a letter (dated 23 Jan) in which CIC asks for the applicant PR Card and they want it in less than 60 days, the problem is that we didn't receive the card yet.

He became PR on the 2nd of November 2016 flag-poling at Boundary Bay. We thought to receive the card in around 50 days but it is now almost tree months we are waiting for it.

How long does a PR card actually takes to be delivered normally? Should I call CIC and ask about the delay?

RGP

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tmota said:
Reserve a whole morning/afternoon for it. The test and the interview themselves are quick, but there's a lot of waiting - you have to wait until everybody is in the room, the agents will explain the test, you'll have to wait to be called for interview after the test and, if your family is in the same process, you'll have to wait for each member to be interviewed. I could enter the room at 13h, left after 16h. Most of the time was waiting between test and interview - I couldn't see a particular order, they don't necessarily call first who finished the test first.

As for the test center, the letter will indicate where you have to go.
Thank you.
It is single application, do I need to bring any documents and Are they interview randomly or all has to go through interview?

Thanks,

tmota

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Montreal - Quebec
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RGP said:
It is single application, do I need to bring any documents and Are they interview randomly or all has to go through interview?
Bring the originals of every document you sent a copy of. Everyone go through interview, even if just to check minor things. If everything is in order with your process, the agent might not even check every document - but you must have everything, just in case. All the info will be on the test letter.

The_ottawa

May 15, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I have a question.

I provided my email address in the application and received the AOR via email.

Will my test invitation be emailed as well or will it be sent via regular mail.

Thanks!

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The_ottawa said:
Hi Everyone,

I have a question.

I provided my email address in the application and received the AOR via email.

Will my test invitation be emailed as well or will it be sent via regular mail.

Thanks!
Test invitation will be regular mail

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
rupesh.gunapati said:
My application is in-progress since Dec 20th, waiting for finger prints or test date but i am going to vacation between feb 18th and march 26th. Any advise, suggestions ? Should i wait for a week or should i call CIC to let them know the vacation plan now ?
i dont think its needed.my application is in process since jan 4th. am out of canada even before that and return next week.

as long as u check ur ecas status and follow up it doenst matter where u live