Thanks for sharing - very informative!tim50 said:My Test Exp.
- Reached 10 mins in advance to the test site
- Lady called all of us (Approx 20) into a room
- She explained all the rules
- Completed test in 10 mins
- Office called for interview. She was very friendly. I got 19/20. she said - I passed.
- She checked my passport, landing paper, PR card, DL, health card etc.
- She also where do you work, how long you work, do you like it.
- She matched my entry and exits (approx 10 entries) as per my RQ
- One of entry I added in my RQ but there wasn't any entry in my passport. (4 days trip).
She said - she will run a query from CBSA and get it later. She also mentioned that this will not delay your processing. You will be called for ceremony as planned in 2 to 5 months. Not sure if one entry missing will delay in processing. I mentioned about CBSA record I have but she said to get her own.
- Overall it took 1 hour at office and was great experiences.