Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Good morning all. I ordered my notes and 30 days passed as of yesterday, I emailed ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca to ask for the status. Just wondering if this is the correct email address? Thanks

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Owl29 said:
Yes, I consider myself lucky. I managed to get PR in 4,5 months.
It was Warsaw. After my interview they gave me papers right away.

Ecas still shows that my application is "in process" and I already landed so this system is REALLY not reliable. I learned that if you are missing a line, don't be worry, it just probably wasn't updated by anyone.
I think it is sad that the only program for us to follow our progress is so bad.
Hi Owl29,

I suppose the only other alternative is to order for notes which I haven't done yet. But your update really puts things into perspective. It is very good for all of us applicants to hear it.

Thank you for sharing this with us by the way. And thanks for the reply.

My Mrs. lives and works in Vancouver. I will be heading there once I am approved.

How about yourself? Where have you arrived?

Cheers!

Owl29

Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-12-2015
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Interview........
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-04-2016
IRONMAN7777 said:
Hi Owl29,

I suppose the only other alternative is to order for notes which I haven't done yet. But your update really puts things into perspective. It is very good for all of us applicants to hear it.

Thank you for sharing this with us by the way. And thanks for the reply.

My Mrs. lives and works in Vancouver. I will be heading there once I am approved.

How about yourself? Where have you arrived?

Cheers!
You are welcome.
I know that if people don't have any updates for a while they start to worry (I been there myself), but the harsh truth is that ECAS are not reliable. I am still "in process", probably, it will stay like that forever :)

I landed in Montreal airport. The process itself ia quite easy if you have all required papers, but we waited in line for a long time. The process itself took around 2,5 h for me. 2 h was just waiting, but after long flight it seemed like 8 h :D I took SIN the next day, that was super quick and now I am on my way to register for health card. I been staying in Canada for a long time as visitor, so I already have most of my affairs in order.
Also, when landing it is important to have a list of goods that will (if) follow you to Canada and it really needs to be detailed: color, size, value, etc. I didn't have this, as I won't bring anything after, but most people where asked to specify their lists.

Ivandrea7

Star Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
File Transfer...
29-01-2016 SA -Started Processing 02-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-09-2015
Interview........
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
Just got an email from Vienna, Interview May 4th. That is the only update I have received since being in ' PROCESS'. none the least its moving!! The email asked for ongoing communication and passport! Does anyone know the routine, would they give you a decision on the spot or will we have to wait some more? :D

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Owl29 said:
You are welcome.
I know that if people don't have any updates for a while they start to worry (I been there myself), but the harsh truth is that ECAS are not reliable. I am still "in process", probably, it will stay like that forever :)

I landed in Montreal airport. The process itself ia quite easy if you have all required papers, but we waited in line for a long time. The process itself took around 2,5 h for me. 2 h was just waiting, but after long flight it seemed like 8 h :D I took SIN the next day, that was super quick and now I am on my way to register for health card. I been staying in Canada for a long time as visitor, so I already have most of my affairs in order.
Also, when landing it is important to have a list of goods that will (if) follow you to Canada and it really needs to be detailed: color, size, value, etc. I didn't have this, as I won't bring anything after, but most people where asked to specify their lists.

Yikes! That's would feel like a long time after a long time. But glad to knew it was a smooth sailing otherwise.

I don't really plan on bringing anything with me as such. The only valuable I wanted to ship was my collection of Diecast Model Cars. I am an avid collector and I have more than 150 of them in my collection. I had thought of having them shipped but with the taxes, customs and over all shipping charges, I have decided to sell off most of the them, sadly, and start fresh there. Besides, my Mrs has a rental for a while as we both plan of searching for a little house of our own once I'm there. So no point in me bringing anything.

Thanks for letting us know how it works on the other side. We all, at some point would need to know these details as well. So it is much helpful to gather all this information from the likes of you. Cheers!

Owl29

Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-12-2015
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Interview........
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-04-2016
Ivandrea7 said:
Just got an email from Vienna, Interview May 4th. That is the only update I have received since being in ' PROCESS'. none the least its moving!! The email asked for ongoing communication and passport! Does anyone know the routine, would they give you a decision on the spot or will we have to wait some more? :D
I got the decision on spot, but it might be different with your VO. For me interterview was short and easy, but the waiting time once again was along. What they did in Warsaw VO is that they invited 3 people at the same time, so of course I was the last one. If you are in real relationship, your police checks are ok and your answers match application then it should be ok. I heard horror stories here that they are sometimes mean with people, but for me at least it was pleasant.

Ivandrea7

Star Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-09-2015
Interview........
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
Owl29 said:
I got the decision on spot, but it might be different with your VO. For me interterview was short and easy, but the waiting time once again was along. What they did in Warsaw VO is that they invited 3 people at the same time, so of course I was the last one. If you are in real relationship, your police checks are ok and your answers match application then it should be ok. I heard horror stories here that they are sometimes mean with people, but for me at least it was pleasant.
Thanks Owl! We have all the confidence this will go smoothly! Just a little overwhelmed it being in less then 4 weeks away! Time to prepare all documents and hope smooth processing after this. Hopefully we can have the landing before the end of May :D

Shantaveli

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Ivandrea7 said:
Hmm, obviously Vienna likes to call applicants for interviews. :-\
As I follow Vienna thread some applicants leave with visa in the passport, others leave without final decision, third ones get PR approval but wait for passport request.

Wish you luck and visa in the passport after the interview.

Ivandrea7

Star Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-09-2015
Interview........
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
Shantaveli said:
Hmm, obviously Vienna likes to call applicants for interviews. :-\
As I follow Vienna thread some applicants leave with visa in the passport, others leave without final decision, third ones get PR approval but wait for passport request.

Wish you luck and visa in the passport after the interview.
I noticed the trend on the Vienna thread too, they seem to call in everyone for an interview! So lets keep the trend moving and get the visa approval ! :D

Godgift

Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-10-2015
Interview........
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
Omg guys I have great news... I have an interview on the 21st of April. Just got the news from my lawyer. Can u guys give me some advice I would really appreciate it. Sooo nervous!

crzy_canadian

Oct 28, 2015
Visayas - Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
Godgift said:
Omg guys I have great news... I have an interview on the 21st of April. Just got the news from my lawyer. Can u guys give me some advice I would really appreciate it. Sooo nervous!
Congrats, that's great news, should mean you're almost done! Just relax, as long as you're in a legitimate relationship an interview is nothing to worry about!

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Good morning good people here,
I got an email update from Burlington MP that now my file has been sent or transfered to Accra since the 5th April 2016 but no email yet, thank God.

that's after 134 days, God is good... Amen

crzy_canadian

Oct 28, 2015
Visayas - Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
samola10 said:
Good morning good people here,
I got an email update from Burlington MP that now my file has been sent or transfered to Accra since the 5th April 2016 but no email yet, thank God.

that's after 134 days, God is good... Amen
Sorry to hear about the delay but at least its in progress now! Best of luck :)

esencan

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2016
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
19-05-2016
Good morning! Logged into eCas this morning to find 'Decision Made'. I'm living with my wife in Turkey (both of us Turkish Citizens, I'm dual Turkish / Canadian) and have a son and they requested more info about our 'intent to return'. We were a little worried about that but everything seems to have worked out. Just about 5 months to the day from application sent to Decision made.

cheng9999

Dec 14, 2015
susanrichards2015 said:
Good morning all. I ordered my notes and 30 days passed as of yesterday, I emailed ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca to ask for the status. Just wondering if this is the correct email address? Thanks
Sometimes it'll be a few more days. Reason? It's 30 days after they process the request. Sometimes it is not immediately after they receive it.

It happened to me the 1st time I ordered notes...it almost took an extra week.

The 2nd set of notes came on the 31st day.