Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum. I came across the November 2015 title and I am in this boat with the rest of you. My application was couriered and delivered November 13, 2015 to the Mississauga office. My application is outland and my husband did upfront medical and criminal checks. I've been checking online with his UCI number and with my receipt number but I feel like I'm doing something wrong... Any suggestions?

As well, my husbands medical was electronically submitted by the panel physician on October 27 and 3 weeks later I got an email from CIC requesting additional medical as the doctor "forgot" to Hep B and C tests. My husband returned the next day with the letter to the doctor and did the additional tests for an additional fee of course and its been silent since. Any help on what I use to check the status would be helpful :)

Owl29

Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-12-2015
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Interview........
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-04-2016
susanrichards2015 said:
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum. I came across the November 2015 title and I am in this boat with the rest of you. My application was couriered and delivered November 13, 2015 to the Mississauga office. My application is outland and my husband did upfront medical and criminal checks. I've been checking online with his UCI number and with my receipt number but I feel like I'm doing something wrong... Any suggestions?

As well, my husbands medical was electronically submitted by the panel physician on October 27 and 3 weeks later I got an email from CIC requesting additional medical as the doctor "forgot" to Hep B and C tests. My husband returned the next day with the letter to the doctor and did the additional tests for an additional fee of course and its been silent since. Any help on what I use to check the status would be helpful :)
I think it's simply because you are not in the system yet. This "trick" works only for those who were suppose to receive AOR long time ago and just didn't receive an email for some reasons.
You should wait for AOR email and try to long in then.

As for medicals, I am not sure, but I assume if they don't request anything else then it should be OK for now. They will contact you if they are missing something.

TracyCa64

Aug 28, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Form IMM5409 requested Feb 20, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 25, 2015
File Transfer...
SA- Dec 10, 2015 ** DM- March 14, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Sept 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Rec'd March 18, 2016
LANDED..........
April 16, 2016
susanrichards2015 said:

Welcome Susan!!
You won't be able to bring up any info on Ecas unless you are in their system. Once you receive your AOR you will be in the system and then you can use the receipt # or the UCI assigned to your application to log in and get info. Hopefully you will receive your AOR soon. It took almost 8 weeks for my AOR. Hang in there!!

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Owl29 said:
I think it's simply because you are not in the system yet. This "trick" works only for those who were suppose to receive AOR long time ago and just didn't receive an email for some reasons.
You should wait for AOR email and try to long in then.

As for medicals, I am not sure, but I assume if they don't request anything else then it should be OK for now. They will contact you if they are missing something.
Thanks so much for the response. Yeah I figured if they don't ask for more than he's in the clear so that's a good sign. Its funny though because he is in Jamaica yet New Delhi emailed me about his medical

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
TracyCa64 said:
Welcome Susan!!
You won't be able to bring up any info on Ecas unless you are in their system. Once you receive your AOR you will be in the system and then you can use the receipt # or the UCI assigned to your application to log in and get info. Hopefully you will receive your AOR soon. It took almost 8 weeks for my AOR. Hang in there!!
Hi Tracy, thanks for the response. Next week will be 9 weeks for me. It was received the 13th of November :( As for not being able to check, wouldn't my husbands UCI that is on his medical work?

Owl29

Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-12-2015
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Interview........
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-04-2016
susanrichards2015 said:
Thanks so much for the response. Yeah I figured if they don't ask for more than he's in the clear so that's a good sign. Its funny though because he is in Jamaica yet New Delhi emailed me about his medical
Then I am lost. Is he originally from New Delhi?
I was under an assumption that at first stage you are being contacted by CIC in Mississauga.
Anyway, I think you should be receiving AOR pretty soon based on your delivery date, fingers crossed :)

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Owl29 said:
Then I am lost. Is he originally from New Delhi?
I was under an assumption that at first stage you are being contacted by CIC in Mississauga.
Anyway, I think you should be receiving AOR pretty soon based on your delivery date, fingers crossed :)
Not as lost as me. My husband has never stepped foot out of his country. I figured that Jamaica was backlogged and is getting help from other countries. I got an email November 26, 2015 from DELHIMEDICAL/MEDICAL@international.gc.ca requesting additional meds and when he went, sure enough the additional requirements were sitting there in his e medical file

Owl29

Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-12-2015
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Interview........
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-04-2016
susanrichards2015 said:
Not as lost as me. My husband has never stepped foot out of his country. I figured that Jamaica was backlogged and is getting help from other countries. I got an email November 26, 2015 from DELHIMEDICAL/MEDICAL@international.gc.ca requesting additional meds and when he went, sure enough the additional requirements were sitting there in his e medical file
Quite possible, still it means that they assign visa office quite early in the stage, before even sending AOR.
I still don't know my visa office, well, I am 99% sure, but I will be sure only after receiving SA.
When I log in in the system it only says application and medical results received and nothing more. :)

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Owl29 said:
Quite possible, still it means that they assign visa office quite early in the stage, before even sending AOR.
I still don't know my visa office, well, I am 99% sure, but I will be sure only after receiving SA.
When I log in in the system it only says application and medical results received and nothing more. :)
May i ask how you log in and check? Where? What do you use?

TracyCa64

Aug 28, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 25, 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Sept 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April 16, 2016
susanrichards2015 said:
Hi Tracy, thanks for the response. Next week will be 9 weeks for me. It was received the 13th of November :( As for not being able to check, wouldn't my husbands UCI that is on his medical work?
I am a little confused. I thought that the Mississauga office received your application on Nov 13th from the courier. If so, that isn't your AOR.
So are you telling me that you did receive an email or letter from CIC confirming that the application was received? If so, then at the top of the letter there will be a UCI# and also an application #. This would be your AOR.

I believe the number on the medical work is a UMI# with a barcode. I have that on mine also, but that is not the UCI you need to log in.

From the info you provided it doesn't look like you have received your AOR yet. When your application arrives in Mississauga they look it over to check for missing documents, then when it is assigned to an officer you will receive your AOR email or letter. At that point they are processing the Sponsor's application. After that you will get a Sponsor approval email or letter (if approved) and then the Principal Applicant's application is transferred to the applicable VO.

TracyCa64

Aug 28, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 25, 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Sept 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April 16, 2016
susanrichards2015 said:
Here is the link to Ecas https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=

But unless you are in the system nothing will come up for you. If you have your AOR you can use the UCI# from your email or letter.

Owl29

Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-12-2015
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Interview........
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-04-2016
susanrichards2015 said:
I received my AOR already so I am using application number and I use my husband's (Sponsor) date of birth :)
All information how to log in will be provided in email.

All I can see
Sponsorship Application Status - In Process:

We received your application to sponsor **** ****** on November 6, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 25, 2015.
We started processing your application on December 24, 2015.

And Permanent Residence Application Status - Application Received:

We received your application for permanent residence on November 6, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

Owl29

Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-12-2015
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Interview........
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-04-2016
TracyCa64 said:
I am a little confused. I thought that the Mississauga office received your application on Nov 13th from the courier. If so, that isn't your AOR.
So are you telling me that you did receive an email or letter from CIC confirming that the application was received? If so, then at the top of the letter there will be a UCI# and also an application #. This would be your AOR.

I believe the number on the medical work is a UMI# with a barcode. I have that on mine also, but that is not the UCI you need to log in.

From the info you provided it doesn't look like you have received your AOR yet. When your application arrives in Mississauga they look it over to check for missing documents, then when it is assigned to an officer you will receive your AOR email or letter. At that point they are processing the Sponsor's application. After that you will get a Sponsor approval email or letter (if approved) and then the Principal Applicant's application is transferred to the applicable VO.
It's quite confusing me too. I was surprised that New Delih even contacted them at this stage.

TracyCa64

Aug 28, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 25, 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Sept 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April 16, 2016
Owl29 said:
I received my AOR already so I am using application number and I use my husband's (Sponsor) date of birth :)
All information how to log in will be provided in email.

All I can see
Sponsorship Application Status - In Process:

We received your application to sponsor **** ****** on November 6, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 25, 2015.
We started processing your application on December 24, 2015.

And Permanent Residence Application Status - Application Received:

We received your application for permanent residence on November 6, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
Oh yeah, you can use the application # or even receipt # once you have received your AOR. They give you lots of options to use but you have to be in the system for anything to work.

That is awesome! I don't have anything listed for my medical yet and I have SA even. I wonder how that works. I don't fret too much about it, just waiting. I feel pretty confident that everything will work out.

Owl29

Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-12-2015
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Interview........
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-04-2016
TracyCa64 said:
Oh yeah, you can use the application # or even receipt # once you have received your AOR. They give you lots of options to use but you have to be in the system for anything to work.

That is awesome! I don't have anything listed for my medical yet and I have SA even. I wonder how that works. I don't fret too much about it, just waiting. I feel pretty confident that everything will work out.
Let's just say they are not really reliable when it comes to entering the information online, so I would not worry much too. :) As long as you have your SA you are lucky one :) After you got your SA, did it show which visa office you are in?