Application received at Mississauga: Nov 2015
AOR: Dec 2015
Transferred to MVO: Jan 2016
AOR2/Additional docx: Mar 16 2016
Additional docx submitted: Apr 28 2016
PPR: May 20 2016
VOH: June 10 2016

:D

We were surprised with the fast processing. If it helps, what we did was we submitted EVERYTHING with the application - documents, payments, proof of relationship, medical, etc. The only additional document needed was Police Certificate from another country.

nancymm

Jul 5, 2013
NoobSaibot said:

We were surprised with the fast processing. If it helps, what we did was we submitted EVERYTHING with the application - documents, payments, proof of relationship, medical, etc. The only additional document needed was Police Certificate from another country.
NoobSaibot said:
Thank you :)
Hello. Congrats Are you from the Philippines?

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
NoobSaibot said:

Great stuff. Well done.

We too submitted everything upfront. November Applicant.

Thanks and enjoy the moment. All the best!

NoobSaibot

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
IRONMAN7777 said:
Great stuff. Well done.

We too submitted everything upfront. November Applicant.

Thanks and enjoy the moment. All the best!
Thank you so much! :) Good luck with your application. I'm sure you'll also be hearing from them soon.

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
NoobSaibot said:
Thank you so much! :) Good luck with your application. I'm sure you'll also be hearing from them soon.
I hope so too. Fingers crossed!

samsho39

Jun 13, 2015
Surrey, BC
App. Filed.......
11/20/2015
Doc's Request.
4/4/2016
AOR Received.
1/19/2016
Med's Done....
9/7/2015
IRONMAN7777 said:
Hi Samsho39,

I have tried sharing my notes to see if someone can explain them to me however I was unable to paste them here. I will have my consultant apply for them again, except that he is not proactive at all and needs to be asked all the time for the simplest of questions, requesting for notes again would be one of them. Believe it or not, he has charged us a small fortune for his services. After receiving the notes all he had to say was that I can expect any of the following, Acceptance, Additional Documents Request, Interview or Rejection. As though I did not know that at the time I requested for the notes.

I hope you receive your notes in time. By the way, can I ask what do these notes actually look like? Do they show anything about whether or not Background Checks, Security Checks have started, Interview? Because in my notes, those words don't exist. All I can see a "to the point" communication between the Ottawa and Abu Dhabi VO, last held in February of this year.
Hello Ironman7777,

I'm honestly not sure about the format of these notes -- all I'm hoping for is some clue because I have absolutely no control over this process and just an idea of what is happening will give me peace. I found out about the GCMS through this forum: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now-t390292.0.html
Maybe it will give you a clearer idea of what the notes are about and how they should be formatted. I hope you get your visa very soon, before your next GCMS notes even arrive :)

samsho39

Jun 13, 2015
Surrey, BC
App. Filed.......
11/20/2015
Doc's Request.
4/4/2016
AOR Received.
1/19/2016
Med's Done....
9/7/2015
Congratulations NoobSaibot!! So many people getting their PPR and visas is giving me hope! :)

half21

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-15
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
--
AOR Received.
(AOR1)16-01-16 ● (IP) 31-1-16 ● (AOR2) 2-2-16●(AOR2 email)22-3-16
IELTS Request
--
File Transfer...
(SA) 26-01-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
3-11-2015
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
Very soon pls..
LANDED..........
Hoping year 2016 pls
NoobSaibot said:
Visa On Hand!!! We are still in shock :eek: Manila applicant here.

Keep the faith, everyone!!! :)
Wow nice congrats..we r still waiting fot ppr... nov app here....and oct app from MVO waiting for ppr too

NoobSaibot

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
half21 said:
Wow nice congrats..we r still waiting fot ppr... nov app here....and oct app from MVO waiting for ppr too
Thank you :) Yes, hopefully other nov applicants (or earlier) might get theirs as well soon :)

ratudio

Jan 15, 2016
My wife got email today asking for medical examination even though we already submitted, it seems that doing medical up front was waste of time and money :mad:

here what stated:

These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage
where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this
letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

The medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the CIC list of Panel Physicians.
You cannot choose your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list. See the list of Panel Physicians to
find a doctor in your area at:

Once you identify a panel physician in your area, book an appointment for your medical examination.
When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray
and laboratory tests as well. Once your medical has been completed the doctor will forward the medical
results to CIC.

Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the
examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination
these costs will not be refunded.

Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document
with photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing
medical conditions
- Four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as “eMedical
enabled” on the CIC website listed above)

Note: It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions.
Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Anyone got DM or Doc request/remed from LVO?

Doc123doc

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 4th 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 24th 2015
File Transfer...
Jan 12th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Oct 16th 2015
Landing_PR said:
Anyone got DM or Doc request/remed from LVO?
Nope nothing so far, waiting anxiously. Hopefully we will see more DMs and PPR within the next month or so.