+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2015 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
117
3
crzy_canadian said:
We won't know for sure till it goes live next week. I'm assuming this will take the place of GCMS notes, but it also wouldn't surprise me if it's just as useless as the current eCAS system.


As mentioned above, last week May 11th there were some PPRs for early september applicants; since then nothing else.
Crazy Canadian.... Have you received AOR from Manila yet?
 
 

crzy_canadian

Hero Member
Oct 28, 2015
372
11
Visayas - Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
Djl said:
Crazy Canadian.... Have you received AOR from Manila yet?
April 18th we received a request for additional documents, included in this request was an AOR2.
 

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
117
3
crzy_canadian said:
April 18th we received a request for additional documents, included in this request was an AOR2.
We are Dec 16th and had same request April 26th..... Grrrr
 

crzy_canadian

Hero Member
Oct 28, 2015
372
11
Visayas - Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
Djl said:
We are Dec 16th and had same request April 26th..... Grrrr
Hey look on the bright side, you applied 1 month after us, but are only 8 days behind in processing timeline.
 

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
117
3
crzy_canadian said:
Hey look on the bright side, you applied 1 month after us, but are only 8 days behind in processing timeline.
Yes I guess your right.... This waiting game is just ridiculous already especially with Manila VO!!
 
 

Anxiouswifey

Hero Member
Oct 13, 2015
276
6
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/16
File Transfer...
28/01/16
Med's Done....
23/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
05/17/2016
LANDED..........
05/27/2016
Hi November Family!

We got decision made on ECAS today, and hopefully my husband can pick up their passports this morning!

I wish everyone still waiting speedy resolutions on their files. I know from personal experience what it's like to see people hearing from CIC with no movement on your own case. Stay in faith! Your time is coming too!
 

crzy_canadian

Hero Member
Oct 28, 2015
372
11
Visayas - Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
dsmith24 said:
COPR arrived in the mail this afternoon. Planning on landing in August. Good luck to everyone else :)
Thats great news, congrats!

Anxiouswifey said:
Hi November Family!

We got decision made on ECAS today, and hopefully my husband can pick up their passports this morning!

I wish everyone still waiting speedy resolutions on their files. I know from personal experience what it's like to see people hearing from CIC with no movement on your own case. Stay in faith! Your time is coming too!
Awesome, almost done! Congrats!

ortswak said:
any news for MANILA Applicants? whew, getting frustrated. thanx guys! hope we can get all our decisions soon.
The first two weeks of september 2015 received PPR's last wednesday. Since then there's no news. Don't expect anything for a while yet. Manila seems to work mostly in order (unless your case is complicated, in which case it gets delayed).
 
 

NoobSaibot

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
62
0
Hello everyone. Just wondering, once passport is submitted, how long does it usually take, on average, before the applicant gets it back?

Thank you :)
 

crzy_canadian

Hero Member
Oct 28, 2015
372
11
Visayas - Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
NoobSaibot said:
Hello everyone. Just wondering, once passport is submitted, how long does it usually take, on average, before the applicant gets it back?

Thank you :)
Seems to be around 2-4 weeks.
 

NoobSaibot

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
62
0
dsmith24 said:
COPR arrived in the mail this afternoon. Planning on landing in August. Good luck to everyone else :)
Hello. Just wanted to ask how long is the validity of your CoPR? :) Does it differ from each Visa Office or is it the same with everyone else's?

Thank you. :)
 
 

dsmith24

Full Member
Sep 30, 2015
31
0
NoobSaibot said:
Hello. Just wanted to ask how long is the validity of your CoPR? :) Does it differ from each Visa Office or is it the same with everyone else's?

Thank you. :)
Hi :) mine is valid until the expiry date of my medical tests( so one year since they were done), so the end of october. I think it's that way for everyone, unless your passport expires before the medicals do.
 

NoobSaibot

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
62
0
dsmith24 said:
Hi :) mine is valid until the expiry date of my medical tests( so one year since they were done), so the end of october. I think it's that way for everyone, unless your passport expires before the medicals do.
I see. Thank you!!! :) This was very helpful.