Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
Slide_0110 said:
Please share updates
November NOC 1111. Any updates of rejections due to CAP in any other forums.

I am 5 Dec NOC 1111 applicant.

JustCanada

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Manila
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
16 September 2015-IELTS and 02 February 2016 -Bank Records & Payslips
AOR Received.
10 September 2015
Passport Req..
June 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 9, 2016 (To GOD be the glory!)
;) Hi! A Godly day to all!
Upon reading all the posts for NOC1111 i think we all share the same feeling of concern and uneasiness ;D

We are all hoping that our questions will be answered, "Has the NOC1111 already capped?", "Why is the last charging only last October 8, 2014?", "Did we fall on the pending 377?", but I guess none of the applicants can answer these unless we have an insider @CIC.

One thing that keeps our hope alive is that no application for NOC 1111 has already been returned due to capped out.

This is where we can truly say that God's strength is made perfect in our weaknesses. At this waiting stage there's nothing much that we can do but pray for His blessing on our applications.

Amidst uncertainties, still each day there's a gleaming hope and excitement in my heart as I open my PC to check for good news on my application as well as all those who applied for NOC 1111.

Still let's hope and pray for God's favor!

May we see each other soon in Canada! :D

I am November 11, 2014 NOC 1111 applicant.

Slide_0110

Jan 1, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-06-2015
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
26-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-11-2015
Passport Req..
17-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2016
@justCanada, Your piece is soothing. Thanks for helping to keep hope alive.

ritaritzie

Star Member
Feb 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged - January 16, 2015
JustCanada said:
;) Hi! A Godly day to all!
Upon reading all the posts for NOC1111 i think we all share the same feeling of concern and uneasiness ;D

We are all hoping that our questions will be answered, "Has the NOC1111 already capped?", "Why is the last charging only last October 8, 2014?", "Did we fall on the pending 377?", but I guess none of the applicants can answer these unless we have an insider @ CIC.

One thing that keeps our hope alive is that no application for NOC 1111 has already been returned due to capped out.

This is where we can truly say that God's strength is made perfect in our weaknesses. At this waiting stage there's nothing much that we can do but pray for His blessing on our applications.

Amidst uncertainties, still each day there's a gleaming hope and excitement in my heart as I open my PC to check for good news on my application as well as all those who applied for NOC 1111.

Still let's hope and pray for God's favor!

May we see each other soon in Canada! :D

I am November 11, 2014 NOC 1111 applicant.
Very well said...

janeloveeasy

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am very sorry to tell you all:

my application reached CIC FSW November 19,2014. THey charged me on January 21, 2015 on DD, confirmed by bank .

Now they told me cap was reached after my application received!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the fuck!

"You have indicated that you have experience in NOC 1111, and have indicated this occupation as the primary occupation in your application. Your application was received after the maximum of 1,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per NOC 1111 was reached"

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
janeloveeasy said:

my application reached CIC FSW November 19,2014. THey charged me on January 21, 2015 on DD, confirmed by bank .

Now they told me cap was reached after my application received!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the *censored word*!

"You have indicated that you have experience in NOC 1111, and have indicated this occupation as the primary occupation in your application. Your application was received after the maximum of 1,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per NOC 1111 was reached"
R u serious???

That means game is over for ppl whis app rcd after 19th nov???

Can you share the snap shot of the official communication rcvd for cic.

janeloveeasy

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not kidding at all, why would I do that.
my work permit is open WP, restricted to the CAP.

The type of work permit you hold does not meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2)a or the exemption requirements of Regulation 82(2)b of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

There is a limited list of eligible occupations which are considered for processing. There is also a revised annual limit on the number of FSW applications that can be considered for processing. Between May 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015, a maximum of 25,500 new complete applications submitted for the Federal Skilled Worker Class, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing per 12-month period. The maximum of 25,500 complete applications is allocated as follows:
1. a maximum of 25 000 applications will be considered for processing under an occupation list stream. Within the 25 000 cap, a maximum of 1,000 applications submitted for each eligible occupation will be considered for processing each year; and
2. a maximum of 500 applications will be considered for processing under a PhD student/graduate stream each year.

You have indicated that you have experience in NOC 1111, and have indicated this occupation as the primary occupation in your application. Your application was received after the maximum of 1,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per NOC 1111 was reached.

Since you did not provide evidence that you are a candidate under the Ph. D stream, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on 01May 2014 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.
…the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions
(a)
establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;
(b)
establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;
(c)
setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and
(d)
providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within 16 to 20 weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within 16 to 20 weeks.

ritaritzie

Star Member
Feb 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged - January 16, 2015
janeloveeasy said:

Now they told me cap was reached after my application received!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the *censored word*!

Oh Holy, charging doesn't mean we are safe for the cap? Let's wait if they send back the papers then. Anyhow, go to plan B. try Express entry...

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
janeloveeasy said:
I am not kidding at all, why would I do that.
my work permit is open WP, restricted to the CAP.

The type of work permit you hold does not meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2)a or the exemption requirements of Regulation 82(2)b of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

There is a limited list of eligible occupations which are considered for processing. There is also a revised annual limit on the number of FSW applications that can be considered for processing. Between May 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015, a maximum of 25,500 new complete applications submitted for the Federal Skilled Worker Class, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing per 12-month period. The maximum of 25,500 complete applications is allocated as follows:
1. a maximum of 25 000 applications will be considered for processing under an occupation list stream. Within the 25 000 cap, a maximum of 1,000 applications submitted for each eligible occupation will be considered for processing each year; and
2. a maximum of 500 applications will be considered for processing under a PhD student/graduate stream each year.

You have indicated that you have experience in NOC 1111, and have indicated this occupation as the primary occupation in your application. Your application was received after the maximum of 1,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per NOC 1111 was reached.

Since you did not provide evidence that you are a candidate under the Ph. D stream, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on 01May 2014 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.
...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions
(a)
establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;
(b)
establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;
(c)
setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and
(d)
providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within 16 to 20 weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within 16 to 20 weeks.
Thankx for d reply.

Can you post this whole reply details in d main fsw 2014 thread. Pls, a humble request. As so mani ppl r waiting for their turn since oct third week.