+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2013 OUTLAND APPLICANTS -- Here is your thread!!

fabul

Nov 27, 2013
furch said:
Thank you, fabul!

Actually, today we got some really good news! My wife got an email from the embassy in Beijing, and it was her AOR2. 20 minutes later she received another email from the embassy. It was her passport request. I guess they just looked at our 700 page application and just said, "Screw it. Just give her PR..."

So we will send her passport to China tomorrow! Hopefully it comes back soon.

DuberBlue, for the spreadsheet:

AOR from Visa Office: 10-Feb-2014
Passport Requested: 10-Feb-2014
ECAS Updated to "In Process": 10-Feb-2014

Not sure why ECAS just changed to "In progress" today but that's what is says.

Thank you all for your support, and for those of you still waiting, it will come soon!!!
Hi Furch,

I am very glad for you !! Congratulations. You can check who is in charge of you application in the pdf AR2 file that your wife received (in "properties" there is a section "Author" where the name of the person in charge will appear). For us, it was Lub. Note also that they usually ask for the passport very quickly, but I have seen some cases, where they kept the passport for several months. I hope it won't be the case for you.

Again good luck !!

furch

Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2013
AOR Received.
03-12-2013
File Transfer...
(SA) 13-12-2013
Med's Done....
01-06-2013
fabul said:
Hi Furch,

I am very glad for you !! Congratulations. You can check who is in charge of you application in the pdf AR2 file that your wife received (in "properties" there is a section "Author" where the name of the person in charge will appear). For us, it was Lub. Note also that they usually ask for the passport very quickly, but I have seen some cases, where they kept the passport for several months. I hope it won't be the case for you.

Again good luck !!
Thanks fabul! I checked the "author" under properties and this is what is displayed: wangl4@S46756009 . I hope he or she is nice and doesn't keep my wife's passport for months.

gersonjaijai

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
Congratulations Furch!!!

Beijing is really faster than Hong Kong a lot, my husband's case is still lying somewhere in their office and never been touched...

I send and email through enquiry to HKVO but got a message replied very mean and impatient saying don't ever send them anything until they contact us... :mad: we have got the AOR2 nearly two months but status is still "Application received"... how annoying~~ :mad:

cecilia1118

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-27-2012
AOR Received.
Mar-30-2012
Med's Request
Apr-05-2013
Med's Done....
Apr-10-2013
Passport Req..
May-22-2013
furch said:
Thank you, fabul!

Actually, today we got some really good news! My wife got an email from the embassy in Beijing, and it was her AOR2. 20 minutes later she received another email from the embassy. It was her passport request. I guess they just looked at our 700 page application and just said, "Screw it. Just give her PR..."

So we will send her passport to China tomorrow! Hopefully it comes back soon.

DuberBlue, for the spreadsheet:

AOR from Visa Office: 10-Feb-2014
Passport Requested: 10-Feb-2014
ECAS Updated to "In Process": 10-Feb-2014

Not sure why ECAS just changed to "In progress" today but that's what is says.

Thank you all for your support, and for those of you still waiting, it will come soon!!!
Wow!!Congratulations for you and your wife!!Hope you guys can get the passport back soon!!

Jaapu Anne

Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 8, 2013
AOR Received.
November 19, 2013
Med's Done....
October 24, 2013
Passport Req..
June 4, 2014
Hello!

I would like to know what does an AOR from visa office means? Thank you.

Best Regards!

Step

Jan 4, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 21,2013
AOR Received.
August 26,2013
File Transfer...
September 13,2013
Med's Done....
Upfront. July 13,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 29,2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 4,2014.
LANDED..........
June 24, 2014. 6:00 pm
Jaapu Anne said:
Hello!

I would like to know what does an AOR from visa office means? Thank you.

Best Regards!
Acknowledgement of Receipt, means VO has received.

juliajulyf

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 14, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 14, 2013
File Transfer...
Dec 02, 2013
Med's Request
Remed Request ; July 10,2014
Med's Done....
July 11,2013 ; ( Remed Done: July 14,2014 )
Passport Req..
June 05,2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 2014
LANDED..........
October 2014
Hi i'm a November applicant pls add me to the spreadsheet
VO : Manila
n
Meds. Done : July 11,2013

Application sent to Ottawa : November 8,2013
Apllication received as.per tracking # : Nov. 14, 2013
AOR :
We did not received they send it to the wrong email add but on our ECAS it was stated there that they received our application on Nov. 14 ,2013.When we got our UCI from the letter that they sent to us and was able to access it

SA : Dec. 02, 2013

And they said our apps.was already ttansferred.to Manila Visa Office

We just know the status of our application last Feb. 10,2014 when my husband called CIC. So for almost three months we didnt know what's happening with our papers.

furch

Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2013
AOR Received.
03-12-2013
File Transfer...
(SA) 13-12-2013
Med's Done....
01-06-2013
Hi everyone,

I have some good news. My wife got her PR today!!! Her passport came back from the Beijing office, exactly 2 weeks from the date we sent it.

We are so happy right now! Everyone who is still waiting, it will come soon!

duberblue, for the spreadsheet:

Interview request: waived
Visa received: 27-Feb-2014
Landed: 27-Feb-2014

I guess she is landed now, right? I mean she was already here in Canada during the whole application process...

fabul

Nov 27, 2013
furch said:
Hi everyone,

I have some good news. My wife got her PR today!!! Her passport came back from the Beijing office, exactly 2 weeks from the date we sent it.

We are so happy right now! Everyone who is still waiting, it will come soon!

duberblue, for the spreadsheet:

Interview request: waived
Visa received: 27-Feb-2014
Landed: 27-Feb-2014

I guess she is landed now, right? I mean she was already here in Canada during the whole application process...
Congratulations Furch !!

I am very glad for you. I wish you to have a great life in Canada with your wife !!

huertdiaz

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
lilops said:
Can you add me to the spreadsheet?

VO: Bogota,

Application sent: Nov 8
Medical exams done 10/09/2013
Application received 13/11/2013
Stage 1 AOR: 8/12/2013
SA: 12/12/2013

I applied for my background check before they ask for it since for my country (Colombia) it takes up to 8 weeks to send it to the VO so i want to gain some time.
Hi lilops!!
I am from the January 2014 thread, and I also have VO Bogota.
I was wondering if you have any advise on how to do the background check before actually receiving the instructions.
I have checked the website, and it is not that clear. Any help that you can give us would be greatly appreciated!!
1. Can we go to any Banco de Occidente? or it is better to go to a specific one?
2. In the deposit slip, we need to enter Name, Cedula, File Number (the one that starts with F?), and the VO name?
3. Did you send the deposit slip to this email address aplicantes@procesosec.com? or how did you send it?

Thanks again for your help!! And I hope you get news very soon! you are 8 weeks ahead of us!!

lilops

Jul 15, 2011
Monteria - Colombia
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
8-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
10-Sep-2013
Hi there!

If you are located in Colombia go to your nearest Banco de Occidente and fill the information on a Recaudo en Linea format.

The name of the city the bank is located at
Your name (the applicant)
Your Colombian Cedula (other ID document number if you are a foreign)
Application number starts with F in this case and it is followed by 9 digits
Cellphone number

I havent got any information since my VO AOR, and its been 8 weeks already. Im doing all I can to patiently wait for any good news.

Oh, I didnt send the deposit slip to any email or the VO cause if you live in Colombia they would send it to the VO directly. If you have any other question for us we are happy to help you.

huertdiaz

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
lilops said:
Hi there!

If you are located in Colombia go to your nearest Banco de Occidente and fill the information on a Recaudo en Linea format.

The name of the city the bank is located at
Your name (the applicant)
Your Colombian Cedula (other ID document number if you are a foreign)
Application number starts with F in this case and it is followed by 9 digits
Cellphone number

I havent got any information since my VO AOR, and its been 8 weeks already. Im doing all I can to patiently wait for any good news.

Oh, I didnt send the deposit slip to any email or the VO cause if you live in Colombia they would send it to the VO directly. If you have any other question for us we are happy to help you.
Hi!
Thanks for replying! Great information...
When you say "they would send it to the VO directly" who are you referring to?
I think I would send the slip by e-mail anyway. On the CIC website, it is said that the slip should be email to aplicantes@procesosec.com, and for what I have read in other posts in this forum it could also be sent to BGOTAIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca. Do you think it would do any harm? Hahaha you maybe should send it too… ;)

lilops

Jul 15, 2011
Monteria - Colombia
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
8-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
10-Sep-2013
Yes, you are actually right ;D ;D ;D ;D. I didnt noticed about it until u asked so i have to thank you about it.

DuberBlue

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
Med's Done....
18-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2013
LANDED..........
26-10-2013
Hello all!

So sorry I've been slack on the forums lately. Been so busy around here with house moves and stuff. I've just updated the spreadsheet with the info people have PM'd me with. If I'm missing anything important please let me know!

-Duberblue