+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2013 OUTLAND APPLICANTS -- Here is your thread!!

fabul

Nov 27, 2013
Congratulations PB2013 !!!
I wish all the applicants to receive the same good news soon !

In our case, my wife received the AR from the visa office on January 13 and she was asked today to send her passport to the embassy (Beijing). Things are thus getting well !!

fabul

Nov 27, 2013
Thank you also DuberBlue for your work on the spreadsheet. It can easily become time consuming.

PB2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
AOR Received.
22-11-2013
File Transfer...
22-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-09-2013
Passport Req..
08-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
fabul said:
Congratulations PB2013 !!!
I wish all the applicants to receive the same good news soon !

In our case, my wife received the AR from the visa office on January 13 and she was asked today to send her passport to the embassy (Beijing). Things are thus getting well !!
I got the visa on the next day after I submit the passport. Hope it will be te same way for u

fabul

Nov 27, 2013
PB2013 said:
I got the visa on the next day after I submit the passport. Hope it will be te same way for u
Hi PB2013. Thank you very much !!

For China, from what I could see, it takes 3 to 4 weeks before to obtain the visa. It can take several months, if they decided to perform a security check (or something like this). So we do not expect it that soon. However, we will not be upset if we get it earlier !!!
Anyway, it is already good to see that her application is going forward.

I wish you all the best with you and your spouse in Canada !!

furch

Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2013
AOR Received.
03-12-2013
File Transfer...
(SA) 13-12-2013
Med's Done....
01-06-2013
fabul said:
fabul you got your passport request from Beijing? That is awesome! Congrats! Can I ask, was the request by email or letter? And how did you send the passport?

My wife and I are going through the Beijing office so I'm hoping we get the PP request soon, too!

canuckistaner

Jan 18, 2014
Hi Duber blue,,

Can you help me check my application status in your spread sheet I don't know how to do it.

Thanks and more power.

Application No.: F000243603

fabul

Nov 27, 2013
furch said:
fabul you got your passport request from Beijing? That is awesome! Congrats! Can I ask, was the request by email or letter? And how did you send the passport?

My wife and I are going through the Beijing office so I'm hoping we get the PP request soon, too!
Hi furch, my wife received an email (she put her email address in the application form), both for the AR and for the PPR. She sent the passport by mail along with and EMS waybill, as asked in the email. For the waybill, we checked on internet but did not find any information on what to do, so we assumed that it is simple. She went to Chinapost and got one there (it is free). Note that the waybill is just to make sure that the return address for the passport is correct, you do not need to pay to have it mailed back to you (at least we did not do it!!).

I also hope that you will receive the AR and PPR soon. From what I saw, it seems to take 1 month, in rough average from the time the passport is sent to the day you received the visa.

Good luck to you and your wife !!

trewmenn

Champion Member
May 23, 2012
pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
04-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
16-June-2014: In Process July 10, 2014-submit passport and docs July 15, 2014 by SG beronia
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2015 DM-04-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
4-Sept-2014 Going to Calgary
canuckistaner said:
Hi Duber blue,,

Can you help me check my application status in your spread sheet I don't know how to do it.

Thanks and more power.

go to Ecas https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

click identification type select (Immigration file Number/Application number)

input your File number/app. no to the other box it will show dots..

type your last name only

type your birthday

select your country you are born.

then countinue

furch

Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2013
AOR Received.
03-12-2013
File Transfer...
(SA) 13-12-2013
Med's Done....
01-06-2013
fabul said:
Hi furch, my wife received an email (she put her email address in the application form), both for the AR and for the PPR. She sent the passport by mail along with and EMS waybill, as asked in the email. For the waybill, we checked on internet but did not find any information on what to do, so we assumed that it is simple. She went to Chinapost and got one there (it is free). Note that the waybill is just to make sure that the return address for the passport is correct, you do not need to pay to have it mailed back to you (at least we did not do it!!).

I also hope that you will receive the AR and PPR soon. From what I saw, it seems to take 1 month, in rough average from the time the passport is sent to the day you received the visa.

Good luck to you and your wife !!
Thanks fabul. You mentioned your wife got an email for the AR and PPR. Did you get an AR from the Beijing office?? Or was it from the Mississauga office? Or both?

I (sponsor) got an AR from the Mississauga office Dec. 3, SA on Dec. 13, then neither my wife or I have heard a word from either office. My wife hasn't received any emails about anything yet. Hope everything is going OK.

fabul

Nov 27, 2013
furch said:
Thanks fabul. You mentioned your wife got an email for the AR and PPR. Did you get an AR from the Beijing office?? Or was it from the Mississauga office? Or both?

I (sponsor) got an AR from the Mississauga office Dec. 3, SA on Dec. 13, then neither my wife or I have heard a word from either office. My wife hasn't received any emails about anything yet. Hope everything is going OK.
I received an email for the SA in late November. Then our application was transferred to Beijing (as yours was). From now on, it is the Beijing officer who contacts my wife. I am not supposed to receive any email from now on.
It takes some time to receive the AR from the local office (Beijing in your case). For us, it took around 40 days. I think your wife will be contacted early February (if your application goes the same speed as ours). I know that it is frustrating to wait without knowing what is going on, but as I read somewhere in this forum: Immigration procedures teach us to be patient. Not a lesson we like to learn in this case, but unfortunately, we have no choice !
From what I saw, your application was slightly slower than ours, but it is still going nicely. There is no reason for you to worry at this point.

furch

Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2013
AOR Received.
03-12-2013
File Transfer...
(SA) 13-12-2013
Med's Done....
01-06-2013
fabul said:
I received an email for the SA in late November. Then our application was transferred to Beijing (as yours was). From now on, it is the Beijing officer who contacts my wife. I am not supposed to receive any email from now on.
It takes some time to receive the AR from the local office (Beijing in your case). For us, it took around 40 days. I think your wife will be contacted early February (if your application goes the same speed as ours). I know that it is frustrating to wait without knowing what is going on, but as I read somewhere in this forum: Immigration procedures teach us to be patient. Not a lesson we like to learn in this case, but unfortunately, we have no choice !
From what I saw, your application was slightly slower than ours, but it is still going nicely. There is no reason for you to worry at this point.
Alright, thanks fabul. I guess there's nothing we can all do but wait. I'll try to not worry ???

gersonjaijai

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
furch said:
Alright, thanks fabul. I guess there's nothing we can all do but wait. I'll try to not worry ???
Furch,

My case is transferred to Hong Kong, we haven't heard anything since the day ( Dec 16 ) we got the AR2... Hong Kong office is way slower than any other offices lately, people received ar2 on dec 4 but heard nothing... Guess I still have a long way to wait~~~

Fabul is right, anything we could do but be patient!!

DuberBlue

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
Med's Done....
18-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2013
LANDED..........
26-10-2013
canuckistaner said:
Hi Duber blue,,

Thanks and more power.

Just so you understand canuckistaner, the spreadsheet I maintain is only based on info people in this forum have volunteered to give me. I am not an employee of CIC or affiliated with them in any way.

Trewmenn has already stated the proper thing to do...I hope you have some luck with that.

Thanks!

acapeg

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
HONG KONG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
7-3-2014 police clearance certificate
AOR Received.
8-4-2014
File Transfer...
8-5-2014
Med's Done....
26-10-2013, 18-3-2014 (x-ray)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-9-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-9-2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
gersonjaijai said:
Furch,

My case is transferred to Hong Kong, we haven't heard anything since the day ( Dec 16 ) we got the AR2... Hong Kong office is way slower than any other offices lately, people received ar2 on dec 4 but heard nothing... Guess I still have a long way to wait~~~

Fabul is right, anything we could do but be patient!!

My VO will be Hong Kong as well.
But just got the email from CIC saying that my original signature was missing on my husband's sponsorship application form (IMM1344E), so I need to send the document to him by post tomorrow to continue the process.
Hope this won't delay the process too much !

Anyone has idea if this means a big delay ? My package arrived at CIC on 29 Nov.
Plus I need to undergo X-ray check in March , as i am pregnant now. The medical report was only partial.