+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2013 APPLICATIONS

myshak

Dec 17, 2014
shyam82 said:
Hi - gladaki,
They took 35 day to return my application form. My appl was first received on 13 nov and I received it on 16 dec.
Hi Shyam,
When you sent back the one form with the signature, did you make any changes to any other forms? if anything changed in between that time? My application received on Sep 22 got returned yesterday Dec 17 after almost 3 months because my credit card expired and transaction failed. When I re-send should I re-fill the forms that have changed in November?

ali_manu

Star Member
May 16, 2011
Hello every one.

I am a Quebec applicant for PR.
I have a problem that I all appreciate to receive your guide, if having similar experience

I received my PPR earlier December and immediately after sent my PP (with a return pack and PPR letter) to CPC-Ottawa (PO box address) using xpresspost. Since almost 8 days ago, I received no update regarding delivery of my package, every time I check track history online. The track history shows "out for delivery" without further update.

Every time I call Canada post customer service, I receive inconclusive response like "......Your pack has been, in fact, delivered we as of PO box, we cannot provide you further update" or "We can do nothing about your pack, someone from CPC should come and pick up your pack".

Does any body have a similar case? Is there a chance the CPC does not receive the packs sent to its PO Box address? How long should I expect to receive confirmation of delivery (if any shows up)?

Cheers

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
myshak said:
Hi Shyam,
When you sent back the one form with the signature, did you make any changes to any other forms? if anything changed in between that time? My application received on Sep 22 got returned yesterday Dec 17 after almost 3 months because my credit card expired and transaction failed. When I re-send should I re-fill the forms that have changed in November?
Hi,
if the forms were changed, you have to submit those forms issued in November.

RobyBaggio

May 30, 2014
lhyyym said:
Did you get your MR before eligibility passed?
i think so. This is why I am confused. They also made a big mistake on my application that apparently caused a big delay. I am very disappointed!!!

ramz1604

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 25 2013
Doc's Request.
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
Med's Request
06-06-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
completed 13 months, medicals done in june and no PR since so is there anything we can do other than just waiting
any suggestions ppl

does this below link helps?

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.187410031.632998041.1387048606

ramz1604

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 25 2013
Doc's Request.
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
Med's Request
06-06-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
RobyBaggio said:
Still no update. It is so frustrating!!!!
me too :( :( :(
ppl from oct and sept are still waiting, i hope there is something we can do , me and few of my friends contacted Mp and the only answer they get is " we are doing back ground check"

and if we email they say our application is in Q for the next officer to review

Sarav

Jul 18, 2014
Hello,

After almost 7 months from Medicals, today my eCAS is saying Medicals have been received.

Here is my timeline
I am also a Nov 2013 applicant.
I got my flie mumber in January 2014.
Medical reuest and RRPF: May 20th 2014.
Medical submitted: May 28th 2014.
eCAS status showed medical received on 13th Jan 2015

I am waiting for Pass Port request... Hope it speeds up atleast from now.

Any similar experiences?

- Saravan

RobyBaggio

May 30, 2014
Last month I got the Gcms Notes. They mixed up my file with another application submitted by a girl who worked in Mississauga. I tried to email them and I called my mp. Still no updates. Nothing seems to move. It is very frustrating!!!

Canadiian

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Sarav said:
Hello,

After almost 7 months from Medicals, today my eCAS is saying Medicals have been received.

Here is my timeline
eCAS status showed medical received on 13th Jan 2014

I am waiting for Pass Port request... Hope it speeds up atleast from now.

Any similar experiences?

- Saravan
Were you asked for any additional medical tests from CIC?
Its very strange that they took so long after medicals...unless they requested for any additional tests..

Sarav

Jul 18, 2014
Canadiian said:
Were you asked for any additional medical tests from CIC?
Its very strange that they took so long after medicals...unless they requested for any additional tests..
No, I was not asked for any additional medical tests. The only thing I know is - in November 2014, I sent CIC asking them to provide an update on my application status and medical results as its been a long time since I did my medicals.
They replied a week back (7th jan 2015) saying that they received the medicals and they do not need anything at this point of time.

Canadiian

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Sarav said:
No, I was not asked for any additional medical tests. The only thing I know is - in November 2014, I sent CIC asking them to provide an update on my application status and medical results as its been a long time since I did my medicals.
They replied a week back (7th jan 2015) saying that they received the medicals and they do not need anything at this point of time.
Thank you for your response. I appreciate it.

Sarav

Jul 18, 2014
Hello,

After 7 months from Medicals, I Received the Pass Port request today :) ;) :D ;D.

From last week my eCAS is saying Medicals have been received.

Here is my timeline
eCAS status showed medical received on 13th Jan 2015
Passport Request received: 15th jan 2015

Finally the long wait is over.
Hope this information helps some one on this loop. Looks like the processign has speededn up from Jan 2015.

- Saravan