+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2013 APPLICATIONS

tarunbahl

May 29, 2013
Sam15 said:
What is the next step after paying the RPRF fees, should we wait for passport request or is there any other biodata form that CIC would be sending which we might have to fill and send it back.

Can anyone advice?
They dont ask for Biodata anymore - passport request is next mate

Sam15

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2013
AOR Received.
10-12-2013
Med's Request
15-05-2014
Med's Done....
15-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-06-2014
LANDED..........
26-06-2014
tarunbahl said:
They dont ask for Biodata anymore - passport request is next mate
Thanks Tarun..!!!

CECnovguy

Star Member
Nov 20, 2013
Hey guys, I got my AOR on Jan 6th - App File date was Nov 19, Still no MR. Wondering if there is an issue with the application now :(

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
CECnovguy said:
Hey guys, I got my AOR on Jan 6th - App File date was Nov 19, Still no MR. Wondering if there is an issue with the application now :(
Why would there be an issue with your application?

zenith9

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CECnovguy said:
Depends on what officer you get, some are fast some are slow. I'm sure some assistant goes into the filing room everyday and pulls out a certain amount of files and distributes them among the processing officers depending on their existing workload. Yours may be on the pile of an officer that's on vacation....sometimes it just boils down to that.

My app received Nov 28 and my ecas is still "app received"....hopefully soon!

zenith9

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shailbangre said:
Any MR today? Eagerly waiting for MR. ???

My timelines
App sent : 25 Nov
App received: 28 Nov
AOR : 15 Jan
I'm same as you and I didn't hear anything yet either! Hopefully MR by end of this week!

sairaj2311

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
06-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
10-Dec-2013
santhoshnt said:
Yes its normal. You take print out of the receipt and fill the name, dob, client id, etc.. and send it back to CPP-O
Hello

which table you are referring as 'EMPTY' in the PDF?

1) I did paid the RPRF yesterday - what i got is a PDF receipt with a reference no. I don't see any empty tables in that - I mailed back that receipt to CPP-O Cost-Recovery...There is no table to fill up in the generated PDF

2) where should I send the hard copy of receipt

Please can someone clarify the above pls..Thnx

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
zenith9 said:
I'm same as you and I didn't hear anything yet either! Hopefully MR by end of this week!
Appreceived 22nd nov no mr yet

avikbh

Jun 3, 2014
HI I am new to this forum. I received my RPRF yesterday But i did not get MR yet. What does this mean?

NOC 1123

MY Timeline :

Applied 20 NOV

AOR 8th JAN

MR still waiting

RPRF On 2nd June

mack_ra

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
samir3132 said:
Appreceived 22nd nov no mr yet
App Received 19 Nov
AOR 2nd Jan
Still waiting for MR.

Lets hope that with yesterday's burst of RPRF's, we soon have a similar brust for MR's for the remaining Nov applicants sometime this week :)

Good Luck guys !!

mack_ra

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
avikbh said:
HI I am new to this forum. I received my RPRF yesterday But i did not get MR yet. What does this mean?

NOC 1123

MY Timeline :

Applied 20 NOV

AOR 8th JAN

MR still waiting

RPRF On 2nd June
Did you do any immigration medical in last one year? .. may be they have already considered that for the medical.

searing_heat

Jun 8, 2013
sairaj2311 said:
Hello

which table you are referring as 'EMPTY' in the PDF?

1) I did paid the RPRF yesterday - what i got is a PDF receipt with a reference no. I don't see any empty tables in that - I mailed back that receipt to CPP-O Cost-Recovery...There is no table to fill up in the generated PDF

2) where should I send the hard copy of receipt

Please can someone clarify the above pls..Thnx
Yes, the receipt will have the number. However, if you look at the bottom of the PDF, you have few fields with Name, DOB, Client ID, Address, Postal Code and phone number. You will need to print out the receipt, fill the information, scan it and send it to the email address provided in the RPRF email by CIC. Cost Recovery people need to know from the receipt that which file are they updating. I'm assuming it may not be a big deal if you included the application information in the actual email instead.

avikbh

Jun 3, 2014
mack_ra said:
Did you do any immigration medical in last one year? .. may be they have already considered that for the medical.

NO i did not. The only medical I did was 4 years ago when I came to Canada as a international student. This is very strange.

mack_ra

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
avikbh said:
NO i did not. The only medical I did was 4 years ago when I came to Canada as a international student. This is very strange.
Don't worry, it should be on it's way .. if they have asked for RPRF then its a positive sign .. i guess there were some cases in Oct batch as well where RPRF came before MR.

Hopefully both of us and others receive our MR's soon.. :)