+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2013 APPLICATIONS

sh789

May 30, 2014
And I just received an another email from CIC for Medical Request :) No I dont know if should ignore my previous email about medical request?
Any advise?

bib003

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
Doc's Request.
17-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-02-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP-G SENT WITH APP.
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
cecnov2013 said:
I received an email from CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca asking me send an FBI certificate(i sent one along with my application) . If i had to let them know about it, should i send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca or OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca.

Can you please let me know which email ID should i send to?

Thanks
Hi cecnov2013,

Did you request another FBI certificate? How long did you stay in USA?

I lived 8 years in USA and I also sent FBI certificate dated April 2013 along with my application on January 2014. I am worried that I will receive another request too so I am thinking to do FBI again in Mid June or so.

Thanks

VintageTesla

Nov 15, 2013
ajcanada said:
congrats buddy
did CIC ask for canadian pcc(RCMP) or ur home country pcc ????
They asked for a PCC from my home country and from the US as well, which I found strange, since I've never lived there for more than 6 months. Longest stay was approximately 1 month. The FBI website said that the turnaround for a clearance certificate is approximately 25 days, so I submitted a request for it anyway.

No RCMP clearance request.

ajcanada

Star Member
Oct 13, 2013
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
rcmp 05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
31 may 2014
Med's Done....
2 june and got RPRF same day
Interview........
June 18 status changed to medical recieved
Passport Req..
June 19, status changed to decision made JUNE 20
LANDED..........
July 6
VintageTesla said:
They asked for a PCC from my home country and from the US as well, which I found strange, since I've never lived there for more than 6 months. Longest stay was approximately 1 month. The FBI website said that the turnaround for a clearance certificate is approximately 25 days, so I submitted a request for it anyway.

No RCMP clearance request.
you did not send these documents with ur file

dyesah

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
dec 10, 2013
IELTS Request
together with the application
Med's Request
May 15, 2014
Med's Done....
may 20, 2014
Interview........
Waived, rprf june 2, 2014
Passport Req..
June 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 25, 2014
LANDED..........
July 9, 2014
Anybody received rprf alr3ady? Why it take so long for us its been 15 days since they sent us medical request.. im starting to worried again.. anyone who received mr may 15, did you receive rprf?

prca

May 6, 2014
siriPR2014 said:
Whats your timeline?
Application Filed - 8th Nov 2013.
AOR - 11 Dec 2013
MR Requested - 13 May 2014
Medicals done - 16 May 2014
Medicals submitted - 27 May 2014
Passport Requested - 28 May 2014
Passport Sent - 29 May 2014

prca

May 6, 2014
canvan14 said:
It should be in the email outlined in step 2. But you r a lucky one if u got ppr this early for nov applicant.
I wasn't sure that it would be just to send the passport. Step 2 said send all documents...so I was not sure. Confirmed with a friend - Only need to send the passport and the print out of email.

prca

May 6, 2014
dbss said:
Congrats....this is PPR....I believe you filed your app on Nov 8...

You need to get two xpresspost paid envelopes if nothing has changed in terms of your family etc...put your passport in along with the printout of the "Ready for visa" letter and mail it to Ottawa...

Your "Ready for Visa" letter will tell you exactly what you need to send and where you need to send it....
Thank you @dbss! Yes - I did exactly the same.

prca

May 6, 2014
new_guy said:
On behalf of Dost7

Applied: Nov 18 2013
AOR: Dec 23 2013
Upfront Meds: May 7
Medical Request: Today (May 28 at 11.00 AM)
Ecas Status: Still shows 'Application Received'

Good luck to guys who are still waiting... (including me)
The ECAS status is usually updated once a week on Tuesday, hence sometimes we do not see the latest status.

See - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/ECAS.jsp
The Client Application Status site is updated weekly, usually on Tuesdays.

prca

May 6, 2014
santhoshnt said:
Received an email from CPCO-COST-recovery

'Your application is going through the required assessment process and be assured that we dedicate all our efforts to processing the applications as quickly as possible'

Is this usual, do I receive any confirmation/information email after this.

Thanks
Santhosh
This email is usually when you send the receipt for RPRF to CPCO-COST-recovery. It is an auto generated email... Did you pay RPRF fee?

prca

May 6, 2014
kunwar2013 said:
I have a situation here.

Application received: 18th Nov

When I came to Canada, I stayed in Quebec for some time and was in Quebec when i applied for PR under CEC.
I was working at client location but my employer was in Ontario. So all my documents (reference letter, tax documents) had my employers address.

A few months ago (January beginning to be precise), i moved out of Quebec to my employers location. I am currently staying with my relative in GTA.

Now I got an email from CIC to prove my intent to settle outside Quebec even though I am staying outside Quebec and my employer location is also outside Quebec.

Could you please provide me some idea about what can i do in this situation?
Also, in the email they asked me to send the information/documents to their Ottawa address by post.
Do you think it is ok if I send the documents/information by replying to their email?

I will be grateful if you can provide your valuable inputs. Please help.
Thanks in advance.
Suggest to do the following:
- Send a letter explaining you were in Quebec only for intra company transfer to a client location.
- Letter should highlight that you moved to GTA in January and plan to stay here
- Enclose any supporting documents such as bank statements with address / employer's employment letter ..etc

prca

May 6, 2014
sh789 said:
Hi Friends,

Today i received an email from CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca asking for PCC, but i have already submitted it after receiving the AOR.
"Ø Police Certificate: Provide an original police clearance certificate from India. This must be received at this office by: 2014/07/28"

I also received a GCMS notes today, which mentions that the PCC has been received on 28-Jan-2014. I am confused on whether to apply a new PCC or should i reply back to CPC-CTD-Ottawa stating that PCC has already been submitted. Could anyone please advise??

Following are my timelines
PCC obtained from India : 29-Nov-2013
App filed : 21-Nov-2013
AOR Received : 07-Jan-2014
MR : Yet to receive ??
Country of Residence: Canada
IELTS submitted along with application, PCC was submitted after receiving the AOR to CPC - Ottawa office
That is odd...send them the copy of GCMS notes. Meanwhile also apply for PCC in parallel. You do not want to delay because there is a time limit and you cannot be certain that they will respond soon.

lalithaditya215

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2013
AOR Received.
Jan-07-2014
Med's Request
May-29-2014
Med's Done....
June-29-2014
Passport Req..
July-17-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-02-20114
prca said:
The ECAS status is usually updated once a week on Tuesday, hence sometimes we do not see the latest status.

See - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/ECAS.jsp
The Client Application Status site is updated weekly, usually on Tuesdays.
How often is the information on the Client Application Status (CAS) service updated?

CAS is updated daily. Please check the application processing times to see how long it will take to process your application.

"i copied this from above link's faqs."

sh789

May 30, 2014
prca said:
That is odd...send them the copy of GCMS notes. Meanwhile also apply for PCC in parallel. You do not want to delay because there is a time limit and you cannot be certain that they will respond soon.
Thanks for replying.. Yes, this is really odd.. I have sent them my GCMS notes...
And i have also received MR without RPRF today few minutes after receiving this email ... :eek:

I have to initiate a new PCC in case if i dont receive any positive response from cic

ju_mark

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
The really fast one
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
COPR issued: 20-07-2014
LANDED..........
Sept 11, 2014 (Tsawassen)
Medical request received today

Here my timeline:

App filed : 12-Nov-2013
AOR Received : 10-Jan-2014
MR : 30-05-2014

:)

I am not sure what is the latest spreadsheet though... Can anybody help updating my info in the spreadsheet?

Thaaaaaanks :)

I also tried to update my ECAS status but ECAS tells me it cannot find my case (I managed to access two month ago, so I know it worked). No matter what I punch in (UCI, case number), always the same result: Cannot be found...