2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
lhyyym said:
This thread is so positive. Thus, everyone already got their MR.
Noooooo , I am still waiting for my medicals.No Additional requests / MR till date.
Applied 1st gcms and received in July vo mentioned review required.waiting for the 2nd gcms.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akil_f1 said:
Noooooo , I am still waiting for my medicals.No Additional requests / MR till date.
Applied 1st gcms and received in July vo mentioned review required.waiting for the 2nd gcms.
Please share with us when you get another GCMS notes later. :)

cecfm

Jun 6, 2014
Visa exempt countries guys check your mailbox!

I just got the COPR. ;D ;D

Decision made on Oct 28, 2014
Received COPR today on Oct 31, 2014

Best luck to the rest of us!

s20lee

Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
AOR Received.
12-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
25-06-2014
Congrats!

It looks like COPR always comes after ECAS status is changed to DM.

spoice

Apr 7, 2013
Hi I got ppr request last Oct 28. I replied that I would be processing the passport stamping in the Philippines.:)

Anyone knows how long they take to reply? Also, how long would it take to get the passport?

Congratulations everyone patience paysoff

RobyBaggio

May 30, 2014
CEC_1304 said:
Yes agree on this ,
Reason : RPRF if requested by CIC assure you are 99% in (eligibility at least )
If you wil pay upfront , then you will be in dilemma, whether you passed it or not (I am aware GCMS is one option )

That's reason I have also not paid it upfront
A lawyer told me that the eligibility is passed after the medicals. But it looks very controversial.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
RobyBaggio said:
A lawyer told me that the eligibility is passed after the medicals. But it looks very controversial.
No not at all ,
many cases you will find rejection after MR also
RPRF means eligibility 100% passed for sure

Kumar_VGR2013

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
Med's Request
06-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014 ( Upfront )
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting..
Hi All,

I did landed yesterday evening at Rainbow bridge in Niagara Falls. The process took only approximately 1 hour. They did not ask me any additional documentation (like address/fund proof). It was a very smooth process.

Thank to all the members of this forum. This forum and its members are being great help. Appreciate all your help. I will still hang around on this forum to help other members.

Good luck to all the rest Nov-2014 applicants... :) :) :) :)

RobyBaggio

May 30, 2014
CEC_1304 said:
No not at all ,
many cases you will find rejection after MR also
RPRF means eligibility 100% passed for sure
Rarely I saw rejection after medicals and this guy is a professor at University. But as I told you it looks like immigration do what they want.

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
RobyBaggio said:
Rarely I saw rejection after medicals and this guy is a professor at University. But as I told you it looks like immigration do what they want.
Could you share the rejection reason?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
RobyBaggio said:
So that's what i am talking Mr.
difference between rarely and 100%
Hope you got it

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
RobyBaggio said:
*****Eligibility is passed only once RPRF request is made****** That is an Hard Core fact.
Coming to your medical concern , A person gets medical request when Junior VO/Subordinates of VO determine the Eligibility as passed , Later it goes for VO for final view/recommendation , Most of the times the eligibility determined earlier is never overturned by VO to fail if its passed earlier which makes its most of the times obvious "Medical Request" means ELIGIBILITY passed.

But Sometimes being human Junior VO can fail to impress/convince VO for the ELIG recommendation which he/she has provided , which in like "1%" chances are there . That is the time when App can fail even after medical request.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Gurindar said:
*****Eligibility is passed only once RPRF request is made****** That is an Hard Core fact.
Coming to your medical concern , A person gets medical request when Junior VO/Subordinates of VO determine the Eligibility as passed , Later it goes for VO for final view/recommendation , Most of the times the eligibility determined earlier is never overturned by VO to fail if its passed earlier which makes its most of the times obvious "Medical Request" means ELIGIBILITY passed.

But Sometimes being human Junior VO can fail to impress/convince VO for the ELIG recommendation which he/she has provided , which in like "1%" chances are there . That is the time when App can fail even after medical request.
Super + 1 for you :)
You got it

RobyBaggio

May 30, 2014
Gurindar said:
Thanks Bro ;D
We were saying the same thing... Usually after Medical eligibility is passed. Of course there are few cases but the vast majority who receives medicals is supposed to have passed the eligibility.