+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2013 APPLICATIONS

JijaG

Jul 10, 2014
Got my GCMS. So, date for next review put to Dec...15.
Jasmine i think for you it is also Dec, 15th.

In Notes, it says file is reassigned to new officer as the current officer has departed.
Also, everything is still passed as in my last GCMS i.e. Criminality, Medical, Eligibility.

They removed the final decision from approved to blank.
I think the new officer will quickly review the file before the final decision on Deeecccc 15th ........i was not expecting this .... :-\

Good luck for the rest of you.....hope that your VO did not change. :)

jasminep

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
12 Jan 2014
Med's Request
06 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
12 Jun 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
21-Nov-2014
JijaG said:

In Notes, it says file is reassigned to new officer as the current officer has departed.
Also, everything is still passed as in my last GCMS i.e. Criminality, Medical, Eligibility.

I think the new officer will quickly review the file before the final decision on Deeecccc 15th ........i was not expecting this .... :-\

Yeah same Dec 15 is assigned for next due date/bf date.
Hope they review it before that :)

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
No any update last week now hope for best for next coming days.

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
mack_ra said:
Samir,

What was the due date in your latest GCMS notes ?
Its sep 18 but nothing happend.

defrontier

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
JijaG said:

Hey Jijag and jasmine, where does the gcms state the next review date.

Mulosh

Sep 23, 2014
I applied in Oct 2013, my wife and I have done our medicals (June 10), they asked for a further test which was done in July 22 and "Medical Received" reflected on July 25. Still waiting. Frankly I do notunderstand what the fuss here is: If you check Sept applicants, they have started getting PR. I think everyone shoud wait until at least December before they panic.

jasminep

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
12 Jan 2014
Med's Request
06 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
12 Jun 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
21-Nov-2014
defrontier said:
Hey Jijag and jasmine, where does the gcms state the next review date.
On our notes its towards end (Page 43) in NOTES --> NOTES 1 section....... Text: BF 2014/12/15

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
jasminep said:
On our notes its towards end (Page 43) in NOTES --> NOTES 1 section....... Text: BF 2014/12/15
Intresting ;D

Axepsy

Sep 23, 2014
Hello,

A fellow Nov 2013 applicant here. I am what you may call a lurker on the forum! I have been on here for months and reading on the updates to keep abreast with whats going on, thank you all for your valuable inputs. Someone just posted that the September applicants have just started to receive their PR's and I am happy for them. This is a great example of CIC bettering/ maintaining their 13 month processing timeline as quoted on cic.gc.ca

However I am a bit perplexed as to why so many of us are upset about not having received our PR's yet! We are nowhere close to timeline originally provided. Am I missing out on something here? I am not expecting my documents before mid December 2014.

I also had a chat with an agent and learnt that the team dealing with CEC applications is only 50 strong and they are a bit overwhelmed by the response after the recent changes. Hope this helps and kills some of the anxiety out there.

Regards,

E.kawas

Sep 23, 2014
Hello,

My application has been sent in November 2013 but it was posted on the website as follows:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on December 20, 2013.

2.We started processing your application on July 8, 2014

On July 8th they asked me for supporting documentation via email, I sent them supporting documenttion immediately and they recieved it according to Canada post. however since then I didnt hear anything back despite my calls and my emails. shouldnt I be expecting a confirmtation that the supporting documentation is what they needed for a complete package? the online service has not been update after July 8th, now my work permit is expiring in Dec and I dont know what to do. when I called the CIC they said I should wait for a PR status update and after December ask my employer to do an LMO for me then apply to extend my work permit. I really dont want to get my employer involved. any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Charlie79

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Axepsy said:
Hello,

A fellow Nov 2013 applicant here. I am what you may call a lurker on the forum! I have been on here for months and reading on the updates to keep abreast with whats going on, thank you all for your valuable inputs. Someone just posted that the September applicants have just started to receive their PR's and I am happy for them. This is a great example of CIC bettering/ maintaining their 13 month processing timeline as quoted on cic.gc.ca

However I am a bit perplexed as to why so many of us are upset about not having received our PR's yet! We are nowhere close to timeline originally provided. Am I missing out on something here? I am not expecting my documents before mid December 2014.

I also had a chat with an agent and learnt that the team dealing with CEC applications is only 50 strong and they are a bit overwhelmed by the response after the recent changes. Hope this helps and kills some of the anxiety out there.

Regards,
Thanks Axepsy but this does not explain is that why they are still issuing MRs to the CEC aspirants and stopping everyone at 'PPR awaited' stage. Does it indicate a less time intensive juncture and the process from here on has a very quick turnaround? When time comes, they would churn everyone out in a matter of weeks?

jasminep

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
12 Jan 2014
Med's Request
06 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
12 Jun 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
21-Nov-2014
Axepsy said:
Hello,

Regards,
What does 'bit overwhelmed' mean? Could you explain? What changes ?

eswarc1014

Sep 23, 2014
Iam Nov 2013 applicant. By July itself got posted as Medicals received in CIC website but still waiting for Passport request for PR from CIC. Some of my friends who applied a week earlier than me got their PR card as well by today.

Wonder why all of a sudden the process got stopped for me and people who applied later me.