+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2013 APPLICATIONS

cecfm

Jun 6, 2014
Hi Guys,
I am also one of the remaining November applicants.
my Police certificate finally arrived Ottawa yesterday and everything is set. and i am waiting for decision made. Good luck to all of us :p

vpathakg

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Stratford
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-01-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
09-06-2014
Med's Done....
20-06-2014, CEC updated June-30-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-27-2014, sent Passport to CIC
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
JijaG said:
Heloo.....ok so ......for the ones who got the GCMS notes and have security pending......security is not related to RCMP right,its different?

Also, some threads say that security check sometimes takes months, is that true?
What Does GCMS notes says if you order it After ecas DM?
Did anybody requested GCMS after ecas became DM and got it?

lalithaditya215

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2013
AOR Received.
Jan-07-2014
Med's Request
May-29-2014
Med's Done....
June-29-2014
Passport Req..
July-17-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-02-20114
I have received ready for visa mail for new delhi today. They gave me 45 days to submit passport & photos.

Ppr on 17th july
sent vo change mails on 17,29 july & 11 aug.
Received vo change mail 20 aug.

Thanks alot to this forum which helped me a lot.

All the best to others.

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
lalithaditya215 said:
I have received ready for visa mail for new delhi today. They gave me 45 days to submit passport & photos.

Ppr on 17th july
sent vo change mails on 17,29 july & 11 aug.
Received vo change mail 20 aug.

Thanks alot to this forum which helped me a lot.

All the best to others.
Congtrats

rinkupatel.dmj

Mar 13, 2013
Toronto, ON, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
Doc's Request.
15/05/2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application
File Transfer...
21-12-2013
Med's Request
UPFRONT - 12-04-2014
Med's Done....
ECAS UPDATED: 25-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2014 / Change of VO 11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
31-12-2014 @ Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls
vpathakg said:
I suspect if CIC has some other plan for Applicants applied under cap started from November-2013.
Something like asking them to come through Express Entry till then they are just doing time pass,
bcoz process slowed down tooooo much since they started processing applicants from November-2013.

I rarely heard if applications are on wait for so long After RPRF/DM status.
God only knows, but strange thoughts coming in mind.Trying to be positive..
I disagree that my Friend.

As the change they implemented on NOV 09 onwards would only affect CIO-Sydney office. Where they process initial assessment of the application.
i.e. Where they evaluate the eligibility part and process the application fees and review weather the application package is complete or not.
CPC-Ottawa office is the main verification & processing unit for CEC applications.
Hence, I disagree with your thoughts.
Also, the Nov 09, 2013 change just removed couple of NOC categories it has nothing to do with the overall process and due to which the processing times earlier NOV 08 and after NOV 09 are still the same (i.e. 13 months) on CIC website.

Well, hope the vacations are finished and all CIC Agents are returning to their offices and clear the backlog soon....

mikebailey_uk

Nov 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
Morning Everyone,

I know that there are many of us whose ECAS status is Medical Received but after months of waiting still haven't had any further correspondence.

Does anyone know who I can email to get an update on the status of my PR application?

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikebailey_uk said:
Morning Everyone,

I know that there are many of us whose ECAS status is Medical Received but after months of waiting still haven't had any further correspondence.

Does anyone know who I can email to get an update on the status of my PR application?
Your visa processing office. This for most of the uses is CPC-ottawa. So you can email cpc-ottawa. Just google "cpc-ottawa" and you will get the email address

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/faqs/how-do-i-contact-citizenship-and-immigration-canada-regarding-my-cec-application

JijaG

Jul 10, 2014
Need your input guys....

I got the GCMS notes today...applied on July 21.

Here is short summary:
Eligibility, Criminality, Medical: Passed
Security: No due date, no status at all

Finalize application: Approved since June 30th. I got DM on July 4th.
It also mentions single entry visa to be issued till June/2015 and COPR letter details as well.

It says COPR issued to local office by accident, pending notification from CPC Ottawa to schedule referral.
I don't know what does this last comment mean and its on hold since then.

I am going to email cic now, what should i ask?
Should i mention that i recieved my GCMS notes and it says on hold as copr was issued to local office by accident ??

Suggestions?

sh12

Aug 20, 2014
Hey guys!

I've been a silent lurker on this forum for weeks now, refreshing multiple times a day hoping that someone, anyone, gets some good news which means the rest of us might hear from CIC soon as well. Unfortunately, to this day, we have only had silence from their end. I'm so frustrated and anxious right now that I had to open up an account to write out my thoughts to my fellow sufferers.

I am leaving Canada in exactly 30 days, and I did my medicals back in May, they were sent from my doctor's clinic to CIC on June 4th, and my ECAS status has recently been updated to "Medical Received". This is SO frustrating since just a few months ago, people were receiving their PPRs within a few days of doing their medicals and I've been carrying around my passport in my purse since June, thinking that any day now I'd get the email.

I don't know where the officials are but it is extremely unfair to keep so many people waiting at their mercy. If people go on holiday, there should be replacements working on our cases. So many of our crucial life decisions depend on this paper and we have all worked hard to establish ourselves in Canada and have slaved away at this application process.

I am praying that we all get some good news soon. Thank you for all those that have been updating their statuses, giving suggestions to others and being encouraging.

All the best.

JijaG

Jul 10, 2014
another thing i noted GCMS notes are genrated the same day we apply for it and not the day we recieved it.

So, they might not have up to date info at the time we recieve it.....just a thought!
I am applying again today!

jasminep

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
12 Jan 2014
Med's Request
06 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
12 Jun 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
21-Nov-2014
JijaG said:
another thing i noted GCMS notes are genrated the same day we apply for it and not the day we recieved it.

So, they might not have up to date info at the time we recieve it.....just a thought!
I am applying again today!
This is right.... Applied on 10th July----> Notes show 'Generated on 15th July'----> Received on 15th August.
It did not capture the upfront RPRF payment we made on 20th July.
So applied again :)

jasminep

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
12 Jan 2014
Med's Request
06 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
12 Jun 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
21-Nov-2014
JijaG said:
Need your input guys....

I got the GCMS notes today...applied on July 21.

Here is short summary:
Eligibility, Criminality, Medical: Passed
Security: No due date, no status at all

Finalize application: Approved since June 30th. I got DM on July 4th.
It also mentions single entry visa to be issued till June/2015 and COPR letter details as well.

It says COPR issued to local office by accident, pending notification from CPC Ottawa to schedule referral.
I don't know what does this last comment mean and its on hold since then.

I am going to email cic now, what should i ask?
Should i mention that i recieved my GCMS notes and it says on hold as copr was issued to local office by accident ??

Suggestions?
Yes, you should.

rinkupatel.dmj

Mar 13, 2013
Toronto, ON, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
Doc's Request.
15/05/2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application
File Transfer...
21-12-2013
Med's Request
UPFRONT - 12-04-2014
Med's Done....
ECAS UPDATED: 25-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2014 / Change of VO 11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
31-12-2014 @ Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls
Hello Friends...
Thought worth sharing....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/service-standards/cec.asp

Service standard for applications under Canadian Experience Class
Service standard
CIC’s goal is to process applications under the Canadian Experience Class within 10 months. In order to process an application, we must have all information and supporting documents.

This service standard was implemented in September 2011.

Performance target
CIC aims to meet the service standard 80 percent of the time.

Performance results
From April 2012 to March 2013, CIC met the service standard 68 percent of the time. A backlog of 12,754 applications as of March 2013 has played a part in CIC not meeting this service standard.

Canadian Experience Class intake measures have been recently introduced to ensure inventory, which has been increasing in 2013, is managed in line with CIC’s operational capacity and Levels Plan admission targets.

Canadian Experience Class inventory is expected to be reduced in 2014 in order to transition into a new recruitment model known as Expression of Interest in 2015. As a result of this strategy, Canadian Experience Class processing times are anticipated to improve in 2014.

Applying to immigrate under the Canadian Experience Class
Find out about eligibility and how to apply under the Canadian Experience Class.

Service feedback
If you wish to submit a complaint and you live:

Outside Canada:
Please contact the visa office that is processing your application. The Call Centre does not have information about applications processed outside Canada.

In Canada:
Please contact the Call Centre. Be aware that Call Centre agents cannot speed up the process of your application or make decisions on your case.

RobyBaggio

May 30, 2014
No updates after I received the medical request at the end of may. Very disappointing and very frustrating. I don't know why they asked more documents and I don't know what they are waiting for. :mad: :(