+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2011 Work Permit Applicants - Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi Let's Connect

matet85

Aug 26, 2012
hi ednormel here!

Gabrielle,

Interview questions ( focused in my Caregiver Training Certificate ) . . around 10-15 questions. Including situational.
Please pm your email ad, I will send you the reviewer which I had before.

Regards

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
matet85 said:
hi ednormel here!

Gabrielle,

Interview questions ( focused in my Caregiver Training Certificate ) . . around 10-15 questions. Including situational.

Regards
Hi,

Can you please send me also the common questions when you had your interview here in the UAE under LCP.

I sent you PM for the email address.

Thank you so much in advance for your reply.

anne1024

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Oct. 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 31, 2012
hi submit ko bukas yung application ko sa abu dhabi via dhl? kelan kaya nila marereceieve yun? and upon receiving ano ng mangyayari?

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anne1024 said:
hi submit ko bukas yung application ko sa abu dhabi via dhl? kelan kaya nila marereceieve yun? and upon receiving ano ng mangyayari?
Hi,

After nasubmit mo na ung application, the next day they will receive. Yung Courier company mo bibigyan ka ng tracking number para matrace mo yung application mo kung nadeliver at nareceived na ng Canada Embassy Abu Dhabi. All you have to do is to wait for the response of the Embassy for the AOR (Acknowledgment of Receipt). Good Luck.. :)

anne1024

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Oct. 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 31, 2012
THANKS YOU MISS JO AN... good luck tyo everyone!!!

jocelynparadela

Mar 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
IELTS Request
na
matet85 said:
hi ednormel here!

Gabrielle,

Regards

Hi,

Can you also send to me the reviewer under LCP.I will pm you my email add.This will be of great help to me.
Thank you so much in advance...may God bless us always...

Jocelyn

madzie22

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
hi guys..
to those who have their visa and about to fly to canada. i would like to know, were you given two way ticket , or one way ticket by your employer??
and what might be the possible question they might ask from the immigration?

thanks...

hcsantos19

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madzie22 said:
hi guys..
to those who have their visa and about to fly to canada. i would like to know, were you given two way ticket , or one way ticket by your employer??
and what might be the possible question they might ask from the immigration?

thanks...
it should be 1 way ticket,,, :D

anne1024

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Oct. 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 31, 2012
hi,
nasend ko na yung docs ko nung aug. 28, pwede na ba akong mag follow up kung may progress na yung application ko heheheh, atat lang gusto ko lang kasing malaman if on process na....

elmz

Oct 19, 2012
I'm here in dubai 6mos. na po ung application q for TWP pra sa care giver ,until now po ala pa aq nrrcvd any update,anybody po na meron same case? Thanks ;)

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elmz said:
I'm here in dubai 6mos. na po ung application q for TWP pra sa care giver ,until now po ala pa aq nrrcvd any update,anybody po na meron same case? Thanks ;)
Hi elmz,

We are the are the same timeline. It's been 6mos. also when I submit my application in Abu Dhabi. When you exactly submit your papers?

C

Cherry Manandhar

Hello guys, just a tip! Xont ever send an email inquiring if ur application had been processd unless your employer had sent you an email hurrying ur application. I just dont want u to suffer like i did. I had people who applied the same time and they never had medical, i had sent an email to them to inquire as my employer here wanted me to join urgently and they had sent me a medical request after 2 weeks. Just wait and be patient. Dont be in a hurry to come here, enjoy your time waiting with ur family, specially if ur married with kids coz life here is not easy at all as it seems. The only thing u can be proud of is that u are in Canada and u have a chance to be an immigrant non the less, life is not easy specially cost of living. It is even difficult to get a mobile phone.

elmz

Oct 19, 2012
Cherry Manandhar said:
Hello guys, just a tip! Xont ever send an email inquiring if ur application had been processd unless your employer had sent you an email hurrying ur application. I just dont want u to suffer like i did. I had people who applied the same time and they never had medical, i had sent an email to them to inquire as my employer here wanted me to join urgently and they had sent me a medical request after 2 weeks. Just wait and be patient. Dont be in a hurry to come here, enjoy your time waiting with ur family, specially if ur married with kids coz life here is not easy at all as it seems. The only thing u can be proud of is that u are in Canada and u have a chance to be an immigrant non the less, life is not easy specially cost of living. It is even difficult to get a mobile phone.
Hi ms.cherry
To be exactly how long the processing of your visa here in abu dhabi,,are you also a caregiver?

C

Cherry Manandhar

elmz said:
Hi ms.cherry
To be exactly how long the processing of your visa here in abu dhabi,,are you also a caregiver?
Hello! my visa processing took 4 months..and now as the new law was implemented, the processing time will take 7 months..pls visit the website for further info...NO! i didnt apply as caregiver..I work in a hotel, particularly front desk! =)

bel

Jul 20, 2012
hi ms. cherry need ko pa ba ipa certified true copy ko yung birth certificate ko saka TOR at Diploma po? naka red ribbon po sila pareho at authenticated na rin dito sa DFA ng Abu dhabi.

yung photo po ba san po dapat ilagay. ok po ba na ilagay ko sya sa loob ng envelope po, the same din po ba sa bank draft?

your reply is greatly appreciated po. tanx!!!