+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2011 ~ Manila Visa Office ~ November applicants lets chat!!!

T1gr3ss

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2011
Passport Req..
13-Feb-2012 (letter received 17-Feb-2012, sent 22-Feb-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
16-Apr-2012 (ecas DM 19-Apr-2012, received 20-Apr-2012)
LANDED..........
09-May-2012
jungle010711 said:
Dont u worry that much T1gr3ss kasi pag nakita ng immig section na hindi naman para sa kanila yung papers sa loob ng brown envelop, they will forward naman sa visa section ang mga papers mo e.. goodluck and pray hard po!
Oo nga eh. kahit mahirap wala naman choice. :) thanks sa encouragement. Minsan kinakausap ko husband ko sinasabi ko na naapektuhan ako sa mood ng mga naghihintay dito sa forum. Nakakahawa ang depression pero nakakahawa din yung happiness and nakakainspire kasi pare pareho tayong naghihintay. I'm glad for you the wait is over! :)

faithandlove

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
Cabanatuan City, Phils
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T1gr3ss said:
Oo nga eh. kahit mahirap wala naman choice. :) thanks sa encouragement. Minsan kinakausap ko husband ko sinasabi ko na naapektuhan ako sa mood ng mga naghihintay dito sa forum. Nakakahawa ang depression pero nakakahawa din yung happiness and nakakainspire kasi pare pareho tayong naghihintay. I'm glad for you the wait is over! :)
tanong ko lang po. ano po name ng ngrecv ng PP nyo? tnx po..

balaize

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO,MY FELLOW NOVEMBER MATES! I LL BE OFF ON THE AIR :D FOR FEW DAYS TO COMPLY MY DOC'S. ADVISORY OF MARRIAGE TO NSO CEBU..THEN REST FOR AWHILE..NASTRESSED AKO NG HUSTO.. ;D..FOR WAITING MY PPR...I WILL BE INCLUDE YOU GUYS IN MY PRAYERS..I HAVE A COUSIN WORKING IN RCBC PLAZA AND SHE IS ON THE 4RTH FLOOR. THE CEM IS ON THE 6TH FLOOR. SHE SAID EVERY HOURS OF EVERYDAY LIASON OFFICERS FROM CEM ARE CARRYING A BUNDLE OF DOCUMENTS..NOT HUNDREDS BUT THOUSANDS OF APPLICANTS.IF YOUR VO IS SATISFIED OUR PAPERS EARLY AS 5 MONTHS RELEASE. SHE SAID..SHE KNOW THIS COS SOMETIMES SOME VO' ARE HAVING MEALTIME IN A SAME PLACE. SHE CAN HEARD THEM TALKING ABOUT SOME PAPERS OF APPLICANTS..WHICH IS MORE STRESSFUL TO THEM...SO ALL WE NEED IS PRAYERS AND PATIENT...PRAY FOR THE VO'S ....THAT THEY ARE IN GOOD SPIRIT CHECKING OUR DOCUMENTS...KEEP ON TOUCH TO EACH OTHER MGA,LANGGA.... :)LOVE LOTS...

M

mimawski

i have a question po, hindi pa nmin na pass yung police clearance along with our application kze di namin nakuha agad.
my question is if pwede namin sya ipasa sa manila embassy khit wla pa kmi narereceive na request from them? im afraid kze na maexpire ung police clearance (valid for 3 months) ko if i waited pa sa letter of request nila,

Thanks po

T1gr3ss

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
09-May-2012
faithandlove said:
tanong ko lang po. ano po name ng ngrecv ng PP nyo? tnx po..
Nestor Tuballa, why? :)

yuomap1120

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
N. ND TUBALLA, nkasignature sa tracking. my passport successfuly delivered..

tonee

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 22, 2011
Successfully delivered
Received by Sg Nestor Tuballa

:) let's continue to pray... God Bless everyone :)

faithandlove

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
Cabanatuan City, Phils
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jesus answered, "Have faith in God. I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, 'Go, fall into the sea.' And if you have no doubts in your mind and believe that what you say will happen, God will do it for you. So I tell you to believe that you have received the things you ask for in prayer, and God will give them to you. Mark 11:22-26 (New Century Version)

Please, notice that is to him who believes, all things are possible, when you are praying; believe, have faith and forgive, surely, God would grant you your heart desire and give you everything good in fullness.
God bless you.

In God's Perfect time, lahat po tayo i-ggrant ni Lord yun... Wink Wink Wink

tonee

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 22, 2011
faithandlove said:
Jesus answered, "Have faith in God. I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, 'Go, fall into the sea.' And if you have no doubts in your mind and believe that what you say will happen, God will do it for you. So I tell you to believe that you have received the things you ask for in prayer, and God will give them to you. Mark 11:22-26 (New Century Version)

Please, notice that is to him who believes, all things are possible, when you are praying; believe, have faith and forgive, surely, God would grant you your heart desire and give you everything good in fullness.
God bless you.

In God's Perfect time, lahat po tayo i-ggrant ni Lord yun... Wink Wink Wink

Amen! God Bless po

Sundae18

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was talking to my husband and sabi nya sakin my news daw sa canada ngaun like mas mag hihigpit sila sa spouse sponsorship kase dami na daw case dun na nag babayad para lang maging PR sa canada.. Particullarly filipina and canadian daw! Sad to hear that! ;( but guys! Lets keep our eyes open especially sa mga hubby nila e canadian! Be optimistic! And keep on praying! Good luck to each everyone of us..

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
Sundae18 said:
I was talking to my husband and sabi nya sakin my news daw sa canada ngaun like mas mag hihigpit sila sa spouse sponsorship kase dami na daw case dun na nag babayad para lang maging PR sa canada.. Particullarly filipina and canadian daw! Sad to hear that! ;( but guys! Lets keep our eyes open especially sa mga hubby nila e canadian! Be optimistic! And keep on praying! Good luck to each everyone of us..
CIC have been flooded with marriage fraud reports and I guess they are just taking necessary measures to make sure that all the applications they're processing are not fraudulent. I feel sorry for the victims of marriage fraud. But it's about time CIC takes its stand against it and carefully examine every application they receive. I believe if you have a genuine relationship and can prove it, you have nothing to fear.

Sundae18

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dadaem said:
CIC have been flooded with marriage fraud reports and I guess they are just taking necessary measures to make sure that all the applications they're processing are not fraudulent. I feel sorry for the victims of marriage fraud. But it's about time CIC takes its stand against it and carefully examine every application they receive. I believe if you have a genuine relationship and can prove it, you have nothing to fear.
Yes indeed!

T1gr3ss

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
09-May-2012
dadaem said:
I agree :)
Though meron ako kilala genuine relationship peri na-deny kasi civil wedding daw. The other had to go back to the Philippines again para sa church magpakasal, dun lang sila na-approve. The wait is really frustrating plus gastos and hassle pa dba. Sana nga makita na lang ng VO yung totoo sa hindi..