+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2011 applicants , let's connect here

ya its me

Jan 12, 2012
good to know you all
my app is received by cio on November 10,2011,still am waiting,is that normal time to wait?
please waiting your suggestion.

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ya its me said:
good to know you all
my app is received by cio on November 10,2011,still am waiting,is that normal time to wait?
please waiting your suggestion.
You can expect to have your payment encashment and possibly PER anytime from now. I think the October applicants is almost finished. 8)

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
yes, gud luck guyzzzzz...........

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any novemberian who got the PER or cc ncashment this week? I think next week will be for november applicants. All the best for november applicants.

amazing.27

Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We are near the third week of January guys . I think almost everybody can feel that we CIO feedback will soon be received specially to first week November Applicants.. November Applicants , Keep your fingers crossed, keep praying and keep the faith.. God Bless Us all! :)

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
amazing.27 said:
We are near the third week of January guys . I think almost everybody can feel that we CIO feedback will soon be received specially to first week November Applicants.. November Applicants , Keep your fingers crossed, keep praying and keep the faith.. God Bless Us all! :)
Hello all! Ur time has come. Next week will b urs. Wish u all the best of luck!

amazing.27

Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys just to make it clear , We received emaila and it says "has received final determination of eligibility for processing" ; this is the PER right? Our BD was encashed January 10 and received the email yesterday January 13 ( 11pm here).

Have a Good weekend guys.

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amazing.27 said:
Guys just to make it clear , We received emaila and it says "has received final determination of eligibility for processing" ; this is the PER right? Our BD was encashed January 10 and received the email yesterday January 13 ( 11pm here).

what's the whole content of the email? It's a good news for Novemberians, our application is moving!

amazing.27

Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
giogenre said:
what's the whole content of the email? It's a good news for Novemberians, our application is moving!
13 January 2012

UCI: XXXXXXX
XXXXX

Application: XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

Dear xxxxxxxx

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant's English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
... positive final determination of eligibility ...

This is the magic word... PER!

Congratulations kabayan amazing!

amazing.27

Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@giogenre

Thank you!

Can anyone tell me how to start with E-Cas? tried to check application status online. Key-in UCI, Family Name, Birthdate and Birthplace but it says it cannot identify the information I provided?I was thinking, We got our PER on friday so maybe they have not put it online yet. Should I wait and try it on tuesday since they update it every tuesday?

mayankpt

Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 nov 2011
AOR Received.
PER 3 FEB 2012
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
21 feb 2012
Med's Request
29 march 2012
Med's Done....
9 april 2012, Medicals sent on 10 april
Passport Req..
29 March,2012
amazing.27 said:

CONGRATS AMAZING.27........

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amazing.27 said:
13 January 2012

UCI: XXXXXXX
XXXXX

Application: XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

Dear xxxxxxxx

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant's English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.
Many many congrats.

amazing.27

Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@mayankpt @shibu

Thank you :). Keep praying guys for smooth process of our applications.

Congrats in advance for my other co-november applicants who are waiting for the PER too.

usmansons

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats amazing.27 u lead the show man.....................best of luck for futuer processing!