+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia

ssgaurav2000

Dec 10, 2017
Any one experienced this ?

I was filling up my Nova Scotia category B application and was able to submit it ,however there were few missing documents , when i logged in again after category Closure i was allowed to upload more document and be able to click on submit buttons, i uploaded additional docs and submitted it and received on screen message that "Thanks for submitting your application " but at the same time on top there was message that Category B is closed now for new applications

What is this ?

Reactions: saqibzamir

Yuvraj Singh

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
If it says Thanks for submitting your application it means you submitted it. Wait for them to respond. few days later they will give you application ID

Reactions: saqibzamir

ssgaurav2000

Dec 10, 2017
If it says Thanks for submitting your application it means you submitted it. Wait for them to respond. few days later they will give you application ID
Thanks it says " Thank you. Your form has been submitted for processing" . This is after submitting additional documents. Interestingly I'm still allowed to upload more documents . Is it normal ?

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Any one experienced this ?

I was filling up my Nova Scotia category B application and was able to submit it ,however there were few missing documents , when i logged in again after category Closure i was allowed to upload more document and be able to click on submit buttons, i uploaded additional docs and submitted it and received on screen message that "Thanks for submitting your application " but at the same time on top there was message that Category B is closed now for new applications

What is this ?
any update on the case!!!

Glibin

Jan 10, 2018
I got one year experiance in food service supervisor in Alberta and Now i got same job position in novascotia then is it enough to apply for skilled worker stream in Nova Scotia right away ?

Chenge

Jun 10, 2018
Please can you share the list of documents that is required for submission so that I can get my documents ready.

What additional documents did you submit?

Kindly assist so that one does not go back in submitting documents when portal has closed.