+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia-Skilled Worker-Accepting applications under Non-Express Entry stream with valid LMIA or Job offer

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
Dear Asperants/Applicants,

The creation of a dedicated forum thread for the Nova Scotia Skilled Worker Program under the Non-Express Entry stream. This thread is specifically tailored for individuals who possess a valid LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) or a job offer in Nova Scotia and are interested in applying to the program to get the Perminent residence.

In this forum thread, applicants can engage in discussions, seek guidance from fellow asperants, applicants and residents who got thier PR through this process, and connect with fellow applicants who share similar aspirations. Whether you have questions about eligibility criteria, application procedures, or Time line from AOR to PR in Nova Scotia, this forum is a platform for valuable insights and information.

all interested individuals to join the discussion and take advantage of the information available in this forum thread. Together, let us navigate the Nova Scotia Skilled Worker Program journey and empower each other to achieve our professional and personal dream goal.

Should you have any questions or require informaiotion, please feel free to reach out to the forum.

Thank you for your interest in the participation of Nova Scotia Skilled Worker Program, and we all look forward to engaging with each other in the forum.

Warm regards,
May

Bmreddy

Jan 12, 2024
Hi bro
I have lima in Nova Scotia
I have working an seafood company
We have 30 hrs a week (or)
1560 total (or) hours doesn't
Mattar we just need letter of
An 1 year experience
I'm getting 23 hrs per week
Some time 15 hrs per week
50hrs per week
My employer said i will be covered
Remaining hours will be covered
Ending 6 months
It will be ok for PNP or not
PLEASE let me know

Can you please help sir
About this

Please
Thank

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
Hi,
@Naturgrl @scylla

As I mentioned earlier I have valid lmia and visa . but not traveling immiditely due to personal reasons and commitments.
and planning to travel in May/June with family.
Can I work for the canadian employer who gave lmia ? and is it leagal? will count for CEC immigration for PR in future ?

Please advise ..!

With rgds
May

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,
@Naturgrl @scylla

As I mentioned earlier I have valid lmia and visa . but not traveling immiditely due to personal reasons and commitments.
and planning to travel in May/June with family.
Can I work for the canadian employer who gave lmia ? and is it leagal? will count for CEC immigration for PR in future ?

Please advise ..!

With rgds
May
It's not clear what you are asking. Are you asking if you can start working for that employer while outside of Canada? If so, then yes, you can do this provided the employer is in agreement. No, this won't count towards CEC.

Reactions: Maytoss

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
It's not clear what you are asking. Are you asking if you can start working for that employer while outside of Canada? If so, then yes, you can do this provided the employer is in agreement. No, this won't count towards CEC.
Yes, thats what I asked and thanks for your quick and kind reply.

with regds
May