+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova scotia provincial nomination and 67 points minimum for express entry

cook1818

Jun 20, 2010
I have been accepted to express entry as based on my criteria today i have exactly 67 points which is the minimum needed to enter the pool.I have applied to Nova Scotia province for nomination which take your age into account at date of receival, however they are taking up to 8 months to process applications and by that stage i will lose 1 point for age and therefore only have 66 points.

Will this affect my application if my express entry has already been accepted into pool, will my age be taken into account at time of invitation with RESPECT to meeting the minumum of 67 points required to be able to apply for the visa.Is a provincial nomination application through the express entry held to these minimum requirements as it is not 1 of the programs covered by express entry.However to enter into the epress entry which is required by the province, you must have atleast 67 points. Please please advise

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I answered you in the Express Entry thread because you cross-posted:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/urgent-minimum-requirements-of-67-points-t381990.0.html