+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia Province Nomination - Category B

Hagarelfar

Apr 4, 2019
I am waiting for the coming intake under category B and I am afraid to miss it.
So appreciate your kind support to keep me updated when they reopen to take new applications.

Also please advise if any one had a good experience and managed to submit his/her application on NSPN since i start to loose hope on Nova Scotia.

Thanks in advance

Addzz120

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
So appreciate your kind support to keep me updated when they reopen to take new applications.

Also please advise if any one had a good experience and managed to submit his/her application on NSPN since i start to loose hope on Nova Scotia.

Thanks in advance
Why not try an easier method, NS are part of the atlantic immigration program, this is open now and doesn’t require an LMIA as applying under the PNP would.

However it’s restricted i n the sense you can only apply to specific employers who have enrolled in the atlantic program. It is LMIA exempt but you would have to hope you can find employers related to your skills who are in the program.

Reactions: Hagarelfar

Hagarelfar

Apr 4, 2019
Thank you so much for your reply. Actually i never looked at this program because i though it is only for people who have a job offer and I didn’t know that you can approach an employer and could get a job offer.

Can you please send me official link that explaining more about further details for that program and how to apply, also appreciate if you can tell me is it workable? Means that really do people immigrate to Canada through that one.

Many thanks.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019

Thanks in advance
Check this website always as you can see there if they are opening..

https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

Addzz120

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Thank you so much for your reply. Actually i never looked at this program because i though it is only for people who have a job offer and I didn’t know that you can approach an employer and could get a job offer.

Can you please send me official link that explaining more about further details for that program and how to apply, also appreciate if you can tell me is it workable? Means that really do people immigrate to Canada through that one.

Many thanks.
Technically it is for people who have a job offer, only in the sense that you apply for the program when you have a job offer from a registered employer.

Essentially you look at the list of companies enrolled in the AIP and see if they have jobs. You apply, then they apply for a temporary work visa which takes four weeks. This lets you work for them and them ONLY, while you wait for permanent residency. No LMIA is required.

You apply either under skilled worker B or Skilled worker C category, depending on your job type. You must check you meet the criteria on the link below, the employers assume you meet this before they expect AIP workers to apply.

The job you apply for must meet two years experience based on what your skill is. The employers job description must match atleast 60% of your duties. It must either be the exact job you so or very closely relates to your experience.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot.html

Reactions: Hagarelfar

Addzz120

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
It may be more limited now as the atlantic program has been very successful. Pure guess though, just basing it on the fact the program was extended.

juvi

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Why not try an easier method, NS are part of the atlantic immigration program, this is open now and doesn’t require an LMIA as applying under the PNP would.

However it’s restricted i n the sense you can only apply to specific employers who have enrolled in the atlantic program. It is LMIA exempt but you would have to hope you can find employers related to your skills who are in the program.
Hi,

I am actively trying for AIPP program but no success so far. Have you or anyone else received job offer from the designated employers.

If yes, could you share your timeline and NOC?