+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia PNP

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hello All,

Is Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry(Without Job Offer)still accepting applications ?

Also in the application guide it says the following:

When preparing your application package DO NOT:
 send double-sided copies
 bind you application or put the pages in ring binder
enclose individual pages in plastic, envelopes or folders
tie, sew, bolt, or glue the pages together
 use multiple staples on a page
send multiple copies of identical documents

What does point 3,4 and 6 mean?

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
ravi_123 said:
Hello All,

Is Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry(Without Job Offer)still accepting applications ?

Hello All
Please advise.Is NS demand express entry(without job offer)still accepting applications

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravi_123 said:
Hello All
Please advise.Is NS demand express entry(without job offer)still accepting applications
Yes, they are still open and accepting application but since they have a limited requirements and the program opened in January and there are several candidates who have already applied in the first 3 to 4 months of the program opening, not sure if candidates who apply now will get a call or not. But if it not too much of effort to send across an application package with copies of all required docs, you can try doing that.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravi_123 said:
Hello All,

ensure that all you copies are single sided. Even if is double sided original, ensure you make copies of them in 2 separate pages. Just keep them in order as per the check-list but do not put a ring binder, glue or sew them. Try avoiding staples as well. Do not use folders, envelopes or plastic sheets to separate documents. If you have a same document as a proof for 2 separate requirements, you do not need to keep them twice instead keep them once and reference to the earlier document for the second requirement.

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
Jazzman said:
For the Nova Scotia PNP can one apply from outside Canada, without job offer?
yes you can apply from outside canada. i applied in March and i havent received any updates yet. NS is said to be one of the slowest provinces in processing nomination applications. go ahead and apply though, nothing to lose.

Bhaskar Reddy

Jan 15, 2015
Hi Guys,

For NOC 2171 applied for Nova Scotia and my paper application reached them. Do any one tell me did we get any acknowledgement from NS or after reaching the paper application what will be the communication from NS.

Please advise.

Jazzman

Apr 25, 2015
hossamo33 said:
yes you can apply from outside canada. i applied in March and i havent received any updates yet. NS is said to be one of the slowest provinces in processing nomination applications. go ahead and apply though, nothing to lose.
Many thanks hossamo33

shubhang_18

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bhaskar Reddy said:
Hi Guys,

For NOC 2171 applied for Nova Scotia and my paper application reached them. Do any one tell me did we get any acknowledgement from NS or after reaching the paper application what will be the communication from NS.

Please advise.
Hi ..no you wont get any confirmation from Nova scotia office. U just have to wait and watch whether one day suddenly u get n email that your file has passed completeness check and your file no is XYZ...even if u mail them they will respond that they will contact if once fill has been accepted.

eecandidate

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
I applied to Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry on Feb 25, 2015 and havent heard a single word from them. What's happening?

ashcse

Jul 7, 2015
Very good day !!!

Kindly guide me for FSW Express Entry with the below details.

Name - Ashwin Balasubramani
Age - 26
Nationality - India
Country of residence - India
Martial Status - Single
Study - Bachelor's degree - Computer Science (4 Academic Years)
Work exp - 4.5+ years (In India only)

IELTS - General Training
Listening - 8.5
Reading - 6.5
Speaking - 6.0
Writing - 6.0

I have 2 of my close friends who are holding a PR currently. They both are living in ontario.

I have checked with some of my local consultancy contractors at my place. But they said that I score only 65 out of 100 in which I am not eligible for applying in FSW express entry. The minimum criteria is 67.

Kindly let me know with all the details above whether I am eligible enough to apply for FSW express entry and also let me know if I am eligible for any provincial nominee program.

If in case I am not eligible kindly suggest me some ideas so that I can work on and try my best to achieve for this PR status.