+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia PNP - Settlement Plan Tips ! 2015

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hi Everyone,
I have an EE score of 414 and I'm almost ready to submit my NSPNP application.

However, I got stuck at the settlement plan ! ... Can you guys who got nominated already to give us some tips and guidlines about what you mentioned in your plans (I don't want a ready written plan) but rather to know what you mentioned in it so I can make my own.

Thanks and regards,
D

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
smimran said:
Can we apply NSPNP now, I came to know that it is too late now
I never heard that ... but I think it's still worth the try ... it will give you an experience even it came with a no.

I'm all set I just need to write a good settlement plan !

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I didn't spend too much time trying to write up an elaborate settlement plan . Mine was pretty basic, about two paragraphs stating how I had adjusted to life in nova scotia, how it has a growing industry in my field and was a great opportunity for me to advance my career and I planed to purchase a home within the next couple of years and start a family.

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
I have the same question about what to write in Settlement plan.. Any tips please? Thanks

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
riddymon said:
I didn't spend too much time trying to write up an elaborate settlement plan . Mine was pretty basic, about two paragraphs stating how I had adjusted to life in nova scotia, how it has a growing industry in my field and was a great opportunity for me to advance my career and I planed to purchase a home within the next couple of years and start a family.
Thanks for sharing ! ... have you got your nomination ?

Guys anyone who got their nomination we really would appreciate some more tips / headlines ...
Thanks a Million ! :D

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CADragon said:
Thanks for sharing ! ... have you got your nomination ?

Guys anyone who got their nomination we really would appreciate some more tips / headlines ...
Thanks a Million ! :D
See my signature :p

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaprseeker said:
Hi riddymon, when did you apply for nsnp ? 26/06/2015 is the day you got nomination right ?
Yeah...that's when I got it. I applied about two or three weeks before. The Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry stream is pretty much geared to towards international students with work experience in nova scotia and moves much faster than NS Demand.