Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
romeo17 said:
Got my MR today :D

AOR - 17th Feb
File transfer to NDVO - 11th March
Medical Request - 31st March.................Shall be updating in spreadsheet soon.

Small query (those from New Delhi)
How many hours does medical check take in New Delhi?
Congrats romeo17.

Dimkins

Jul 26, 2014
I have a request from Warsaw VO for PRRF and additional documents today. My medical forms will be in the next email I hope.

hdlgallen

Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
12-05-2014
tenkrun10 said:
what additional documents ?
For you, the principal applicant:
• Employment Reference Letters: To support all of your declared employment.
• Business Licence(s): If you have declared owning equity in any business(es), you must submit a copy of the applicable business licence(s).
• Education credentials: All documentation (diplomas and transcripts) to support your declared post-secondary education or vocational training.
• Language abilities: Any documentation you would like to submit as evidence of your abilities in either of Canada’s official languages, English or French. You are strongly encouraged to submit the results of an IELTS exam, or Test d’évaluation de français (TEF).
• Offer of employment: If you have an offer of employment in Canada, submit an updated copy of this offer.
• Proof of funds: Any evidence of funds that will assist you in establishing in Canada
• Any other documentation you would like to submit as evidence of your ability to become economically established in Canada.

For the principal applicant and any dependants 18 and over, whether accompanying you to Canada or not (if applicable):
• Updated Schedule A (form IMM 5669): You must declare your personal history from the age of 18.
• Police certificates from each country in which you or your dependants (whether accompanying you to Canada or not) have spent 6 months or more since the age of 18, if you have not already submitted them.
• If you reside in the People’s Republic of China or Taiwan: Hukou (household register) – must be accompanied by a notarized translation into either English or French. Translation must be part of the notarized booklet (if not already submitted)

If you have a dependent child who was 22 or over on the date your application for permanent residence was received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, you must also submit:
• Evidence that (s)he has been continuously enrolled in and attending a post-secondary institution that is accredited by the relevant government authority, and that (s)he is actively pursuing a course of academic, professional or vocational training on a full-time basis;
OR
• Evidence that (s)he is unable to be financially self-supporting due to a physical or mental condition.

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
Dimkins said:
I have a request from Warsaw VO for PRRF and additional documents today. My medical forms will be in the next email I hope.
Congrats!!!

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
hdlgallen said:
• Business Licence(s): If you have declared owning equity in any business(es), you must submit a copy of the applicable business licence(s).
• Education credentials: All documentation (diplomas and transcripts) to support your declared post-secondary education or vocational training.
• Language abilities: Any documentation you would like to submit as evidence of your abilities in either of Canada's official languages, English or French. You are strongly encouraged to submit the results of an IELTS exam, or Test d'évaluation de français (TEF).
• Offer of employment: If you have an offer of employment in Canada, submit an updated copy of this offer.
• Proof of funds: Any evidence of funds that will assist you in establishing in Canada
• Any other documentation you would like to submit as evidence of your ability to become economically established in Canada.

For the principal applicant and any dependants 18 and over, whether accompanying you to Canada or not (if applicable):
• Updated Schedule A (form IMM 5669): You must declare your personal history from the age of 18.
• Police certificates from each country in which you or your dependants (whether accompanying you to Canada or not) have spent 6 months or more since the age of 18, if you have not already submitted them.
• If you reside in the People's Republic of China or Taiwan: Hukou (household register) – must be accompanied by a notarized translation into either English or French. Translation must be part of the notarized booklet (if not already submitted)

If you have a dependent child who was 22 or over on the date your application for permanent residence was received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, you must also submit:
• Evidence that (s)he has been continuously enrolled in and attending a post-secondary institution that is accredited by the relevant government authority, and that (s)he is actively pursuing a course of academic, professional or vocational training on a full-time basis;
OR
• Evidence that (s)he is unable to be financially self-supporting due to a physical or mental condition.
Woow, that's loads of documents.

Sohailh

Nov 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hdlgallen said:
I've been asked to send additional documents to HK on FEB 17 but no other progress of any. Really need patience on this ....
Yes, patience is key in Canadian immigration.
Hope you get MR and other request soon.

Thanks

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
Dimkins said:
Hey!! Congrats Dimkins.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
GoCanada2015 said:
Hi
I got MR recently. They also asked me to send some copies of first and last pages of passport. Can I send them through email or should I send it through courier.
One more question, how can I pay rprf ?my visa office is New Delhi.
Is it ok if I pay it online.
Congrats

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
hdlgallen said:
• Language abilities: Any documentation you would like to submit as evidence of your abilities in either of Canada's official languages, English or French. You are strongly encouraged to submit the results of an IELTS exam, or Test d'évaluation de français (TEF).

• If you reside in the People's Republic of China or Taiwan: Hukou (household register) – must be accompanied by a notarized translation into either English or French. Translation must be part of the notarized booklet (if not already submitted)

OR
Too many documents/info requested!

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
sunnytheshine said:
Hi guys

Good News

I got my ppr request on 9th :)
Congratulations. What is the current status of your ECAS ? And when it has been charged