+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova scotia pnp program

ajayjay

Sep 11, 2013
Sir i want too knw if im eligble to apply under pnp program of nova soctia..i hav recently completed my degree n internship in physiotherpy..i hav no work exprience because i have recently got my degree i want to further practice my proffession in canada...i read the eligibility condition of hr dept of canada...A university degree in physiotherapy and a period of supervised practical training are required. I have this qualifications ..pls telll me am i eligle to apply under this program

kris8646

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
File Transfer...
aug 01
Med's Done....
passed
ajayjay said:
Sir i want too knw if im eligble to apply under pnp program of nova soctia..i hav recently completed my degree n internship in physiotherpy..i hav no work exprience because i have recently got my degree i want to further practice my proffession in canada...i read the eligibility condition of hr dept of canada...A university degree in physiotherapy and a period of supervised practical training are required. I have this qualifications ..pls telll me am i eligle to apply under this program
you need atleast 2 yrs work experience in order to be eligible

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I have a question on pnp , if I apply now for PNP and get nomination in 3 months, will I be able to apply for PR after 3 months, considering fSW will end april 2014 ??

radel

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
can you apply by the ns pnp even if you have applied before for the federal skill worker???

amaljosegeorge

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
2-2-2016
Hi ajay...even i am a physio...if you want to get liscence to work as physio in canada u need atleast a master degree. Nd for nova scotia you could apply with bachelors and 2yrs work exp..but you ll be rejected as when they assess you application your bachelors degree is not enough to practice as a physio in nova scotia.so the point is if you want to apply as a physiotherapist to nova scotia..you ll need minimum masters degree with 2 yrs of exp. I myself hold a masters degree but i have only 1 year exps..dnt get dishearted..wait nd am sure you ll get more chances..i would suggest if you can afford to do a masters degree in canada which ll give you comparatively easy PR.all the best.