+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP-OUTLAND NURSES

juxta_rn

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
hello everyone!

i just started this thread specifically intended for nurses all over the world who are under NSNP-O.

lets discuss our journey, share our timeline, and even talk about different updates on our respective applications either ircc or even nnas especially now its "covid pace".

hoping we can interact freely with utmost respect and sharing our thoughts, experiences and ideas.

wishing everyone the best of luck by God's unending grace.

keep safe always and thank you in advance for your inputs!

nicka.rivera

Jun 9, 2020
Hi. Any update? I checked my application in Nova Scotia website but this is all I see. It said that “You currently have no applications to display. Applications will appear after saving or submitting an application.” Why is it like this? I don’t understand.

ystella_16

Nov 3, 2019
Hi guys! Any update with your application?
My timeline:
AOR- Jan 08
Medical Passed
Biometrics received
No ADR

Progress bar 100% on July 8

I raised webform twice but received only "your background verification have not been initiated". They can't even answer if I meet the eligibility. VO in Sydney, NS.

Santoshjaka76

Jul 22, 2020
am currently staying in Halifax Nova Scotia. My current visa status is work permit. I have completed one year experience in Nova Scotia. I would like to apply for one year NS experience class province nominations program.

I am married and with one kid. As per the Nova Scotia nominations document checklist. I have everything ready except my marriage certificate. I do have my wife's name embossed in my passport and the same my name is embossed in my wife's passport. Additional documents for marriage I have an marriage affidavit, marriage pictures, joint property and bank loans from my country (India).

At this moment I cannot present a marriage certificate because It needs to be physically present to register and get the certificate in India which is not possible for us.

I would like to have your suggestions if we provide all additional documents like marriage affidavit, passports, joint loan property documents, wedding invitation and marriage pictures, are these documents enough to show in the place of marriage certificate?

Please share your valuable comments so that we can go ahead for nominations in Nova Scotia.

juxta_rn

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
Hi guys! Any update with your application?
My timeline:
AOR- Jan 08
Medical Passed
Biometrics received
No ADR

Progress bar 100% on July 8

I raised webform twice but received only "your background verification have not been initiated". They can't even answer if I meet the eligibility. VO in Sydney, NS.
hi any update on your timeline? best of luck to us all...

ystella_16

Nov 3, 2019
hi guys
just an update! received the much awaited "golden email" containing status of ready for visa/passport request just today!

keep the patience and stay strong with your faith!
best of luck to all!!!
Wow! Congratulations! May you share your timeline. Pls

juxta_rn

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
hi guys
just an update! received the much awaited "golden email" containing status of ready for visa/passport request just today!

keep the patience and stay strong with your faith!
best of luck to all!!!

juxta_rn

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
Wow! Congratulations! May you share your timeline. Pls
tnx! wishing you all the best of luck as well, hopefully it will be coming soon! just keep on praying during this waiting time :)
where you from btw?

sharing timeline:

LOI: oct 2019
ITA: dec 2019
AOR: jan 31 2020
MEP and BIL: feb 2020
BIO completed: feb 2020
*webform raised last oct 14 - did not mentioned eligibility but criminality, security, background appears at currently valid
*was planning to order gcms until yesterday ppr :)
VO: Sydney
PPR: oct 19 2020
current location: philippines

Jesubaby

Sep 25, 2019
tnx! wishing you all the best of luck as well, hopefully it will be coming soon! just keep on praying during this waiting time :)
where you from btw?

sharing timeline:

*webform raised last oct 14 - did not mentioned eligibility but criminality, security, background appears at currently valid
Congratulations, we have almost the same timeline, waiting for my ppr

M444

May 21, 2020
where you from btw?

sharing timeline:

Hi sir / madam what was your CRS score Iam also from same NOC 3012 looking for PNP thank u