+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia PNP- Demand Express Entry2015 Applications please join here

eecandidate

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Guys

This thread is for candidates who have applied for Nova Scotia PNP- Demand Express Entry 2015 ( FSW Candidates) without job offer/PNP to gain extra 600 points. Any one recently applied? I just did it last week. Please share your toughts:

Myself:
EE Score: 417
IELTS: 7.5 Overall
Education: CFA Level II Candidate, ACCA, Msc. Accounting (UK)
NOC Code: 1111 (Financial Auditors and Accountants)
Industry: Investment Banking

Any chances under EE guys? Losing hope gradually.

rhrnak

Feb 14, 2015
Can i ask.. what does it mean.??

Do Not Apply for the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream if you are:
an individual whose job is not based in Nova Scotia; ???

Do Not Apply for the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream if you are:
 not a citizen of or hold a passport or other documentation permitting you to legally reside in your current
country of residence;
 intending to work in an occupation that is a National Occupational Classification (NOC) level C or D;
 a grand-parent, parent, spouse, common-law or conjugal partner of a Canadian citizen or permanent
resident living in Canada, an applicant under humanitarian and compassionate grounds, a refugee
claimant or a failed refugee claimant;
 in Canada illegally, under a removal order, or are prohibited from entering or being in Canada;
 not legally present in your country of residence;
 an international student who is currently studying at a Canadian post-secondary institution;
 an international graduate who has studied in Canada, whose studies have been sponsored by an
agency or government and who is contractually obligated to return to their country of origin;
 on a valid federal post-graduation work permit whose occupation falls under NOC skill level C or D;
 the spouse of an international student at a Canadian post-secondary institution who is not in his/her last
academic year of studies;
 an individual with unresolved custody or child support disputes affecting any dependent;
 in a sales position that is based solely on commission for compensation;
 a seasonal, part-time or casual worker;
an individual whose job is not based in Nova Scotia;
 a helper and/or labourer in construction, agriculture or primary resources sectors;
 an individual in Canada who is in the Caregiver Program;
 intending to start a business and/or be self-employed in Nova Scotia;
 a passive investor (individuals who intend to invest in a Nova Scotia business with very limited or no
involvement in the day-to-day management of the business);
 unable to provide proof of required amount of funds (see section on Minimum Funds Requirement).

eecandidate

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
This means if you have a job offer which is not based in Nova Scotia, then you are not allowed to apply. FSW Candidates without job offer (Outside Canada) will be applying under Category 2: Paid Work Experience in an Opportunity Occupation which does not require us to have a job offer.

Hope that helped.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
eecandidate said:
Guys

This thread is for candidates who have applied for Nova Scotia PNP- Demand Express Entry 2015 ( FSW Candidates) without job offer/PNP to gain extra 600 points. Any one recently applied? I just did it last week. Please share your toughts:

Myself:
EE Score: 417
IELTS: 7.5 Overall
Education: CFA Level II Candidate, ACCA, Msc. Accounting (UK)
NOC Code: 1111 (Financial Auditors and Accountants)
Industry: Investment Banking

Any chances under EE guys? Losing hope gradually.
We already have one huge post with 50 odd pages in provincial nominee program segment...i dont see why you needed to created another...any ways best of luck :)

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
hiii all,

can anybody help me with this?

i have applied for nova scotia express entry demand entry system 2015.
has nova scotia started its process?

when can i expect their reply? i had applied on 6th march.

Has anybody here who got reply from nova scotia and gained 600 points?

this would be great help

thanking you.

hemanthk1986

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
vatsaltr said:
hiii all,

can anybody help me with this?

i have applied for nova scotia express entry demand entry system 2015.
has nova scotia started its process?

when can i expect their reply? i had applied on 6th march.

Has anybody here who got reply from nova scotia and gained 600 points?

this would be great help

thanking you.
Till now AOR issued till 14th Jan and other application may be under review and as your is march 6 u need to wait till your turn comes.
We have a separate group for Nova Scotia 2015 Please check the group comments in PNP section for more info ..

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
hemanthk1986 said:
Till now AOR issued till 14th Jan and other application may be under review and as your is march 6 u need to wait till your turn comes.
We have a separate group for Nova Scotia 2015 Please check the group comments in PNP section for more info ..

Can you please send me the link?

kubuqi

Oct 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vatsaltr said:
Can you please send me the link?
Here it is: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nova-scotia-provincial-nominee-program-january-2015-t252227.0.html

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
I have also applied like two weeks ago. I sent my application via mail. I just dont understand how my application is linked to my EE profile. Also, how do i follow up on my application when there is no reference at all. how do i know the status of my application? will they communicate via email or what? any ideas?

hemanthk1986

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
hossamo33 said:
I have also applied like two weeks ago. I sent my application via mail. I just dont understand how my application is linked to my EE profile. Also, how do i follow up on my application when there is no reference at all. how do i know the status of my application? will they communicate via email or what? any ideas?
Their will be initial screening of your application and will be validated thoroughly. once all is good they will send email to you with the AOR no.

In that email they will request for EE profile & job validation code.

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
hemanthk1986 said:
Their will be initial screening of your application and will be validated thoroughly. once all is good they will send email to you with the AOR no.

In that email they will request for EE profile & job validation code.
Thank you!

hemanth1983

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Hi - I received PNP from NS province (NS -Demand express entry program) and applied through express entry on Apr 5th..

Below is my current status:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents We need an additional document from the applicant

I received my nomination under the category: 2173 (A) – SOFTWARE ENGINEERS AND DESIGNERS

Today I received a communication from CIC requesting for 2 additional forms to be submitted before 21-May.

1. Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form
2.Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form

I am little confused about filling schedule 4a ; in that form it says it is applicable only for those nominated under Business/entrepreneur /self employed-stream category.

I believe I did not receive the nomination under these programs, but I do not understand why CIC is asking me to fill this form.

So I need help in how to proceed further; should i upload a empty form then..and attach a additional letter saying schedule 4a is not applicable for me..

Can anyone please provide directions as I need to revert back to CIC within 7 days..

Thank you..

bhuwanshrestha

Jun 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls tell me if I have a chance to get nomination from PNP Demand Express Entry as per the following competitiveness:

Total Points: 68

Intended Occupation: Licensed Practical Nurse 3233

Don't have a license at this moment for practicing LPN in the province. I have a plan to apply for license after landing in Nova Scotia.

I have recently sent my application.

Can I be selected? I am bit confused, pls help me know if anyone has gained expertise in identifying chances of LPN