Category........
Visa Office......
OINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2016
Hi guys, I need to confer with people who are applying to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program. I am not sure about all the forms required for Step 1 ( Initial Nomination), do I need to complete the CIC forms when sending the application for nomination? \

You response will be appreciated.

Thank you.

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marlone29 said:
Hi guys, I need to confer with people who are applying to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program. I am not sure about all the forms required for Step 1 ( Initial Nomination), do I need to complete the CIC forms when sending the application for nomination? \

You response will be appreciated.

Thank you.
hi , you can find all the required forms here http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/ , yes you need to provide a copy of the CIC forms. check this guide http://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/FINAL_RLMD_stream_February_2014.pdf

bawaiis

Mar 9, 2011
sshehab said:
Hi sshehab, in continuation to the question of marlone29, I would like to know what is meant by "COPY"? Does it mean that we have to fill and send the CIC forms with original signatures?

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bawaiis said:
Hi sshehab, in continuation to the question of marlone29, I would like to know what is meant by "COPY"? Does it mean that we have to fill and send the CIC forms with original signatures?
actually i was confused about this too when i applied , and no one got an answer for this , so what i did is i printed them ,signed them and sent them ..

Aug 24, 2013
SAUDI ARABIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2014
Doc's Request.
App Reached -22 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER- 12 SEP 2014
IELTS Request
Included with Application
sshehab said:
actually i was confused about this too when i applied , and no one got an answer for this , so what i did is i printed them ,signed them and sent them ..
Means you complete the forms , sign them and then make a photocopy to send along with your application package.

Regards,

SAZ

bawaiis

Mar 9, 2011
2313834737 said:
Means you complete the forms , sign them and then make a photocopy to send along with your application package.

Regards,

SAZ
OK. Great! I was just thinking it could be that way, but just wanted to confirm. Thanks 2313834737. God Bless.