+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia Nominee Program! HELP!!!??

handsomeplayer

Nov 22, 2014
I have already applied for Express Entry my total score is 333 I want to apply for NSNP. I would appreciate if someone can answer my below questions.

1. Can I still apply? Is there any chance if I apply now.

2. I have a 1 month old daughter I have to apply a passport for her. it will take time for her passport (lot of paper work) because me and my wife are from different nationality. Can I apply for NSNP at the moment without my daughter and later once i nominated I can inform them about my daughter.

3. Can i apply myself or shall i have to involve reprsent/ lawyer? One of the Lawyer from Canada is asking for CAD $2000.

Thank you,

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. you can apply through nsnp. no problem for that
2. you can add your daughter in there and then apply for passport in the meantime
3. you could do all the paper work yourself if your confident. Immigration consultants could be a better resource as they do this on daily basis.

hope this is helpful

handsomeplayer

Nov 22, 2014
propain said:
1. you can apply through nsnp. no problem for that
2. you can add your daughter in there and then apply for passport in the meantime
3. you could do all the paper work yourself if your confident. Immigration consultants could be a better resource as they do this on daily basis.

hope this is helpful
Thank you for the info. But in nspn application form they ask for the family details like passport no etc? what should I write there?

jagaban

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
hello handsomeplayer,

why not try to get the passport once and for all. omitting the your daughter' passport number may be termed as incomplete application. I know you won't be happy if you application is returned or delayed just because of that.

Save your self the tension of not knowing what will become of your application. Better still write NSNP to ask firsthand their opinon.